Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe (Beta)

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe (Beta)

Post by SenorGimp »

-deftly snatching the pillow Velvet Voice has tossed to him, he approaches the corner, preparing to pounce on his attacker-
-upon reaching the edge of the loveseat, alice leaps out and cold cocks him in the face with a cushion, sending him flying through the air, then rushes over to his aid, explaining, as she leans over him and tends his burns, that she had forgotten that not everyone in the cafe was a vamp-
-smiling up at her out of his daze, he doesn't have time to register as Velvet Voice jumps to his defense, attempting to bash alice in the head with a throw pillow-
-Alice, being precognitive as she is, 'sees' her future a second before it happens, at which point she dodges out of the way, leaving Cody laying helplessly on the floor, watching in horror as the throw pillow accelerates toward his already muddled head-
We Love Mumford And Sons!
1 of 2 Active Members of Team Gimp
Proud Member of the Gen Y Lexily
http://www.fanfiction.net/~senorgimp
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

tries to muffle a giggle over the whole Cody situation while Misty is pulling one of her legs as Emmett holds on to her hands.
Suddenly, a -very- angry snarl is heard from the opposite side of the pile... the grip off Ninna's hands loosen immediately.
"EMMET CULLEN! ARE YOU INSIDE A PILLOW-PILE WITH A HUMAN???" Ninna swiftly climbs up in Misty's lap.
"R-rose? O-of course n-not. I'm a-all alone i-in here..." As Rosalie glares around the pile Ninna tries to look innocent and holds onto Misty for dear life. Jacob comes up behind Rose, and swings a bag of flour at her... In the general confusion He sweeps both Ninna and Misty up in his arms as he leaves.
"What do you want with Emmett anyway, I told you he was p*ssy-whipped..."
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

-recovering from his stupor momentarily, he throws a mocking grin at the other members of the cafe, at which point they pummel him with the biggest barrage of pillows in history.
Trying to dodge aside, and duck around as many as possible, he nonetheless is almost instantly shoved back to the floor, which, he decides, is probably the safest place to be right now-
Velvet Voice
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Velvet Voice »

In her attempt to help Cody and ending up with missing Alice, she falls on the floor too, fortunately hitting her face on a huge feather pillow *ouch...sorry man, it's never a fair play with Alice...ouchh*
dozens of pillows crazily fly around the Cafe in this moment, with vamps running and hitting so fast she can't nearly see them, and scary deep snurls keep coming from Rosealie's chest ::fear:: ...and then a cold and smooth hand touches her arm and in a silky voice asks "are you ok?" .... "...oh.. err.. yes..thank you Edward..." :: heart shaped eyes::
*...Edward whispering Romeo's lines in my ear - his irresistible,
velvet voice...*

The Gen-Y rocks my Twilight socks
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

Damn it Edward, It's not fair!!
I'm supposed to be the dazzling one in here...
-crawls off to the corner to sulk-
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Ninna runs up and pores about a bucket of glitter over Cody
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

looks at himself in awe
"now I'm as glittery and dazzling as Edward!"
smiles self-assuredly, positive, now, that nothing can burst his bubble.
Hope nothing comes along and does just that.
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Misty is laughing so hard she falls on the floor clutching her sides....

Maybe she is a bit hysterical from the fright of Rose almost eating Ninna (or Emmett :lol: )
and then the hilarity of suddenly looking up and seeing Cody covered in glitter...
Suddenly Alice slaps her...."Ouch ALICE! ARGGGHH!" Misty bonks Alice on the head...but that has little effect, so she rips a whole in her designer shirt...that does it....

"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!"
Velvet Voice
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Velvet Voice »

While Edward is helping her stand on her feet again both of their attention is caught by a sparkling light, she turns to Cody and .. "wow man, you ARE dazzling now! nearly blinding I'd say! Great job Ninna!...ermm...Ninna??? What do u think you're DOING with that left glitter powder?!?! :shock:" She turns to Edward, who's doing that killing crooked smile...tzk.. of course he KNOWS what's on Ninna's mind! ...oh-oh!

[OffTopic: one question: who's supposed to be in the Cafè? I mean, everybody? Wolves, humans (us and all the TW-guys, Jessica, Angela, Mike etc..) all the Vampires, including the Volturi? Is BElla also there?]
Last edited by Velvet Voice on Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
*...Edward whispering Romeo's lines in my ear - his irresistible,
velvet voice...*

The Gen-Y rocks my Twilight socks
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

ROFL...BELLA IS SOOO GONNA KICK YOUR.....ahhhhh!!! *ducks out of the way of a pillow*

Everyone is here Velvet...hahahahaha....you might want to cool it with Edward...Bella IS a vamp now heehee!

Misty is blinded by Cody's sparkles and runs right into Jasper, who holds her down so Alice can whack her with a few dozen pillows