Click for Forum Rules
Vanquish
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Melbourne, Australia...cruising with Edward in his Vanquish

Re: New Moon Movie Take 4...and a half

Post by Vanquish »

bite_me wrote:
Send him to me next!!!

I really want to see when Edward leaves and I want it to be emotional. I want to cry, because I was too angry when I read it to cry. But I'm prepared this time, so maybe I will.
Ahahaha ok I'll send Edward as soon as I can. He won't take long considering you and I live on the same continent, Aust. :D

And yes me too, I was too angry when I was reading that part. When I read it the second time I nearly cried. Books don't do that to me often. It's usually movies that do that. So I'm counting on MR to have all those emotional lines in there and CW to be able to show them. And I know that RPatz and KStew can pull it off.

TEAM EDWARD
"For the first time in a century, I felt hope."
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side."
True believer in Cullenism.
RussetRose♥
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by RussetRose♥ »

I read somewhere that filming is supposed to start on March 23. And that they are going to Italy in May for two weeks. Anyone else have anything??

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
brianna_cullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by brianna_cullen »

i dont really know much about what is going on in the movie, but im just happy that taylor lautner is going to be in it! yeah! that will at least make it a little less painful to watch. i cried in the book when edward left, and that had never happened to me before. it was so unexpected! or at least to me it was...anyway, it comes out the day b4 my birthday, so i cant wait to c it! and twilight came on ON my birthday! :happy birthdat to me, happy birthday to me:
anyway, i really want to c who is going to play the members of the volturi...aww! im listening to bellas lullaby right now, and i want to cry!
Edward can bruise me anyday.

Bastet

Post by Bastet »

i've seen movie the fall today and i so much wish the new moon gonna be like that but still a little bit different... it's visually amazing with all vivid colours and great at time almost artistic pictures and i want something like that for new moon, i want it to be beautiful in a gloomy dark way... other thing that i like is how director's playing with audience's feelings... in the end i cried with the little girl and at one moment i wanted to show "come on tell the story" and that's i think we need so much in new moon... i want to feel bella's emotions, her emptiness, her devastation and pain... i think it can be totally done and i hope they'll manage to transfer it into script and into movie.
join the dark side, we have cookies :)

Vanquish
Location: Melbourne, Australia...cruising with Edward in his Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

RussetRose♥ wrote:I read somewhere that filming is supposed to start on March 23. And that they are going to Italy in May for two weeks. Anyone else have anything??
Yeap you're right filming is going to start in March, although I don't know the exact date. And they will be going to Italy in May for two weeks.

Well one thing we can count on is that Laurents "meeting" with Bella in the meadow will be in the movie (it should be anyway...since it's an IMPORTANT scene) because I was reading somewhere that the guy who plays Laurent is trying to figure out a way to film NM and be in his broadway show at the same time. But he said that he will pull out of his broadway thing and just do NM if the timing stuff doesn't work out.

TEAM EDWARD
"For the first time in a century, I felt hope."
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side."
True believer in Cullenism.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

^^That's exciting!! I'm glad that they're keeping that scene in. It really is very important. And I like the guy that plays Laurent too.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

I always wonder why they say all of the cast was signed on for three movies, when Edi's character only lives through the first two books.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
Ms.BelleFlanders

Post by Ms.BelleFlanders »

I want Dakota to be cast. She would be perfect as Jane!!!!! :o :o :o
This movie pre-productions are making me anxious again (just like Twilight :x :x :x )
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

They're filming in march and we're half-way through february! Shouldn't some of these people be cast by now??
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

I am surprised as well that more characters haven't ben cast this close to the date filming is supposedly starting...do you think actors' names are just be withheld from the public so they are a surprise?

Thank you Naureen!!