Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #8

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
slightlyobsessed
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: Joining a 15-Step Program for those who make unseemly comments on Rob Pattinson's Thread...

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #8

Post by slightlyobsessed »

yanjan3 wrote:ROB ORDER ON VALENTINES DAY:
1) Allie... (dibbs remember??)
2) Priscilla!
3) Diane! (yanjan)
4)...
5) Jolynn

EDIT: yep, i'm jealous of that watter bottle too.. grrr.. . rawr..!
whew! thinking about it makes me.. :mrgreen: :oops: :twisted:

Whoa whoa whoa! If you ladies will look, I already called 2 through 5! I SUPPOSE, to be fair, I'll just take one number...the last one...because if there's no one after me he'll stay forever...Hehehehe...
ImageImage
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER LEGAL REPRESENTATION
APPC: Shopaholic
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

slightlyobsessed wrote:
yanjan3 wrote:ROB ORDER ON VALENTINES DAY:
1) Allie... (dibbs remember??)
2) Priscilla!
3) Diane! (yanjan)
4)...
5) Jolynn

EDIT: yep, i'm jealous of that watter bottle too.. grrr.. . rawr..!
whew! thinking about it makes me.. :mrgreen: :oops: :twisted:

Whoa whoa whoa! If you ladies will look, I already called 2 through 5! I SUPPOSE, to be fair, I'll just take one number...the last one...because if there's no one after me he'll stay forever...Hehehehe...
Smart move Jolynn! I'm impressed with the way you think! :lol:
Ahh, the Robert Pattinson. What we wouldn't do for that man...*goes off to think about it*

PS I miss the Rob to my TomStu. :cry: Sad face Nikki. I hope they reactivate Kristiner's account soon. It's just not the same without her. *looks down at my shoes and pouts/sniffles*
Rob's sad too.
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
slightlyobsessed
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: Joining a 15-Step Program for those who make unseemly comments on Rob Pattinson's Thread...

Post by slightlyobsessed »

^^I will do anything--ANYTHING--for Rob. I mean anything.

And that's my favorite "Sad Rob" picture.

Yeah, I know it's weird I have a favorite "Sad Rob" picture.

I've dealt with it.
ImageImage
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER LEGAL REPRESENTATION
APPC: Shopaholic
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

awwww.. Rob looks so sad (and adorable)..!

Yea, I miss Krissy too.. :cry:
her and all the Rob crack she brings..
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

I second what Jolynn said. I would do terrible, disgusting things to hook up with Rob. Unforgivable things. (Anyone know what movie I stole that from? I'll love you forever if you can guess! :D I thought it was quite fitting when describing my feelings for The Robert Pattinson.)

Anyhoo. Kristiner, hope you're still lurking in the bushes so you don't miss anything. *waves* I miss you! :cry:

Ok so I was listening to my Twilight soundtrack in the car earlier and I got all nostalgic. Every time I hear Decode where she sings "how did we get here" it always reminds me of that little special Hayley and Rob did together where he says he likes her accent when she says "here" and then he introduces her as Hayley Here :lol:
I hope you guys know what I'm talking about and that I don't sound like a crazy person. I'm sure Nikki will locate the video I'm talking about within like 5 seconds of reading this post. She's got crazy Robdar like that. (Oh yes that's my new word for Nikki's unparalleled talent at locating specific Rob stuff. Robdar. Rob radar.)

I'm bored. It's late. No one's on right now. :cry:
Image Image
SuperVixen
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by SuperVixen »

Good Morning Robnappers! TGIF!

I'm a little giddy because I just found out there will be a twilight convention in the near future in my area. Has anoyone ever been to one before? So far they've confirmed Kellan Lutz as a special guest. I'm assuming Rob does not make appearances? If he did I'm sure it would be pandemonium, but it would also be awesome!
Nothing said Happy Valentine’s Day like a big shiny &%@* unicorn
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Ok so a real quick story that I know you Robnappers will appreciate...

I've been up all night long putting together applications for internships, and I had the tv on to keep me company. Around 3am, an old episode of Jay Leno comes on. I'm like "doot da doo..." not really paying attention, just going about my business on the computer, and then I look over and see Heidi Klum and I'm like :o this is the episode with Rob on it! :D

Of course I've already seen it, but it was such a treat to suddenly have come on (at 3am no less) when I least expected. So you know I just HAD to pause my work to watch when Rob appeared, and only when it was over did I realize I had the goofiest smile on my face the whole time he was talking. And damn I miss him talking and pushing his hair out of the way. Can't wait till the sex hair returns to us. Yes. I am a nerd. And I have severe problems, but I don't care.
Image Image
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

Edward_Addict wrote:I would do terrible, disgusting things to hook up with Rob. Unforgivable things.
Is it from Superbad?
Not sure...

But I totally feel the same way.
He's the most perfect guy... ever. No one else can compare, its kind of unfair really.
^^ yep, I think I have similar "severe" problems as you.
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
Vampire4eva
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Vampire4eva »

Ive missed so much, for the past few days I had to restrain myself from popping on to this site and on to the thread just because of all the work I have had to do. :( I have started writing for a different website, nothing really interesting just about setting up busineses overseas.

I love unexpected moments like that, but still waiting for Rob to make an appearance on my TV. :lol:
The only thing remotely related to Rob and Twilight that has happened is watching CSI and hearing linkin parks song and realising it was the episode that Rachelle Lefevre was in.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Gmorning ladies. :P

yanjan3 wrote:ROB ORDER ON VALENTINES DAY:1) Allie... (dibbs remember??)2) Priscilla!3) Diane! (yanjan)4)...5) Jolynn

Well, I don't know who's 4th place but if its noone, I'm cutting in!
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.