Randomness ~ The 11th

Edward Cullen Fan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Randomness ~ The 11th

Post by Edward Cullen Fan »

Haha. Not much, just on break in between classes. My next class starts in about 30 minutes. Media Writing, which is like Journalism. I have a couple of pretty good friends in there, so that always helps. I really should be practicing for my speech for this late afternoon. I don't even have any notecards to refer back to. Just a piece of paper with notes on it, which isn't allowed. I'm doomed :P But I'm on here instead, but hey, so does everyone. So I'll join the club! Haha.
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

How did this happen? I'm so sorry for the double post guys! I just noticed it when I traced my own posts and had to check it out. I'll blame it on the new laptop and me not fully cooperating yet ;)

Lynz... does this mean I get spanked? My little laptop can't go to yoville yet, needs more updates first... I don't get it, how can there be a gazillion updates for XP, it's only like 7 years old operative system... :lol:
Last edited by Wingtear on Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Hi randomness (hi Lynz)

Semi OK week soon comes to an end.
Tomorrow is traveling day.
I have a new (wait, new? I never had one before) laptop. It's just a 10" screen, but that's just what I need. Perfect for traveling (which is what I'll use it for) and it's black. I wouldn't have minded bright red or sweet pea green, but this was all they had in stock, with right language on the operative system. It's an ASUS Eee PC 1000H, and so far my only trouble is adapting to the a tad bit smaller keyboard... :lol: :roll:
I saw "disaster movie" last night, as D said, it was worth the money we spent on it (nothing) only because of the song at the end. And I LOVE the original version (youtube'd it after work today) with Matt Damon. :twisted: "in my bed, in my car, up against the mini bar..."
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
JenTheWriter
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by JenTheWriter »

Ugh, I gotta leave for Spokane in a few minutes. I'm not looking forward to that drive. It's about two hours away. It would be interesting if I'd meet a hot pale guy who drives a volvo, but that ain't going to happen as he "lives" six hours in the other direction. Dangit.
"And if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her," he promised.
Team Edward, Alice and Cullen! Swoonist. Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3's brain twin!
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Thanks Lynz. Your too good. Saving me from mod wrath and all. :D It's cool.

I'm experimenting with sigs at this point anyways... Voldemorturi anyone? That's a quote from a friend of mine. She was musing what would happen if Voldemort and the Volturi teamed up? She said, "Voldemorturi... righteous." It made me ROFL.

I'm waiting for this ONE webpage to load and it's not happening. Argh...
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

A quick burst of randomness

I loveeee kanye west love lockdown and shontelle t-shirt
I keep listning to them over and over. I'm just uploading them to my ipod now
I'm really hot right now, I fancy a shower.

err thats it...oh and im eating cake

Jenni- I think to become a randomness regular you just have to post everyday...
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

JenTheWriter wrote:Ugh, I gotta leave for Spokane in a few minutes. I'm not looking forward to that drive. It's about two hours away. It would be interesting if I'd meet a hot pale guy who drives a volvo, but that ain't going to happen as he "lives" six hours in the other direction. Dangit.
please edit your post!

:D

Randomness Rules:

1. ABSOLUTELY NO one line posts. Posts must be at least 4 lines. (This thread moves at a very fast pace, so posts need to be longer.)

2. Chat style posting is not allowed - if you are chatting with more than one person - that's fine, just remember to add some randomness to the post

3. No net speak - only ones that should be used should be twilight related - OME, OMJ, OMJB, OMC ...ect.

4. No double posts - This is a BIG NO NO. If you do this by accident, edit the second post and apologize.

5. If you have any questions about the thread ask one of the regulars Lynzeee(Lynz), Samajama(Sam), kkswmmr114(Marlee), wildroses(Lauren), 'twah-lahyt' (Shel), threethings (Chloe), or Maddy<3twilight (Maddy).
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

Hello Again Randies!

I've been listening to Coldplay a lot today thanks to Deven. I love fix you!

I've already had 2 doses of eyedrops.. it stings a bit.. and i'm really akward about having something in my eye and threw a bit of a fit. I really don't want to have to have it put in 4 times a day! 2 drops in each eye each time aswell, even though it's only my right eye.. to be on the safe side the doctor said.

I am reaaaly tired! I've got a cramp in my neck and my eyes are sore! Bleughh..

The Brits were on yesterday apparently. I gave up on the brit awards when leona lewis was nominated for 4 awards and won nothing. I thought she should have at least won best british female but she lost out to kate nash of all people! kate nash is ok but all she does is talk in her accent and writes songs called pumpkin soup :roll:

The Script video for talk you down premieres on T4 on sunday! Which reminds me, Shel tell me what you think!

Anywho sorta essay-ish post and if you read it all then you have wasted valuable minutes of your life, ha! joking.

^Hi Maddy! <3

I'm thirsty. I want some fizzysodapop hehe.
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

haha wow Ayan! fizzysodapop!

I drew Edward today in classs and it looks awesome! Like really awesome! hehe then I tried to draw Bella but it didn't work... oh well...

I won't be on much tonight because I have a lot going on. I have 2 test tomorrow that I haven't studied for... erg...

I am kinda sick and it is bothering me.

Oh and I am in love with the book Evermore!
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Hola Maddy and Ayan!

My sister and I are going to see the JB 3D concert next Saturday!!!! SOOO EXCITED!! Her boyfriend Shane is the sweetest thing ever, but his one con is that he hates the JoBros. (He has a sister the same age as me that loves JB almost as much as me)

I just realized, for a week in April you all will be absolutely free of me! My class is going on a trip to Washington DC. Oh joy, trapped on a bus with my entire grade for 10-ish hours there and back, and in a hotel and constantly surrounded by those immature brats... sounds like so much fun!

Oscars on Sunday!! If Heath Ledger doesn't win Best Supporting Actor... I will break my TV in half. No joke.

I'm tired. It's Thursday. :roll: I hate being tired during the week!

:lol: There was a Sunny D commercial on TV with a vampire!! But he evaporated... :(

I will be around!

<33
List, Gnat ♥