Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe (Beta)

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
buffygrl3
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe (Beta)

Post by buffygrl3 »

Sam slides over to Rosalie and whispers Jane put the feathers in your hair. Rose turns to the little witch and pounces, while Rose distracts Jane Sam jumps on her and starts tickling her again. Jane thrashes around on the ground unable to focus while being tickled and Rosalie tries to find Emmett so he can beat up the broad that got feathers in her hair. Jacob strikes up a conversation with an obviously playing-dead Cody and they both chuckle away waiting for Jane to pee again.

Team Mike:Cause no one says "Go Mike!!"
Mike: Bringing sexy back since... wait, did I just say bringing SEXY back? I meant annoying teen boy-ism.
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

-Cody thinks that someone should clean up all of the pee, so it doesn't start to smell in here, but seeing everybody occupied, decides he'd probably better just do it himself.
He goes to the cleaning closet to get the clorox disinfectant spray and some rubber gloves and rags, and walks balk into the main area just in time to accidentally step in front of a swift barrage of pillows from emmett, being pelted in the face repeatedly, and goes down yet again. this place just doesn't seem to like him.-
We Love Mumford And Sons!
1 of 2 Active Members of Team Gimp
Proud Member of the Gen Y Lexily
http://www.fanfiction.net/~senorgimp
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Granny enters the Cafe for her weekly cleanup...
:shock: :o :x :evil: "What the... MISTY! NINNA! What on earth have you been doing?"
Every human, werewolf and vampire in the cafe is moping up pee, vacuuming flour or collecting feathers. Granny is -very- upset. She have threatened to quit if we ever, ever pull a stunt like this again...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
buffygrl3

Post by buffygrl3 »

Sam sees everyone cleaning so, instead of helping she proceeds to dump bunches of glitter on everything. Which, of course, makes everyone REALLY mad, until Sam looks at them innocently and says I was just making the mess pretty. Then they all laugh at her and... force her to clean it all up by herself. (Gosh, what meanies)

Mike: Bringing sexy back since... wait, did I just say bringing SEXY back? I meant annoying teen boy-ism.
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

-bursts out in laughter over his love's predicament, before thinking the better of it, and quickly runs and hides behind the bar, before she can beat him over the head with the glitter-covered mop-
buffygrl3

Post by buffygrl3 »

Sam find Cody, after cleaning up the room and re-starts the pillow fight by hitting Cody right over the head. (Which took a lot of effort since he's such a dang giant. )

MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Misty is throwing in:
*~Hubby~*
*~Professor~*
*~Annoying Classmate~*
*~Her 'Aunt' which is making her fat and cranky~*

Good eating!
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Tell us more, let out the rant, you know it teases their hunger...
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

Starts wilding wacking everyone in the vicinity with pillows, lost in a battle-frenzy the likes of which Wingtear's Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe has never known!
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

I would like to throw in 4 people... Explanation follows, but I wish them to be devoured slowly and painfully!

#1 the usual one, for the usual reasons. She nags, speaks on the phone through out the work day and then whines and talk crap about everyone who's not present that very second.

#2 the boy in the department. What the f*ck? First he's got a bad back and can't do the heavy job, forcing me to do it 2 weeks in a row. My easter was awful, my back wouldn't give me a break. Last week, he was on work ONE day, then he got a cold... Guess who had to do all the heavy work for a third week? Oh, yes, yours truly: ME!

#3 the one who usually works best. Why didn't she fix her knees 2 years ago like the doctor said, instead of being on a sick-leave since middle of March...

#4 my boss, because he have placed a whole bunch of useless, crippled people under my charge!