Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe (Beta)

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
buffygrl3
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe (Beta)

Post by buffygrl3 »

Sam sneaks up on Jane and whacks over the head with a pillow. Jane falls to the floor and Cody and Sam begin ganging up on her, hitting her repeatedly with feather pillows. Jane tries to get up but Sam jumps on her and tickles her till Jane finally laughs and says hehe I peed a little

Team Mike:Cause no one says "Go Mike!!"
Mike: Bringing sexy back since... wait, did I just say bringing SEXY back? I meant annoying teen boy-ism.
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

Taking the opportunity of a peeing jane as a distraction, cody winds back and delivers a colossal blow to the back of sams head with a huge down pillow, and it explodes in a huge cloud of feathers on impact.
He then runs away as fast as he can, fearing the retribution he knows is likely to be following close behind!
We Love Mumford And Sons!
1 of 2 Active Members of Team Gimp
Proud Member of the Gen Y Lexily
http://www.fanfiction.net/~senorgimp
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

:lol: :lol: :lol: JANE PEED A LITTLE!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Awesome....

Misty puts on her big girl helmet then Smacks Okto over the head with a poser pillow....
whacks Jane in the face with a yucky hospital pillow (hopefully taking out her eyes...whut? *Looks around innocently*)
Shakes Ninna who is stealing ALL the wolves
and ties Cody and Sam together hahahahaha!
animegaijingirl

Post by animegaijingirl »

x
Last edited by animegaijingirl on Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

While cody would normally be struggling with all of his might to loosen his restraints, he finds that he rather enjoys the company, and instead strikes up a mushy little lovers conversation, saying things like, "I love you kitten, you are so beautiful", and other disgustingly cute things, until everyone in the cafe stops what they are doing, being far too annoyed by the pointless lovey dovey talk coming from the two tied up in the middle of the room.
They arm themselves with a ton of pillows and stalk toward their unsuspecting prey....
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

...Then vanish, along with Cody's love, in a puff of smoke, leaving him alone in the cafe, realizing that he's been here all alone the whole time, daydreaming about having a life... :lol:

but seriously, where did you all go?!?!?!?!
buffygrl3

Post by buffygrl3 »

Sam continues talking to Cody until noticing that he has fallen asleep. She uses his unconsciousness to her benefit, laying his sleepy self to hold the ropes to the ground while she struggles free. Sam runs to Jacob and convinces him to smack Cody on the head hard enough to split the pillow and send feathers flying. Many of which land in Rosalie's hair. Sam hides behing Jake and Cody, suddenly aware of how much Rose hates things in her hair

Mike: Bringing sexy back since... wait, did I just say bringing SEXY back? I meant annoying teen boy-ism.
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

-snorts groggily, partially due to his just having woken up from an unknown nap, and partially due to having just been smashed in the face by Jacob-
"W-What?", he manages to stutter, not yet realizing that the feathers in his hair had made Rosalie single him out as the cause of the ones in hers...
As she begins to stalk toward her incoherent prey, he shakes off his lethargy, and looks up into the eyes of one Super-Pissed-Off Vampire.
-Yikes!-
buffygrl3

Post by buffygrl3 »

Rosalie lunges at Cody, unfortunately unaware of the fact that Jane had recently acquired a fondness of him, and falls to the ground twitching in pain. Sam fights the urge to laugh and (since its the nice thing to do) throws a rather empty pillow in Jane's face, distracting her long enough to allow Rose to stand up. While Rose is shaking it off Sam wonders how everyone managed to sneak out of the room, remembers why Rosalie was being contained in the first place, and simultaneously figures out that some OTHER little sadist has taken a fancy to her guy! (Sam's brain is pretty fast ya know)

SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

-decided to play dead until this little triangular crisis has been weathered!-
:| <<<(dead face)