Randomness ~ The 11th

DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Re: Randomness ~ The 11th

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

hhahaha my school hockey team won today!!
oma im watching born to be... fergie she is hot!! okay my whole school figured out who i like and shes kinda creeped out but as long as we can stay friends im fine with that... speaking bout friends i borowed my friends... tv show friends the 10th season i love it hahah go phoebe!!
srry i no this is short but im feelin sick and i have to go soo im typin like really quick heher hahaha
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

CaughtMyself426: WEBMD! WEBMD! I'm such a hypochondriac; I'm on there all the time. They even have a symptom checker where you just click where it hurts. It's great. That would have freaked me OUT! I don't like it when I randomly lose control of body parts. Scary.

I'm feeling strange. Methinks some PEZ is in order. Did you know PEZ was made in Hungary? That's so cool; and so random. It seems like every "Made in" stamp I've seen is in Asia or So. America... but PEZ in Hungary. You guys are so lucky. Are there any Hungarians on the Lex? I've seen US, UK, Aussie, Canada and other Euro peeps but I don't know about Hungary. *waves to Hungarians*

I'm kind of wired right now, but I don't know why.
love_is_noise wrote:
A.H wrote: I always need the loo when i'm posting on random.. weird..
^ that is very weird because i need the loo as i'm typing this...
ME TOO! I need the loo right now! That is so sketchy. People used to say "something in the water" well I guess it's "something in the thread"... weird 8-)

I was watching this Dane Cook bit about sneezing and when he says "there was no thing were you try to make someone run away, like your about to turn into a werewolf" well I about peed. I immediately thought "JACOB" - because that's how my brain works now - healthy, huh? Then I got to imagining Jake sneezing and just exploding into his wolfy self... that almost put me over the edge.

I gotta go. My couch is on fire :P
Last edited by Lacuna Scion on Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

Okay I am on a posting spree so this might be short.

I bought a new book to day and I love it!!

It is called evermore by Alyson noel...

Since a horrible accident claimed the lives of her family, sixteen-year-old Ever can see auras, hear people’s thoughts, and know a person’s life story by touch. Going out of her way to shield herself from human contact to suppress her abilities has branded her as a freak at her new high school—but everything changes when she meets Damen Auguste…

Ever sees Damen and feels an instant recognition. He is gorgeous, exotic and wealthy, and he holds many secrets. Damen is able to make things appear and disappear, he always seems to know what she’s thinking—and he’s the only one who can silence the noise and the random energy in her head. She doesn’t know who he really is—or what he is. Damen equal parts light and darkness, and he belongs to an enchanted new world where no one ever dies.

hmm I have already rwad like 30 pages...

ya so I am really excited for uh... Hunger Games 2 and Hunted the fifth book to The House of Night series.

Talk to you guys later. <3
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Hello Loves... again

I have recently aquired a headache.. which is suckish.
I still need to study, though, so I'll probably get off soon
but you all know me, I'll log back in.

Sam - I agree. our discussion was a little... but still I love talking to you! <3

I made a new banner
http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo98 ... l/rf-1.png
What do you all think?

Rosalind - I like your name! and I love Dane Cook. This is one of my favorites of his B & E
*Warning that clip has a LOT of curse words...*

Ayan - I really like The Script. I'll PM you tomorrow and tell you which ones I liked the best :]

My fingers are cold... but that is normal for me. As you all know :P

alrighty I need to clean up from dinner and check FB.
I'm sure I'll be back <3

edt - I'm watching Dane Cook now. I just realized that the clip that Rose posted has the Windex thing in it. If any of you watch that, just to let you know my friends tried that at school last year...
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

tired and wanna go to bed.
my eyes are not extraordinary and caught the attention of this awesome dude.
gotta work on a my science project.
want my camera back from my friend.
want for my friend zarine to stop being sooo sick and missing out on the fun stuff.
almost ran into a tree when i was driving this weekend.
still tired.
the white stripes are extraordinary.
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
samajama

Post by samajama »

I am Windextor! I've come to clean your soul!
bwhaha. DC = <3

so remember when collecting State quarters was cool? well, I do that, and now I'm finally putting a bunch of them in.. (I got lazy) but my thing is retarded and grrrrr

Mary is wii-fitting instead of doing homework i.e. texting me lol. i should read The Grand Inquisitor
i lied, she's texting me again
and she was LURKING before and didn't post. loser.

Shel~ do you know what to say when there's sticky soda on the floor? ;] ;]

so apparently I think everything a dirty nowadays because of BDB. haha.

i have 2 PMs!

no on commented on my pictures :cry: haha, jk. :]

Logan~ I had something to say to you, but I forgot :/

edit:
Maddy-la :]
last post on the last page, I posted pictures! awww, I remember 8th grade graduation. le sigh. I need a prom dress!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and a date.........) I love your banner too. good job, shellypoo :] and my hair never dries... ugh

i have 3 PMs!!

edit (again):
Mary is posting ;] (lmao)
thanks Maddy-la!
oh, I quit dance this year, but I still dance in school.. so i guess I didn't 'really' quit *shrugs*

i want popcorn..

Oh! i want to put Peeta in my banner!!!! why did I never do that.... :/

edit#3!
Demetri Martin is love <3
http://platform.ak.facebook.com/www.new ... normal.jpg
Last edited by samajama on Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
maddy<3twilight

Post by maddy<3twilight »

Sam- What pictures?
edit- Oh cool eye!

I am listeing to Right Round.

I need to find a dress for Grade 8 Grad soon.

Yay! I LOVE MY NEW BANNER!!!!!!

I love my book!

My hair is STILL wet. Wow it takes forever to air dry!

okay now I am listening to the whistle song!
Last edited by maddy<3twilight on Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

I love B & E. Then I realized I just wanted to kick a door in. I LOVE THAT ONE. Going back and kicking the door in every couple of months... ROFL.

Thanks I like my name too.

samajama - your pictures were good. You were a cute kid. I did the dance thing too. Still do actually - what do you know.

I thought I was wound up before, now I'm wasted on PEZ. PEZ! I should have PEZ on hand for my next paper 8-) I feel like PEZ is incredibly underappreciated; maybe that's why I'm capitalizing all three letters in it's name. PEZ.
Last edited by Lacuna Scion on Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

ello randies!!

here i am to post for no particular reason!! sam does such a good job on keeping you all updated on my life, i hardly feel the need to post anymore... :lol: kidding, i do love to post. but i'm missing the old randies!! lots are missing.

PAGING ALL RANDIES: lynz, marlee, shannon, kym, allie, liezie, ninna, lauren, layla, jany, jet and dahn--you are wanted in the principal's office. that is all.

i was indeed doing wii fit before but then i realized i really wanted to eat some popcorn instead. so that's what i did.
and you know what? the little wii fit board can yell at me all it wants for it! because it is just a computer and i can turn it off when i want to! muwhahaha.
oh goodness.....i've gone off the deep end again.

this morning i saw the boy. i was really excited about that! le sigh. i really do like him entirely too much....this is not good.

erm. what else? oh i should be working on my outline right now....i swear i will once i post this!! i'll just make it a simple outline, and then i'll go into detail during my actual presentation. i mean, that's what outlines are supposed to be for, right? anyway yea i need to do that....oh and also study for my spanish exam i guess. ::shrugs:: i'm not really too worried about it. then again...maybe i should be! :shock:

sam--your eyes are pretty! you know this. and yet i think that picture might give me nightmares....i mean that in the best way possible! :lol: it's just all like I AM LOOKING AT YOU!! YES, YOU!
yea.....creepy.
love you though!

i also love dane cook. he's pretty much the man. another guy i like a lot is demetri martin. you guys should all go check him out. he's hilarious.

well sam is waiting on this post so i guess i should go ahead and stop rambling now. til later my dears!
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

samajama wrote:
Shel~ do you know what to say when there's sticky soda on the floor? ;] ;]

so apparently I think everything a dirty nowadays because of BDB. haha.
Sam!!! - I just got to that part. I'm watching the whole thing now... *coughs* I mean I'm studying... and I'm the same since BDB, hahaha... I would answer that question but *cough cough* I don't think it's age appropriate ;]

Hey Mary! <3 *hugs*

Maddy - I'm glad you love your new banner! you know this ;]

Whenever Deven gets on.. Hi! love you <3

I need to put Peeta back in my siggie, I think I took it out while I was re-doing it.

Alrighty - I need to go to bed soon.
Still have a headache an this lauging is soo NOT helping, but I haven't watched Dane Cook in a while and seriously, it's hilarious.

It's now raining REALLY hard. along with thunder and lightning...
It was raining on and off ALL day. But it's POURING now.

I'm going to fb Sam again before I go to sleep though.

Night loves <3
love you all!