What's your eye color?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Re: What's your eye color?

Post by Black »

I saw a guy with pale caramel-colored eyes the other day. It was so creepy. I thought he was a vampire XD. But his hand was warm when he handed me the money.

But seriously, his eyes were almost yellow. I tried not to stare.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
heifergrl1
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Following the ever so saucy Eric Northman around...a lot...

Post by heifergrl1 »

Black wrote:I saw a guy with pale caramel-colored eyes the other day. It was so creepy. I thought he was a vampire XD. But his hand was warm when he handed me the money.

But seriously, his eyes were almost yellow. I tried not to stare.
There is a guy at my school who was in one of my classes last year who had caramelly eyes. It is really freaky but they are really pretty too.

Anyway, my eyes do what they wanna do. They change colors based on my mood, the weather and what Im wearing. Lately they have been a light green color but right now they are light green in the center with a hint of gold and dark green around the edge. Its kinda cool :lol: .

-Elizabeth
Oh the deliciousness!
E<3B
tsvety
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by tsvety »

^ :o Oooh your eyes sound AMAZING! Do you think you can probably make a photo? :D (seriously gotta do something about my obsession *sigh* what can one do? eyes are so pretty!)
~Lina
*I'm on The List.* *The name's Pancakes* ^^
Image ^awesome banner by Narnia^
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Mine are a dark chocolate brown. Not very interesting; they never change colors.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
hannaa
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by hannaa »

DramaPrincezz013 wrote:Mine are a dark chocolate brown. Not very interesting; they never change colors.
I would die for that color of eyes! I want so badly to have chocolate brown eyes!
Sometimes the right thing for one person is the wrong thing for someone else - Charlie
Team Edward And Team Jacob
I'm on the list
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

im really hating my eyes right now.

they're a hazel turqouise kinda color and they change color alot according to what i wear and the weather.
argh.
a few days ago i met this guy who was cool and all- but when he fully saw my eyes, which are bizzare, he wouldnt stop starring and it was annoying!

he thought they were fake
and i was really mad!

argh.

i wish i had normal colored eyes!
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

I really love brown eyes on other people but I don't think I'd look good in them.

I was thinking earlier and I don't think anyone on my mom's side of the family has brown eyes. They're all either blue or grey and not many of us have blonde hair either. It's a whole lot of brown and blue. Not very exciting! I think brown hair and blue eyes is the dullest combination of them all.
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Mine are a de, rich, brown. Reminiscent of poop. But they kind of have a hazel-y green tint when I'm excited, so people tell me. Yeah, still poop.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
heifergrl1
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Following the ever so saucy Eric Northman around...a lot...

Post by heifergrl1 »

Black wrote:I was thinking earlier and I don't think anyone on my mom's side of the family has brown eyes. They're all either blue or grey and not many of us have blonde hair either. It's a whole lot of brown and blue. Not very exciting! I think brown hair and blue eyes is the dullest combination of them all.
Its the same way in my family. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, has either blue, green or hazel eyes. Except for my aunt, and two of my cousins who have brown eyes. Its kinda creepy. We also either have blonde or brown hair. We are not very exciting in a genetic sense I guess :roll: .

-Elizabeth
Oh the deliciousness!
E<3B
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

I'm pretty sure there aren't any gingers in my family. There might be one or two in my extended-extended family but who ever knows anything about them, right? lol

I don't think anyone has green eyes either. I really do think that 99% of my family on my mom's side and at least 60% on my dad's side have brown hair and blue eyes.

I was born with black hair and my brother was born with blonde hair but it all turned out brown in the end = /
Which is weird. How does jet-black and white-blonde hair turn coppery-brown?