Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Who would you like to play...

Post by twi-nerd »

^^thanks.
Can you Pm me a link to where you got your signature?
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
Lorabell
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Lorabell »

twi-nerd wrote:
t_feva wrote:
Sleepwalker wrote:I don't understand, wasn't Sam part native American? Why throw him out of NM?
he is native american. i'm assuming the studio is being more "hollywood" and might wanna cast better looking actors for the wolf pack. check this article
http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2009/02/nat ... -uley-out/

its pretty ridiculous. i think if katherine was still directing she wouldnt be replacing solomon. if they put crapon(copon) in (what he calls Twilight 2) NM, i will grab my pitchfork.
Now they want to replace Solomon. I soo don't want to see crapon like you said in "Twilight 2."
They're trying to get rid of all the good actors but they won't get rid of the bad actors. I will also grab my pitch fork if Kristen doesn't bring it to New Moon. That will totally throw me off. Also, Chris Weitz is getting a pretty big budget for the film. With The Golden Compass he had a huge budget and the movie didn't make half of what he got.
*sharpens pitch fork(just in case)* :D
That "if Kristen doesn't bring it to New Moon" cracked me up, lol!

I'll be heart broken is Solomon get's kicked off NM in place of more "money making" names - did these casting people not see his TL interviews?! I can understand if he needs to look older - but, come one, they gave Taylor a chance to prove he could beef-up! Rumour is that Solomon has gained 17lbs and cut his hair to try and win the role!

*roots out pitch fork*
Lorabell

SIGN the New Moon Cast PETITION!
http://www.TeamSolomon.weebly.com
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

If he needed to look older, he would have to look 30! Lol! Solomon is 24. D< If they do something like that, it's crap.

I think it's mostly for location. They're going to do most of the shooting in Vancouver, and Krys and Solomon are from Oregon. If they have any doubts, the distance might encourage them. Which is crap, too, because they'll fly everyone else. But Solomon and Krys were convenient when they shot in Oregon, and now they're switching locals.

OH! I linked the Team Solomon myspace page on my blog. :)
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

Nerd wrote:If he needed to look older, he would have to look 30! Lol! Solomon is 24. D< If they do something like that, it's crap.

I think it's mostly for location. They're going to do most of the shooting in Vancouver, and Krys and Solomon are from Oregon. If they have any doubts, the distance might encourage them. Which is crap, too, because they'll fly everyone else. But Solomon and Krys were convenient when they shot in Oregon, and now they're switching locals.

I think I'll be writing Summit another letter. LOL. I really like Solomon as Sam. He grew on me. Plus I love the poems he wrote for Emily. This makes me mad!

I linked the Team Solomon myspace on our OBSESSED website in the announcements area.
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
Lorabell

Post by Lorabell »

nafereti wrote:
Nerd wrote:If he needed to look older, he would have to look 30! Lol! Solomon is 24. D< If they do something like that, it's crap.

I think I'll be writing Summit another letter. LOL. I really like Solomon as Sam. He grew on me. Plus I love the poems he wrote for Emily. This makes me mad!

I linked the Team Solomon myspace on our OBSESSED website in the announcements area.
Haha, are you suggesting I'm "OBSESSED" for starting a Team Solomon page?! Meh - I can handle it but only because you linked it up, lol!

I'm sure they'd walk to Vancouver if they had to! But when I said "older" looking I guess I meant... "stronger"? I dunno - but he's apparently gained 17lbs and cut his hair for goodness sake - that's gotta get him some brownie points for commitment! ...just me?!
Lorabell

Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

:o He cut his HAIR! I remember how he said he REALLY didn't WANT to do that! Man, he should ABSOLUTELY get his part back now.
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
Lorabell

Post by Lorabell »

Nerd wrote::o He cut his HAIR! I remember how he said he REALLY didn't WANT to do that! Man, he should ABSOLUTELY get his part back now.
No confirmation on that as yet - but, seriously, if it's true he really needs a ticket to Vancouver STAT!
Lorabell

Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

D< We must find out if this is true or not! Because man, that is dedicated. His hair meant so much to him! And we can drag Krys along, too.
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

SOLOMON CUT HIS HAIR?!?!?!?!
well damn, he DESERVES to be Sam. OMG!! Yeah Nerd, I remember hearing that he wasn't going to cut it. WOW!! I'm totally surprised.

Lorabell... well you could be obsessed, but OBSESSED is the website that the Taycob girls from the Taylor thread (me & Nerd are one of them) created. I was just saying I added the Team Solomon myspace link to the announcements page, plus an article link about him too. The link to the OBSESSED website is in my sig if you wanna check it out.

BTW- (off topic) I moved up ranks...OH YEAH!!
oh and I think we should move this conversation to the Solomon thread. I just don't want other lex people to think this thread is turning into a "SAVE SOLOMON THREAD"...haha :lol: :lol:
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
Lorabell

Post by Lorabell »

nafereti wrote:oh and I think we should move this conversation to the Solomon thread. I just don't want other lex people to think this thread is turning into a "SAVE SOLOMON THREAD"...haha :lol: :lol:
It totally is and that's awe-some! :lol:
Lorabell