Randomness ~ The 11th

DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Re: Randomness ~ The 11th

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

bonjour hahah im in a french mood hahah anywhop now that thats over... im watching csi ny its pretty good... but i might put in the 10th season of my fave show ever ... friends!! i love that show ahahah phoebe is soo funnny hahha ... where is everybody?? maddy posted this morning and barely anybody has posted!! wow i remeber when this post few by ohh well at least we dont have to get a new one hahah
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Danh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Chloe~ as Shel said, we're just listing some things we remember from old Random threads. :]

Maddy-la~haha!! yes! that one's on YouTube too .. and sorry for getting that stuck in your head

Jen~ I like your new avie!!! :]

I HAVE NO HOMEWORK TODAY!!! so, I'm going to read that Latin I've been putting off. And read The Communist Manifesto. then read some Phury!!!! :]

I am soooooo going to bed early tonight!!

edit- Hi Logan! I love Friends too. my best guy friend is a fanatic..haha.
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Hola! So it's been forever and a day since I've been on. *does randomness dance* we should really come up with on of those.

I had a good day today. I hope everyone else's was swell. I just finished watching POTC3 again. I have an unhealthy obsession with pirates. That scene where Elizabeth makes her on-boat speech and tells them all to hoist the colors still gives me the willies. The maelstrom is great too. Nothing like a good maelstrom.

If I could ever go back in time I'd want to be a colonial pirate.

I have restocked my PEZ supply today too. I got some weird looks at the grocery store check out :oops: Raspberry PEZ is really gross. I ate some unripe raspberries today; that was also gross.

Don't Stop Believing is now stuck in my head.

I have to get bloodwork done soon. :shock: I've never had it done before and I'm a total wuss, so hopefully it doesn't hurt too bad.
Last edited by Lacuna Scion on Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
JenTheWriter
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by JenTheWriter »

Sam -- Thank you! I've been meaning to tell you I like yours too. I love him. Psyche is like the best show that I don't get to see enough of.

My coffee is cold. *sad face*
I still haven't managed to take a shower.
I could almost stand to take a nap.
And I am so bored right now it's pathetic.
If my stupid muse was working with me I could be writing, but I'm not.
"And if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her," he promised.
Team Edward, Alice and Cullen! Swoonist. Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3's brain twin!
PhantasmaWolf
Learning to Love Green

Post by PhantasmaWolf »

Oh man, I'm stressed out about my History test tomorrow! I forgot to take the paper home to study with! Urghhh...*rants*

Why is it everything I'm reading and studying right now seems to be related to mental health? In health we're studying mental diseases and the like, I was flipping through my history book the other day, and there was something about more humane conditions for lunatics, and in English we finished reading Flowers For Algernon about a mentally retarded man who become very intelligent. o_O; And I'm reading Dracula, and one of the characters is insane.

What's wrong with my cats? They're all hyper today.

I tripped over 10 things yesterday, it was pathetic and sad. *hangs head in shame*
dnaz
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by dnaz »

what up Sam ^.^

Random: Just saw a screamer just a few mins ago... HA i cussed really loud in my apartment... Im sure my neighbors appreciated a load scream followed by a AWWWW S***(what i said) ^.^ now im gonna have nightmares for a few days of that face!

So why is random so slow?

And to everyone i have not met yet... Im Danh ^.^ nice to meet ya
Randomness Regular!
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Hello all!
I'm quite bored.
So it did snow here today. =( But everyone was calling it a snowstorm and saying we'd get 6-9 inches..and it'd be so bad. Well it started snowing around 1:45pm and when I got done with work at 6pm it wasn't snowing. And there was like maybe 2-3 inches outside. I mean it was coming down hard, but not for long. And I keep checking outside and its not snowing again. Unless it picks up again in the middle of the night..the people around here were wrong. But maybe it was up north that got the most. But if this is all we get I'll be happy. I'm just ready for Spring!

So I am watching America's Best Dance Crew. Of the three left, I really like Beat Freaks. Anyone else watch it?

Ugh and work sucked today. Stupid customers! Seriously! And I have to work tomorrow but its about a 5 hour shift and then I have Saturday, Sunday AND Monday off. And Saturday I'm going with the boyfriend to his moms because her birthday is today and we have to take her a card. And she likes to have us over about once a week. And Sunday I hope to hang out with my bestie! Not sure about Monday yet. Hmm..

Sam- How far are you in Phury's book? I was really thinking about reading tonight. It's getting a little ridiculous that I haven't read in like 2 weeks! And I don't have an excuse. Haha..just been lazy and I always feel too tired.

Heck yes..lol ABDC just said Beat Freaks are going on to the final show! Woot! lol

Okay guys..sorry for rambling..
I might be around..
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Hi Dahn! It's nice to see you here again.

I'm off to see the Jonas Brothers movie tomorrow!
Nat- I can't wait to talk about it. I guess I'll wait til' Saturday. Huff.

Alright, so I'm here for a while. . . not that anybody else is. . . .
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
deven
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by deven »

hey guys....

shel- i always miss you! lolbut its ok i PMed you back! lol oh and ANBERLIN!!!! you know my love for them..i got ayan into them...hehe...best concert ever!!!

Jen- oh thanks i LOVE ben barnes.he is prince caspian in the new narnia movie..lol..you should get a HP avatar! that would rock!

chloe- my friend wants me to go with her to the jonas brother movie tomorrow too...lol. but....dont hate me...im am not that into them that i would spen 8 bucks to watch their movie.... :roll:

oh guess what...you guess remember my horrible scarlet letter essay i had to right a while ago...i have to re write a part of it tonight because my teacher wants me to get full credit for it!!!! GRRRR!!!!!

oh but good news...i just finished rereading the host....gosh i love it...i cried again!!!!! i love ian! i wish there would be sequels!!!!
.I<3BDB.I<3Oli sykes!+Randomness Regular+Concert Addict
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

Hello Randies!

^Hi Deven!.. even though you're not on.

I'm sort of typing in a lopsided way because some of the fingers on my left hand are numb.. even though it's not that cold. I didn't even wear a coat to school.. I wore just a cardigan.. even though we had uniform checks all week and it's not allowed. I managed to get away with it because somehow none of my lessons were inspected.. and i'm sort of rambling now.

Today, I mentioned twilight in german and a lot of guys in my class were all like edward is gay! what idiots! when I tried to say something back my german teacher kept shushing me .. [ ps. my german teacher is called edward.. i feel like i've mentioned that a million times but it actually fits into the story now hehe] but that didn't stop me.

Random: Earl killed Maxine!! :o :shock: .. *cue dramatic music*

I borrowed my friend's copy of slumdog millionaire that i might watch today, tommorow or sunday. I've been wanting to watch it for ages..

And I got my twilight and breaking dawn back today. I'm never lending my books out again!

Anywho I'm done rambling. Bye for now!

Yay, New rank. I'm now playing thunderball.
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie