Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Re: Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Things are still so slow around here :( Even with the new question! We can't let this thread die down again!

So I'll just answer the Q I guess...& no problem Elise!

How do you think Rosalie's siblings felt about her? In the books it was mentioned that Rose was obviously the parent's favorite child, so do you think the rest of their kids were jealous or did they look up to her? Why?
Dang, i should have asked something easier. It would kinda depend on their parents though, and since they picked Rose as their fave I think the other kids would be pretty jealous. Rose would like it, embrace it, like she did with all of her friends envy. Her siblings might realize this though, and they'd turn it against her. Deep inside i think they looked up to Rose, it was just all buried underneath the jealousy.
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

sorry that icant answer any questions i have to hurry and i wanted to post here and help get it going again haha... okay soo if im getting this right eddcs stands for emmetts demoliton cheerleading squad ... is that what we are here?? or hahah im confused hahah
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hey everyone, can I join?

-What was your first impression of Rosalie?
I think we first see her in the canteen and she's described as beautiful, so basically that and when we got to know her more, that she was stuck-up and shallow. But that view has changed. :lol:

- What do you like about Rosalie?
She stands up for herself and once you find more about her, she's interesting and cares about people.

- One question you would ask Rosalie, as a human.
What would be the best thing that could happen to you now?

- One question you would ask Rosalie as a Vampire.
What would you change about your whole life?

- What is your favorite Rosalie moment and/or quote?
'If we had happy endings, we'd all be under gravestones now'
and the Jacob/dog thing in BD.

- Why choose Team Rosalie?
Because she needs some love!

-What sounds like a good Team Rose theme? A Salon, or do you think she wouldn’t want to help make others beautiful? Give some ideas.*Officially Team Rose is Rose's Garage and Repair Shop* Now taking suggestions for Mangement and promotion titles.
I like the garage idea, she's good at car stuff and people forget that.

-Jenni
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Hey Jenni! *waves* I'm glad you joined, welcome! If you'd like to become a part of our cheer squad here at Team Rose than PM me (Captain) or Carrie, our co-captain! We'd love to have you! As of now, we're still getting promotions/ranks decided for the thread, but in the mean time you can just join in the answering of the questions! I think our latest one was...

How do you think Rosalie's siblings felt about her? In the books it was mentioned that Rose was obviously the parent's favorite child, so do you think the rest of their kids were jealous or did they look up to her? Why?

And Logan, just to clear things up. EDCCS IS Emmett's demolition crew sheerleading squad, but that's not what we are. EDCCS is specific to EDC, while the team rose cheer squad is specific to rose. When the Rosalie Cheer squad idea was first suggested, having EDCCS & the Team Rose cheer squad join together occasionaly to make a big Rose/Emmett couple cheer squad was in talks but nothings been decided yet. Once we get the Team Rose acronym, we'll be called something cool & catchy like EDCCS, but for now, its just the Team Rose cheer squad and EDCCS. If ya have anymore questions feel free to PM me! Im not always the best explainer...
topazeyes2
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by topazeyes2 »

-What was your first impression of Rosalie?
She was nasty (sorry you said FIRST impression) and pretty. That impression has changed.
- What do you like about Rosalie?
She's funny and she stands up for herself or share her views
- One question you would ask Rosalie, as a human.
Can I come to your wedding?
- One question you would ask Rosalie as a Vampire.
If you could change one thing about your life now what would it be?
- What is your favorite Rosalie moment and/or quote?
When she gives Jacob the bowl shaped like a dog bowl :lol:
- Why choose Team Rosalie?
Because she is AWESOME
Image[/img]
Bulldozer Trainee at E.D.C. Go Emmett!!!
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Hey Mads!! Welcome to the Team Rose thread! I guess I've just been welcoming you to threads all day :lol: But here at Team Rose we're special!Cuz we have a supertastic cheer squad, which Im captain of (Carrie's co-captain) so if you'd like to join then just PM either me or her! We would love to have ya! We're still getting thread rules sorted out here, but for now, just answer the topic questions that are being posted :D See you around!
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

Hey Mads!
Welcome to Team Rose…I feel as if I’ve done this before :D

I can imagine that there was some animosity towards her…whether they showed it or not. If the parents made it clear that she was the favorite, some jealousy is inevitable….it just may have been subconscious <- Does that make any sense lol.
I’m sure they somewhat looked up to her as well…Doesn’t every younger sibling look up to their older siblings?

So has anyone heard from Pixie? Are we just going to continue answering questions until she pops up? Also are the posts going to be continued for us on the rankings or are we going to start fresh??
I’m so confused
:o :)
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

Hello everyone!
Welcome to Mads! I am Elise, Assistant Manager at Team Rose.

And just stopping in to say that no-one would've heard form Pix lately - the last she was seen on teh Lex was 29th January, so no-one (Unless you have other means of communicating to her) has spoken to her.
And so just keep answering questions, adn I will speak with her and whoever is incharge of Post counts when Management is up to count posts already gone. That's only fair to all you guys who have been loyal!

So gotta run! But I'm thinking we shouldh ave a quiz on Rose..Something to get something happening.
Does anyone else think something like that would be good?

If everyone makes up one question, then I can put it all together and we can have a little friendly competition..Who ever gets the highest can get a big number of pints added to post count and dwon teh list and so on..What do you guys think?
If you want to..Just PM a question..or let me know if it's a stupid idea..

I would do it myself, but I only have Twilight with me (the others are ont he other side of the world..literally..) so I don't have access to full Rose material..
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Woah. This thread has really died down. Where did all the Rose lovers go? YOO-HOO! *echo* :oops: :oops: . We should really fix up this place and make it a team thread. Are we all settled for a theme? I kind of think the garage idea should stick to Jake, the salon idea does really work out for Rose though. Welcome Mads!

I think they looked up to her as a good example, because if she was the favorite she obviously did something right and they most likely wanted to learn her habits.
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

I think that's a great idea Elise! Everyone, start PMing your questions!

What Briana said about the garage bing very Jake-ish...i agree. I never thought of it that way though. The garage theme was made official by Pixie though, right? Or was that you Elise? I dont know, if anyone has any other ideas than suggesting them wont hurt anybody! Personally, the salon doesn't feel that "Rose" to me. she always does her hair and everything herself and she wouldnt do anybody elses...i'll think more about it and get back to you all later!