Rate the Quote II

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Re: Rate the Quote II

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: ! I love that quote! 10000/10! Thanks I love that quote too.

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.:-Anonymous
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

10/10 I love that puppet.

"Let me put this delicately. How do I know you won't kill me in my sleep?" - Simon Tam
"You don't know me, son, so I'll explain this once: If I kill you you will be awake, you will be facing me, and you will be armed." - Captain Malcom Reynolds. Firefly "Serenity"
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
pallorxmortis
Learning to Love Green

Post by pallorxmortis »

1000000000000000000/10

It's Firefly, instead love.

"J'aurais dû ne pas l'écouter, me confia-t-il un jour, il ne faut jamais écouter les fleurs. Il faut les regarder et les respirer."
Translation: "I should never have listened to her," he confided to me one day, "One should never listen to the flowers. One should simply look at them and breathe their fragrance."

"You see a wile, you thwart. Am I right?"
-- Crowley to Aziraphale : Good Omens
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Wow. That's beautiful.10/10

As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you.
Karen Clodfelder
blasphemous_contessa
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

10/10 That is so sweet. (The pilot episode of Firefly where my quote comes from was titled Serenity)

"Some people use things, they destroy. You'rea builder, a creator" - Cathy's dad from Midnight Predator by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
pallorxmortis
Learning to Love Green

Post by pallorxmortis »

10/10

One of my favorite books as a child.

"I may never see the sunrise, but I can take you to worlds beyond your dreams." - Carmilla

blasphemous_contessa

9/10. Pretty but kinda mushy as well.

"On top of the world you get nothing done" - Placebo
SarahGoddard
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SarahGoddard »

"....On top of the world is where I'm from..." 7/10

This was from my friend who I lost touch with for a while after college. "Life just happened"

(personally I love it!)

~1/2 of the infamous Snowgod~
Sarah just needs her Lexily to get her through the day.
Left her ♥ on the Gen Y thread, Rockin' the 3rd person!
:mrgreen:
pallorxmortis
Learning to Love Green

Post by pallorxmortis »

9/10

@ blasphemous_contessa: It's one of the first vampyre novels (pre-dates Dracula) and was actually one of the inspirations for it (along with 'The Vampyre') It's really interesting as it is one of the first vampire novels involving love between two women, even thought it is a one-sided relationship. I think this inspired Dracula's ability to seduce members of both genders (while Johnathan was more childish than the character of Mina, he was still seduced by Dracula at first -- despite his animal appearance.)

"When someone reads a book, I will miss you. When someone sneezes, I will miss you. When someone laughs while he cries and cries while he laughs, I will miss you." -- Imaan (Saawairya)

blasphemous_contessa

9/10, again very pretty but the mush factor turns me off a bit.

(don't you love how so many people base their ideas of vampires off of Dracula and Nosferatu when they both have almost nothing to do with the original legends and stories?)

"if you failed at least you tried to keep you aching, wonder-making heart alive" - Blue October