Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Re: Ashley Greene as Alice

Post by pennybug84 »

Alice has always been one of my very favorite characters. And I thought Ashley was spot on as Alice! She was exactly how I pictured her. I thought she was awesome & what else can I say? I loved her! I am so looking forward to seeing her in NM & all her wonderful lines (that I hope they keep in!)
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Devious Cullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Devious Cullen »

I too think Ashley was perfect. Insanely so. She just nailed it. I really hope they keep true to book in New Moon when she returns. Keep the scenes as they are and not just rush to the going to rescue Edward part. The converstation she has with Charlie is so important.

Ashley also seems very sweet in person, very giving to the fans which is awesome. I wish I could go down and visit them during the convenions in Sydney.
mizzou

Post by mizzou »

anyone catch ashley on extra today? i'm at school so i had to dvr it and haven't been able to watch it yet. can it be found online?
I met Ashley Greene & Peter Facinelli on February 7, 2009. :D
shinyredvolvo
Settled in Forks

Post by shinyredvolvo »

I love love love her as Alice!! I think she is such a pretty girl and makes a great Alice! Her and Jasper look so great together.

Tho I'm sorta hoping they get a better wig or cut her hair for New Moon. I know she loves her long hair and it looks great on her. Yet, Im really hoping since they will be making all the movies that they cut her hair. I didn't mind the wig once I got used to it, but it bugged me at 1st.

Sorry for the little rant that doesn't even matter. Just had a thought! haha
the color Edwards car would be if Alice picked it out
Devious Cullen

Post by Devious Cullen »

Ashley DID cut her hair, much shorter than she normally has it so that the wig would go on easier and better. But as they said in interviews too, they have to go with what works with her face as well. They can't change it too much if at all, because as we know Vampire hair doesn't change. I didn't mind it. Even though it's longer than in the books, it still worked.

It was the same for Kellan though too. He wanted to have his longer naturally curly hair for Emmett, but the previous job he did meant his hair was still very short so it didn't work. So now it will have to say that short for the next films.
NeDzThErApYfOroCd
Settled in Forks

Post by NeDzThErApYfOroCd »

Ashley was just on E! channells The Soup and did a little skit with the host. It ended with her seeing Miley Cyrus with blood running down her mouth and Ashley yelling "our leader" then acting like she was running off to find her. I thought it was cute.
mizzou

Post by mizzou »

that E! thing was hilarious. i couldn't help how short she was compared to him...that host is 6'4" and she's listed at 5'5" i was like daaang. my favorite part was when she called out "it's still a felony" ahhaa
I met Ashley Greene & Peter Facinelli on February 7, 2009. :D
twinkletwilighter
Settled in Forks

Post by twinkletwilighter »

ive been missing the soup all the time now & i used to watch it like every week:[

i think that her hair should have been darker tho, like BLACK, instead of dark brown..lol, its not a big deal but i just cant help but mention it
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

twinkletwilighter wrote:ive been missing the soup all the time now & i used to watch it like every week:[

i think that her hair should have been darker tho, like BLACK, instead of dark brown..lol, its not a big deal but i just cant help but mention it
It should have been black, but dark brown looked best on her.
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

ah.. ashley ashley ashley..
The perfect Alice
Noone else coulda done it better.
+ the new colour of her wig is way better
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart