Gutter Guys & Gals-- Vampires Behaving Badly: The Discussion

skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals-- Vampires Behaving Badly: The Discussion

Post by skylarblue »

spookybell wrote:At the end of New Moon do the Vultri want Bella for their own?
Now I may be wrong but it's been so long since I've read the series (seeing that I've been occupied with BDB and DH) but I don't think so.

I do remember that Aro has a fascination with Alice and Edward but I think that he can somewhat tell that Bella will eventually become a vamp and is intrigued by her because she didn't have any type of reaction when dealing with Jane.

Actually wanting Bella for their own at that point in time, I don't think so but in later books I think he does.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

CG your hotties put my hotties to shame. I will have to work harder for tomorrows! The last one had me drooling! :oops: :twisted:

And to the question, I believe that the Volturri were interested in Bella. As a human she was immune to Jane and Edward's abilities. I think Aro would have liked to change her and induct her into his guard. It's like when he came across Jane and Alec...he watched them and because of the village had to take them early. I bet he wanted to keep an eye on Bella and really wanted her to become a vamp so he might be able to sway her to his guard.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

tie breaker anyone????
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by BlueStarlight »

I'd have to agree with Una on this one. I think that Aro was so fascinated that Bella was immune to Jane's powers, that he could only imagine what would be in store for her if she were turned. Aro is a collector, and Bella was certainly someone that he could use to his advantage in his guard.

Yeah, those studs were smokin' ladies!! I think the first one is Zsadist. He's as far as I've gotten in the BDB, and I haven't read any of the DH series. I have no clue for the others, but boy were they nice to ogle!!!! Seriously, someone needs to contact the Powers That Be and see if there is such a thing as a drooling smiley!

Twi-mom: I think tats are sexy! Painted on or real, I like 'em...when they're tastefully done. Hubby has several. ...something about inked skin... I don't really care for the tribal art, but on some guys it's hot. It would never fly with hubby. My oldest brother is covered in tribal stuff and ones like that PSD, swirls and designs. I really like his one that spans the gap between his shoulder blades- it reminds me of a stretched-out throwing star. When he flexes his muscles (and he frames houses, so he's got 'em), it looks reeeeeeeally good! I just pretend it's someone else's body!!! *snort*

HAPPY FRIDAY 13TH!!!!!! Is anyone going to see the movie??? I've seen the original series of movies, but I doubt I'll watch this one.
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

Happy Friday the 13th!!! It's always been a good day for me.

Nope, I think I will pass on that movie LOL! Is it Fridar the 13th part 287?
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

Spooky: I was left with the impression that the Volturi were definitely interested in Bella - but they would wait to see her become a vampire... I surely thought that once she became a vampire, they'd try to recruit her.

I believe this Friday the 13th is a remake of the original - not a "part 100" or anything. I've seen maybe 3 of the originals. Not going to this one. I don't care for horror.
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

This has been a strange Friday the 13th for me. I woke up sick, stayed home from work then got a phone call telling me that I won the big Valentine's Day Basket at work, which made me laugh like a loon! All those married people who wanted to win it so bad and who gets it? The single girl! HA!

One of my co-workers told me that everyone was saying that i'd take Knuckles (my cat) as my guest for the romantic getaway at a local hotel. If I don't give it to friends of mine, then i might organize a girl's night out and have it there.

Now, if this luck could carry on to tomorrow night's $25 million jackpot then i'd be really happy. I don't need $25 million, i'd be happy with $100,000...enough to pay off my student loan and go to TwiCom. :)
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Congratulations Oleander! I bet it is because it is Friday the 13th - or that's what your coworkers will say. Out of spite, you should get a picture of one of the DH boys and put it in a frame. Then put it on your desk and say your taking your new bf and point to the picture. I'd love to see the look on their faces! =)

Mine is good except for being caught in the rain trying to take two sets of plans to the building department to only get rejected and run in the rain back to my car. Trying to hide them and me under my jacket...it so did not work well. But now that I'm back in the office, yeah, it's sunny outside. :evil:

Nope, I will not be watching any version or part of Friday the 13th. Now if it was the tv show...maybe.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

Sorry about the crap day una! Sounds like it was coming at you from all sides.

I will also NOT be going to see the new Friday the 13th movie. I can't watch anything scary anymore...I used to love horror movies until I got my own place. Now I freak myself out too much. Sad, isn't it.
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

Oleander - I love the getaway vacation you won! It just cracks me up!

I also will be passing on the Friday the 13th movie. I used to love horror films but now they scare the cracker out of me!