Rate the Quote II

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Rate the Quote II

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

8/10. Haha, Bruce Almighty. :roll:

"This one last bullet you mention, is my own last shot at redemption and I know to live you must give your life away." -Be my escape
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

8/10
as long as we're quoting lex members I'll just quote myself.
"GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I HATE YOU AXL! Wait, did I seriously just say that? I'm sorrrry Axl! SOOOOOOOO SORRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! (It goes on for a long time really, don't have enough time to post the whole apology XD)" me after screwing up on playing November Rain for the who knows how many billionth time.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
readmymind
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by readmymind »

Ok, dreams about him and seeing him when he's not there. I need to talk to him. It's know longer a crush or even an obsession. It's becoming vital to my sanity.
Midnight Sun: She was dreaming of me. And it wasn't even a nightmare. She wanted me stay with her, there in the dream.--Edward Cullen
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other Let's Not Bring Our Parentage Into This. die for his."
- General George Patton (1885-1945)
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
readmymind

Post by readmymind »

I think I love him. But I can't. I've never spoken to him. To call it love would be crazy, and girly, and flighty. But I can't stop thinking about him. I haven't seen him in 2 months and I'm still thinking about him. So, if not love, and more than a crush, what is it?
Midnight Sun: She was dreaming of me. And it wasn't even a nightmare. She wanted me stay with her, there in the dream.--Edward Cullen
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

10/10. I've felt that way before.

"OMG! LOOK! SHE SPARKLES!"- Me watching a VERY shiny character in a movie at school
readmymind

Post by readmymind »

10 (too awesome. the only way it could have been better was it if had been in real life)

Ok, so I had a dream the other night. And the guy never said his name and I never saw his face. But the way I woke up, hyperventilating, heart-beating a hundred-times faster than it should. Only you can do that to me. So come back tonight. Ok, please?
BellsEdwardalways
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by BellsEdwardalways »

8/10

"Some things just take time. It will happen when it's meant to."
~um me
http://chelseadawn.webs.com/
Banner by Kimmy. Avatar made by Narnia
Banner by threethings
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

"A word to the wise ain’t necessary, it is the stupid ones who need all the advice."
- Bill Cosby
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

True that who_needs_fangs... 10/10

I found this one somewhere and it just always makes me happy... because it actually has the potential to solve my problems:
  • Maybe we should develop a Crayola bomb as our next secret weapon. A happiness weapon. A beauty bomb. And every time a crisis developed, we would launch one. It would explode high in the air - explode softly - and send thousands, millions, of little parachutes into the air. Floating down to earth - boxes of Crayolas. And we wouldn't go cheap, either - not little boxes of eight. Boxes of sixty-four, with the sharpener built right in. With silver and gold and copper, magenta and peach and lime, amber and umber and all the rest. And people would smile and get a little funny look on their faces and cover the world with imagination.

-Robert Fulghum
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind