Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice thread

threethings
Phase Control Expert

Re: Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice thread

Post by threethings »

Emma - Not yet. I'm going to do it now.
Also, I agree with Logan, no rule breaking is nice. Good job! I hate being mean.
Thanks for answering all the questions, that must've taken a while, Izzy.

I'm going to go do that now. Bye!
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

Hey Hey! Where the party at?! Here!

dats was rly bad, but anyway...

thanks chloe- it took not so long...

and i got a new question...

When Alice woke up in her new vampire life, most of all the vampire would ravagely go searching for food and have a couple of years to realize who and what they are. What do you think Alice went though this timespan and the time she found Jasper?

and

How would Alice react, being as eccentric as she is, with her finding out that she had an extra power of being a physic through the reality that she was vampire?

i'll answer these later...

XXOOXXOO
IZZY!
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

When Alice woke up in her new vampire life, most of all the vampire would ravagely go searching for food and have a couple of years to realize who and what they are. What do you think Alice went though this timespan and the time she found Jasper? She was probably overcome with visions and seeing everything that she knew that she shouldn't go crazy.

How would Alice react, being as eccentric as she is, with her finding out that she had an extra power of being a physic through the reality that she was vampire? Well, I think she always knew that she had an extra ability. I think it was the one thing that tied her to being human.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

When Alice woke up in her new vampire life, most of all the vampire would ravagely go searching for food and have a couple of years to realize who and what they are. What do you think Alice went though this timespan and the time she found Jasper?
I agree with whats been said that she was probably swamped by visions and thought maybe she was going abit insane. She probably had a worse time than most with going through the change and coping with her visions.

How would Alice react, being as eccentric as she is, with her finding out that she had an extra power of being a physic through the reality that she was vampire?

Again I agree that shes always known she has this gift and it would be comforting to have that from her human life in her vampire life especially with her not being able to remember anything else from being human.

Q:43

I have a new Question!

What do you think Alice likes most about being a vampire?
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

-she is trying to adjust her gift, i also think that it is hard for her to make it through but she did.

-overjoyed that it can help other people

-she is strong and immortal
:D :D
Qcount - 43
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hi everyone :D
The party is in ... 3 days?
Can't wait! :D

I think she would have found it hard to control herself and she might have slipped up, but her future kept her sane, so she would have known what was coming and would have started a veggie vampire life on her own.

She kind of already had that power - it was why she was in the asylum, so it probably wasn't that much as a shock, and she would have know through her future that she was going to be okay.

Being strong, having good vision and being graceful. Also being immortal so she can spend her whole life with Jasper.

Jenni
Question count: 41
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

holy cow yopu guys have answered a lot of questioins.. i feel soo sick. soo im ight not be on much cause i can barely type this.. hahah i wil be MIA with kimmy just for today.. ohhh and i woudnt be on anyway because of school hahah owwww.
What do you think alice finds soo interesting in shopping??

question count- pretty close to none!! hahah

logan(the host)
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Whoawhoa guys, hold it with the questions! Haha. Let a poor girl catch up! :roll:

I think she loves how much more graceful she is, since she does happen to "dance" everywhere.

I think since she spent most of her years in the dark, she was definitely a little reckless when she first started out. But thanks to get visions, she was able to know what she was supposed to do and what she would become.

The party is less than three days awayyyy!
Q: 42?
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

just dropping by to say hello to all APPC... and if there are newbies.. WELCOME!!!
chloe: how come my rank is standing by the punch bowl?? :( i should be a host shouldn't i? if i can be jackson's stalker that's better! LOL

i miss you guys already... :D

she likes 'em all.. she takes all things positively.. and she finds good in everything.. :D

be good!!! :D
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Good to see you're well, Kimmy. :) Oh! She put the ranks up already? Hehe *runs off to go and see them*

Party hardyyyy in 3 days!
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.