Randomness ~ The 11th

A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Randomness ~ The 11th

Post by A.H »

Hello Randies!

Nat- No, I haven't watched Charlie and the chocolate factory but read it years back. I like how you said all the way over there :lol:.

Maddy- Fizzy sodapop, haha i like it. But i like saying fizzy drink, like sam said it's different :P

Chloe- 5 people being online isn't that bad. When I was on sometime yesterday morning it was just me at some point.. scary and lonely teehee. Congrats on the lots of posts.

^Hi Sam!

I keep biting my tongue.. i need more chewy. Or gum whatever else you want to call it.

I had to go school today! It's half term.. I didn't want to and it was optional but i'm behind in I.T. I got a lot done so yay me! Seeing as I went school today I'm not bothering to make a start on my Food Tech. work.
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Hola!

Ayan: If you ever do watch it, watch the older one with Gene Wilder, not the one with Johnny Depp. The older one is better.

Aaagh! I have a gross rash all over my face, it feels like little bumps around my eyes.

Sweet!! My dad bought me a memory card for my phone and a converter thing so I can put pictures from my phone on the computer now! I'll have to try that soon... maybe I'll post the ones of the depressing gingerbread house my friends and I made. The roof fell in and the wall and roof were broken in half... it was great.

Agh, never stay home sick from school on the same day as your little sister!!

DID YOU GUYS WATCH ELLEN TODAY?? JONAS BROTHERS!!! JOE BALANCED A CHAIR ON HIS HAND!!! It was great... and they played blindfolded musical chairs... it was amazing!

The roof of my mouth is itchy. I hate that.

Someone ate all the chips that went with my dip. :x That someone is going down... Kip, thanks for staying home and eating all the frickin' chips!

Ah, the mom's home. Gotta go!

<333
List, Gnat ♥
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Sam - You're probably right. But I had this awesome fun at the Teens thread and I got about 200 posts over there alone.
Ayan - Creepy!!!! I didn't know that ever happened. :roll:
Nat - I missed it! Why didn't you tell me? :cry:

I just painted my toenails, again.
I'm gong to a beading class tonight with K, learn to make 3 different earrings.
I can't master wrapping the wire around the other wire, so this will help.

That was boring. Somebody ping me, please! :D
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
JenTheWriter
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by JenTheWriter »

So ... randomly saying:

* I'm hungry.
* I'm craving coffee.
* Somewhere there's a piece of chocolate calling my name.
* I need to brush my teeth.
* I think my dog has gas.
* I wish I wouldn't have woke up so violently this morning.
* And, oh yeah, I'm still kind of reeling from a friend coming out to me last night. Not that I didn't know this person was gay, just shocked they finally admitted it. Wow.
"And if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her," he promised.
Team Edward, Alice and Cullen! Swoonist. Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3's brain twin!
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

I'm bored so I'm replying to Jen's post
JenTheWriter wrote:* I'm hungry.
I just ate yogurt.
JenTheWriter wrote:* I'm craving coffee.
I'm always craving coffee. Mary hates coffee. She likes pop.
JenTheWriter wrote:* Somewhere there's a piece of chocolate calling my name.
There's angel food cake calling my name...but I do have Oreos that are nearby...
JenTheWriter wrote:* I need to brush my teeth.
Did that already since I had to go out for class.
JenTheWriter wrote:* I think my dog has gas.
Ugh, mine too.
JenTheWriter wrote:* I wish I wouldn't have woke up so violently this morning.
I woke up nice and late. :]
JenTheWriter wrote:* And, oh yeah, I'm still kind of reeling from a friend coming out to me last night. Not that I didn't know this person was gay, just shocked they finally admitted it. Wow.
My friend just came out to me 'officially' recently too. I wasn't shocked though. She said she was bi, then realized she was just a lesbian, and then she told us, so it wasn't that much of a revelation.

I have to read The Grand Inquisitor.. eck.
I think I'm going to play the Sims for a bit. Huzzah!
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Hey loves!

Just finished cleaning the living room, I forgot I was logged in and was about to post...
Some odd reason I decided to clean the living room :lol:

School was blah. as usual...
I don't have much homework, just studying and of course that dreadful research paper...

Ughh! I'll be right back *runs off to do my dad a favor*

alrighty..
Umm, Lynz, I start Midnight Breed. I'm abut 100 pages in to the first one, just thought I would let you know, it was the first book in the pile of books on my bedside table.. so it's the first one I grabbed this morning before school..

I found out today that my bestie H might go to a different school next year. Not that I can blame her, but I don't want her to go. She has a hard time at the school because of all the drama, but it's been proven to just follow her wherever she goes, and I can't entirely keep her away from that sh*t if she's at a different school. But that made me sad, she kept saying she was sorry, and her parents were just thinking about it...

Hey Sam :]

Well, I'll be lurking some, I suppose.
Love you all
<3
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

ohhh I just got a Ping...

My tongue hurts. I burnt it on hot chocolate.

I think I might get sick from too much hot chocolate.

I should exercise to burn off all tht hot chocolate.

mmm hotchocolate.
OAKAY ENOUGH WITH THE HOT CHOCOLATE!

My foot is asleep.

I love this picture!
http://www.gossipgirls.com/files//celeb ... on-job.jpg

I should stop sitting on my foot to make it wake up...

Why do people say your foot's asleep? That is weird...

ya so today was fun and I have Just Lse it by Eminem stuck in my head...

Hey Shel!
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
JenTheWriter
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by JenTheWriter »

samajama wrote:My friend just came out to me 'officially' recently too. I wasn't shocked though. She said she was bi, then realized she was just a lesbian, and then she told us, so it wasn't that much of a revelation.

Well, since I met him I suspected, but he always insisted he wasn't. Then his close friend (who's gay as well) and I had a long conversation about our friend. Jim (the friend of my friend) insisted that Larry was gay, but refused to come out because of his family's beliefs. I said I could see it both ways. I could see him being gay, but he was so adament about him not being gay that I said I would believe him until he told me otherwise.

So he tells me on the phone last night he has something to tell me. Well, he had sex for the first time a few weeks back and so jokingly I said, "You're pregnant.'

He says, "No."

"Well, then what?"

"Okay, so Jim told me about the conversation you and him had about how long it would take me to come out and say I was gay. Well, this is me coming out and saying I'm gay."

*me shocked* "Seriously?"

"Yeah?"

"No way. Are you lying to me right now?"

He laughs. "No."

I'm waiting for the joke, because he's been so adament about the whole "I'm not gay!" And so I'm like, "Wow, dude. Congratulations?!"

And so then my female friend and I went to pick him up so he could tell another female friend. And she was just like, "Okay." I TOLD him she'd just be like, "And?" I mean essentially that was my reaction, but I was shocked because it was out of the blue that he told me. SO, then I flipped him crap the rest of the night. It was great.
"And if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her," he promised.
Team Edward, Alice and Cullen! Swoonist. Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3's brain twin!
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

hi
well i'm new to this thread so pleasse don't eat me!

i am hungry...craving bacon but at the same time im fil
i'm really sleepy becasue i didn't sleep last night
my hands are really cold and pale lloking and i keep thinking they mustbelong to a ampir, this happens frequently......

i just sneezed
and i hae just put aseline on my lips becu=ause they are cracking

im sorry for and spelling mistakes i swear..my hands are so umb i can't move my fingers properly!!!
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

So, I'm only allowing myself ONE post for now. I have a mega history paper I need to finish and I'm finally feeling well enough to do so. Yay for 24hour bugs!

Welcome love_is_noise I'm kinda new too!

The song Horse with No Name has been stuck in my head all day. So I decided to banish it to the Song of the Day part of my sig. Maybe there it will be forgotten. I love the song but it's getting real annoying.

So this history paper, it's one of those papers where I think I've done either a) okay or b) TERRIBLE. Usually I have a clue, but I really don't know if I'm answering the question or not. Well, bad time to start worrying about that I guess.

Maybe I'll YouTube that ELLEN bit. It sounds interesting... why is that not hard to believe. Joe's kind of an oddball, huh? Gotta love 'em!
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind