EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

Post by ilovetwilight »

*walks into office, looks around at everyone* ...... *bursts into tears* I'VE B-BEEN A HORRIBLE C-CREW MEMBER!!!!!! *uncontrollably wailing* I HAVEN'T B-BEEN ON IN S-SO LONG!!!!! *walkst to BHG still sobbing, throws arms around BHG and starts soaking her shirt with tears* I'M SO S-SORRY!!! *yanks Elise into hug to* I'M S-SORRY I LEFT YOU TO TAKE C-CARE OF OUR S-SQUAD!!!!!! I've b-been so busy!! I h-hate school! I promise P-PROMISE I'll t-try and be on more!! *still sobbing* I'VE M-MISSED SO MUCH!!!!! I'm g-gonna go and catch up on all of the things I m-missed and then I'll post again with m-my answers to the questions *takes ragid breaths and wipes tears from eyes* I'll b-be back..... *goes and sits into dusty office that looks deserted, and starts wailing while looking through files*
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hi guys!

Well done on the promotion!

I see you have been begging to see the EDC pic, here it is: :lol:
EDC(plus bonus pic of my phone) and
again(from a distance and kind of hidden by innocent people)]

It's not actually that great - it was taken off my phone. The same innocent people that I had a coughing fit on looked at me like I was crazy for taking a picture of the food and drink company logo.

Aww Sierra, you haven't been a terrible crew member! *hugs* We missed you. :cry:

If you were to meet Emmett on the streets what would you ask him?
Serious: 'What would be the one thing you would change in your life?'
and fantasy: 'I have a spare house that we could demolish... want to help?' *wink wink* *cough**hack*

- Jenni
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Whoa...so I lied...there IS a new question :oops:

If you were to meet Emmett on the streets what would you ask him?Can I keep you??? ~lol~
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

If it were serious then I would ask him questions about himself, his life. If fantasy it would go something a little like this...
Me: *checks all around* Is she here? *walkie talkie* Blue 21 Blue 21 we have our cover.
Emmett: *raises eyebrows* Ohhhh. So you're an EDC girl huh? I'll check around and then find a pretty little house to take down. ;) :D Tell the other girls they need to wait their turn. One by one. They have to make a line ya know..
Me: *perks up* I'm fine with that. Let's head down.. ;) :D ?
Emmett" Oh yea. *puts arm around me*
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice pictures Jenni. I had a picture of a tanning salon called Midnight Sun. But it's in my personal photos and I don't really feel like putting it on tinypic or something like that. They only way you guys would see it is through email.
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Hello Everyone!

Sorry I've been MIA for awhile but I haven't had the energy or brain power to answer alot of questions. It's kind of hard when you can barely think about waking up and getting dressed. Sad but true and kind of pathetic. I'm such a slacker.

BHG - Thanks for the compliment on the banner. When I saw the picture, I just had to add that saying. Now that you mention it the announcer is in my head too. :D I also like your new banner, Carrie did a great job.

I know what some questions were floating around but but since I'm lack the energy to go searching, I will answer the most recent one.

Fist off, I would ask him if I could take him home with me. :lol: Then I would ask permission to touch the bon bon's (instead of just grabbing them). :lol: Seriously, I would like to just chat with him about his life with the Cullen's, his human life and just find out all I could about him (hopefully finding out something new). It would be just a fun conversation and hanging out to really get to know him.

Well I thinks that all for now. Sierra - Welcome Back!!

TOODLES!!!!

P.S. I received my copy of Deep Winter yesterday. Let me tell you how super excited I am.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

Hi Guys!

Jenni- I'VE SEEN THAT!! On my way to London a few weeks back!! I was going to mention it here but must have forgotten.

After having a mega-fit and jumping on him.. urm i'm not sure. I think i'd ask:
If you had one wish what would you wish for?

Anywho i'm feeling a bit lazy , so i'll edit this post later to answer other questions.
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

*comes out of finally clean office with box of tissues* Sorry my mom kicked me off last night so I'll answer most of the questions now *blows nose*. I'm not gonna answer some because we had like, the same questions in previous threads.

What would Emmett's ultimate birthday extravaganza be like? Who would be there? What would happen?
oh wow. He would probably want to make it as big as it could possibly be. Have a bunch of extreme sports, invite loads of vampires, he get like the biggest and best of everything.... I don't know where he would have it though, :lol: I can actually see him renting out Disneyland :lol: .

Lets say Emmett was given the chance to turn Rosalie back into a human, but there is a catch; Emmett would never be able to contact Rosalie, even to check on her. Would he do it?
Hmmm.... I think it would be really hard for him, but he would probably do it in the end. Of course he would talk to Rosalie too, and ask her what she wants to do.

What so you think Emmetts favorite holiday is? Why?
This question was asked in a previous thread but I'll answer it any way, haha. I think that Emmett likes all of the Holidays just because there something different from everyday life. I think he likes all of them for different reasons.

Do you think Emmett would be a little more dead beat serious and have less of a sunnier disposition if he had to go through what Edward did(not having a mate for so long.)?
No, I think Emmett is who he is you know? Even if he didn't meet Rosalie after a long time of being a Vamp, he would still have the same exuberant personality.

If Emmett were to meet someone that smells as good as Bella did to Edward what do you think he would do (not counting the other times before that)?
Well the last 2 times Emmett said that he didn't even think before attacking. But I think now that he's been with the Cullens for longer, and seen what Edward has done with Bella (not attacking her even though she smells really good to him) he will try to resist.

If Emmett was not in the books, would have the story be completely changed? In what ways would the story have been altered?
The story would probably be a lot more serious you know? 'Cause Emmett's the comic relief, without all of his jokes and teasings the book wouldn't be the same.

Say Emmett knew that Edward was going to go to Italy, how would he handle it differently than Alice.
I don't think he would be as strategic as Alice. Like she had this whole plan on how everything was going to have to go, and Emmett would probably just try and get Edward no matter what.

Will you marry me? or (I'm with Liz on this one) CAN I KEEP YOU!? :lol:

I think that's all of the questions I missed. Now, whats all of this talk about a recreation hall? Shannon can you show me? *Shannon comes and leads the way to recreation hall*

Shannon: Just through those doors.
Me: You aren't coming in?
Shannon: No way, I've got loads of work to finish I can't afford to pass out now.
Me: Pass out? What do you mean pass out?
*Shannon opens doors keeping eyes carefully away from walls*
Me: *looks down at crew members passed out on floor* What happened to everyone?
Shannon: It's called EIC, for Emmett Induced Comma
Me: Emmett Induced Comma? How did they get-- *looks at walls and manican* :o :shock:

*faints*
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Hola everyone!!

Tomorrow is my birthday!! EEEE!! I'm one of those really weird people who get all hyped up about their birthday. :lol: I've been telling eveyone about it all day. :oops:

Welcome back, miss Sierra!! :D

Jenni- Nice pictures!! I would have died!! :lol:

Serious: I don't know why, but I'd like to have some in depth conversation with him about he and Rosalie. So many people don't see why they are attracted to eachother, so I'd like to get some of those questions answered. Then, I'd ask him about his human life. School, family, friends--anything that had to do with while he was human.
Wacko: (agreeing with Jenni on this one) Hey, so, um...I have a house that needs to be demolished. Wanna help? ;)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

helloss!!!!!

ive can see the thread is kinda dead, well ive had a bad week.. :?
but emmett is making it better!!!!

anywhoo

i agree with sierra, "will you help me demolish my house?" and if it goes over smoothly a couple of hotels!! :D :lol:

i got a question...

We know that Emmett brushes worries off pretty easily, and isnt so emotionally attached to them. How do you think Emmett would help his friends or family cope with a big problem? More so in his human life, but for his vampire life too if you want.

yup- dats it!

XXOOXOO
IZZY!
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

hello peoples how it goin

ok i see there is a new question out there i hope that this thread can keep the crickets away

We know that Emmett brushes worries off pretty easily, and isnt so emotionally attached to them. How do you think Emmett would help his friends or family cope with a big problem? More so in his human life, but for his vampire life too if you want. =
ok i think that it would be the same for his human life and vampire i think that he would do what he does best make a joke about it to make them luagh and feel better then if that doesnt help he would probably try to talk to them but knowing him he isnt very good at that but he would probably try to help

does that make sense :lol:
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!