Dreams

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Dreams

Post by Black »

They're only supposed to catch the bad ones. But they can't even do that right XD.
I'm glad though. I wouldn't want any of my dreams caught. I appreciate every one of them.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
JessicaIsIntoxicated
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by JessicaIsIntoxicated »

I had my first Twilight-related dream a few nights ago! I was so happy. :D
It was one of those dreams that were very vivid, but when you try telling it to someone... it just doesn't make sense.

I can't remember the beginning exactly... but I was hurt somehow and Carlisle found me, fixed me up and brought me to the Cullen's house. Except it wasn't their house. Anyway. I was a vampire, and I couldn't let them know, for some odd reason... and I was walking on egg shells around them. Esme found her grandpa dead in a room (I'm guessing he was human). She went crazy because she thought it was me and was trying to kill me. I couldn't fight her, so Carlisle took off with me in his car. The whole time I just remember sitting in the back seat asking him if he was sure I was going to be okay, making him promise. He did.

Then we were in a mall, where my mom was working. I think I was with Bella, and Carlisle was working in a convenience store. The whole time we were in there Bella and I were waiting to hook my mom up with Carlisle. And then I woke up! :lol:
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo
LilyMorgana
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by LilyMorgana »

I had a Twilight related dream too. It was kind of weird though ...

I was standing in front of the window in my bedroom and many people were passing by on the street. (I assumed it was summer because then there is this festival thingy in the neighbourhood.) Suddenly there were these guys and a girl passing by. They yelled something at me and then I said they should sing to me. :? They did and then I had to choose which one sang the best. I chose one and it turned out to be Robert Pattinson. When I looked better at the other one, I realized that was Jackson Rathbone. Now, the girl was angry at Robert for singing for me because she was his girlfriend or something like that. To prove him that she truly loved him, she showed us this tattoo on her back that said: "I love Edward." :? And then we all felt a bit awkward because it was Robert Pattinson and not Edward and ... I can't remember what happened next. Something about a party or ... maybe not.
- Nele

Private Morgana Mordant of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Stainless Claret
LilyMorgana
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Ugh.. I do not understand my dreams lol. I have like eight million a night and they are so crazy. But here is an especially scary one!

So, I was in P.E., which is weird because I dont even have P.E... but I wasn't dressed out so the coach was yelling at me, but I didnt even know the coach and I kept trying to explain to him "Its my first day! Im a student assistant!" Lol, so we all threw our backpacks into a pile (? doesnt make sense. LOCKER ROOMS!) and he made us stand in lines.. but then all of a sudden the sky was really black and it started raining really hard and a tornado appeared! It was coming right for us.. suddenly everyone started jumping into the P.E. van (doesnt exist lol. did in my dream though!) and they pushed me out of the way. So I started freaking out a grabbed my backpack.. then my aunt was there with her car and I jumped in and we drove away really fast.. I woke up shaking lol.

It sounds dumb, but I was scared! Tornadoes are one of my worst fears :(
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

You guys! I had a dream about Jackson Rathbone last night! XD
And I don't even know why! lol
It was totally random.

I was working at a little ice-cream shop out in the middle of nowhere and I walked outside and my mom was waiting in the car with my older brother (who lives in FL) and my sister. Jackson was there too (no idea why) but he was good looking! Dayum. He was hot, lol. I started telling my mom about how I wanted to quit the ice-cream place because it was stupid but I was too ashamed to go in and tell them that I wanted to quit after only one day. So my sister offered to go in and tell them and my mom was like "No! If she wants to quit she can tell them herself!" But instead of listening to her I was leaning up against the side of the car talking to Jackson. I remembered that he played Jasper so I thought that maybe if he went in with me, he could use his calming powers and kind of ease the tension a bit. But I didn't ask him because I thought it might sound weird, haha. So we just talked until my sister came out and then we all got into the car and headed home.

Apparently Jackson was going to be staying with us for a little bit and I remember telling myself that I had to take pictures to post on here so you guys would believe me. I didn't want to be in the pictures myself (I hate getting my picture taken) so I was going to have him hold a sign saying "I'm with Black" or something XD.
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

ok so i had a really scary/creepy dream the other month...
i was at school but it was in america and it looked completey different abit like hogwarts but then it was still my school in kendal england. the presidents child came to this school and it was a bording school. alot of weird stiff happened then me and my next door neighbour stumbled into this room and it turned out it belonged to the president... then we heard this noise so we hid. i hid behind the sofa and my neighbour crouched into a ball on the floor (for somereason it worked as a hiding spot)then jackson rathbone came in accept he was a vamp and he had the beautifl woman with him. they he started drinking her blood, it was horrible. my phone went off and me and my neighbour had to run for our lives. we left the room from another door and we bumped into cho-chang (harry potter) and then ran down the stari yelling what we saw, then vamp jackson started chasing us and i woke up.

it was soo scary!!!
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

I have this recurring dream where the gateway to Hel's (the Norse goddess for whom the home of the damned in Christian tradition was named) lair is under my bed and the World Snake as well as Euchid are trying to climb up the ladder into the real world but keep bumping their heads on the bottom of my bed. Eventually they give up. It's kind of funny to think about later, that a bad would stop a demi-god and a goddess from reaching their goal) but is always terifying at the time. And almost always results in me screaming myself awake.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

I had an unpleasant dram last night.

I was watching some bratty kid (who I know irl) plant a vegetable garden. Two little white kittens came along and started chasing each other through his garden so he threw a big rock at them and hit one. The poor little kitten got mangled and I was so upset I couldn't even cry. Then he started to feel really bad so he like... put the dead kitten on display and was telling everybody about how bad he felt. Well then you shouldn't have done it in the first place, buddy. >= [
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

I've been having really freaky dreams lately that torment me in my sleep but slip away from my memory when I wake up. It's really bugging me: keeping me from the sleep I've been trying to get for school and just plain freaking me out.

That being said, I don't remember any too well, but there's one that kind of sticks out a little in my mind. It was really weird; this girl, who was at least fourteen or so, was walking around my house waiting for one of my family members to come out and kill us for some reason. Me, being stupid (like I always am in those dreams for some reason), kept looking out the doors and windows to see where she was. There were really dark storm clouds in the sky and the wind was blowing hard, but I didn't see her so I thought she was gone. But then, she came around the side of my house and I jumped, squealed, and slammed the door shut because she was making a dash for it.

That's all I remember, but the scariest part was she looked like someone I use to see at school. I didn't know this person but I knew she wasn't some murder or anything, but the girl in my dream somewhat resembled her. I don't know, but if these dreams keep it up (I have one every night now) I'm going to find someway to ward them off.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
Sterling Snow
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: chillen with Jasper, Draco, and the people in mah head

Post by Sterling Snow »

I had a Harry Potter dream a few nights ago.
I went to Hogwarts, except the halls were like the tunnels at the Mcdonald's play places. :lol: Apparantly Harry was going to marry these two girls (which was really awkward :? ) and I got to design their matching dresses. Right before the wedding, a huge monster of some sort crashed into the great hall and harry had to get on his broom to fight it, but I woke up right then.

I had another dream that I was at the grocery store in the produce section when suddenly Robert walked out and all of these screaming fangirls appeared and I realized that we were at the Twilight premiere. So we all walked over to the huge movie theater in the grocery store to watch the movie, but I left before it started. I was watching some other tv show on a screen outside the theater when krys came on, except I couldn't remember his name, so I just said, "hey, it's the guy who played Embry" and then woke up.

My dreams all seem to be at a pet store, a grocery store, a library or a theater. It's so weird.
Yes, I love Harry Potter. Yes, I am in Slytherin. Will that be a problem?
Team Taylor and Team Robert
I'm baaaack! (and fangirlier than ever!!!)
If you know how to make banners/avatars, please pm me, cuz I'm in desperate need of one!