Boys are Confusing

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Boys are Confusing

Post by Spartan »

I think some people thought I might have been a lesbian before I started dating Osscar. But I don't care, and I didn't. I sorted out my preferences ages ago and as long as I know what I am it's fine.

Yeh! Way to step up for rights! I've mentioned once or twice on the lex about how I got all annoyed at this anti-gay speech in my class and I had so much to say to them. But my stupid teacher left me until last so I only had 10 seconds to say everything. :evil:
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
StickStones&&Techno
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by StickStones&&Techno »

i hate when people think that gay people are bad.
they aren't.
this guy said that if he were to rule the world, he'd make all gay people straight, and i got really pissed.
i'm not gay or anything, but they need to be treated with respect.
they're humans too, no matter their sexual preference.
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

probs not right place to do this but if you guys want a team alice thread then pm me .... im running a campain for it... thanks!!!
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

heeeeheeee! Okiy guess what!?!?!? ther girl who hates me and started the rumor... I went up to her today and poured coke on her!!! mwahahaha!!! AND I DIDN'T GET IN TROUBLE!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO! after i did it every1 at my table was cherring ABBY ABBY ABBY!
it fellt good :}
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
StickStones&&Techno

that's not very nice, to be honest.
just because somebody starts a rumor about you doesn't mean that you have to pour coke on them.
you just ignore it and don't let it bother you. it's a rumor; as long you know it's not true, that's all that matters.
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Your teacher actually gave an anti-gay speech? That's ridiculous. Just because someone is gay, it doesn't mean they're a bad person.

Miista - Haven't seen you around for a while (okay, 2 days :lol: )
How are you? Did you tell your mum?
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
StickStones&&Techno

I haven't been on here as often as I've wanted to.
did miista ever tell his mom?
by the way, I'm typing this from my new iPod touch that I got for my birthday, since it's tomorrow (:
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

here i am dropping in again to state that i am still confused about the guy i like. here's the deal...

so i like him, obviously, but i can't tell if he likes me. we talk all the time and get along and everything, but it's still hard to figure out since we're both very shy people....so it's like neither one of us wants to make the first move, you know? anyway, this past friday was my best friend's engagement party, so i asked the guy to come with me and he said yes! excitement abounds and all that. (by the way, i was very nervous asking him.....)

anyway, so he came to this party where he didn't know anyone but me even though he's super shy with new people. but he made the effort to mingle and whatnot and he said he had fun which is good. and it wasn't awkward, which i was afraid of. my friends' take on the situation is that he might like me considering he bothered to come to the party at all (since obviously he could have said no), especially since it was as more of a date-type figure. or that he at least could potentially like me back. my one friend tells me that i should ask him out again, but just the two of us, because she thinks he doesn't even know himself if he likes me or not.

so here's where my problem comes in--so far i've been the one initiating in this....er, relationship? except not a relationship, obviously. anyway, i mean i was the first one to talk to him way back when we met in class and i was the one who contacted him over the summer, i gave him my number and then i asked him to this party. i'm hesitant to ask him out again because a) i'm really shy (as stated already) and b) i feel like i can't keep putting myself out there if i'm not getting any indication of interest back from him.....does that make sense to anyone? i feel like if he wants to go out with me again, he'd ask me? i mean if he's just not that interested i don't want to make a fool of myself.

so i don't really know what to do. are there any wise souls out there? :lol:
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
StickStones&&Techno

I really think you should try not to be so shy (:
if he sees that you're putting yourself out there, he might think you're into him (:

I have a problem.
the guy from before, well, I still like him, only he's going out with this girl sabrina, and she's okay I guess, but I still really wish it was me instead of her.
anyway, so lately he's been flirting a lot with me. like yesterday. yesterday was my bithday, and this guy michael told him it was my birthday, and so he said happy birthday, but in like this airy voice. and that day, be slammed my locker shut four times. he's been doing that a lot lately. then, in the lunch line, he's like, how old are you? and I said, fourteen. and so he's like, then you get fourteen hits, and he proceded to play punch me fourteen times. then, today we had the TAKS test, and I saw him as I was heading to lunch, and he saw me and started play punching me again, and then when I was gonna do it, he's like, no, please don't hit me! you'll break my arm or something! and I say, no I won't! and he says , yeah you will! go ahead and punch me, which I do, and then be pretends like his arm really was broken, which made me laugh. and then one day, after seventh period, he comes in from athletics, and he sees me with my iPod out, so he comes over to see what I'm listening to, and begins playfully criticizing a song I have on there that I don't even listen to anymore, and he starts flipping through my songs, and about every fifteen seconds, he changes the song. we pass the main entry, which is usually his stop, and he asks me which way I'm going, to which I reply, straight, down by the band hall, and he says, okay, I'll walk with you. then, we keep walking, and he asks me, aren't you going that way? and I at, actually, I'm gong on the other side, and he says okay, and we keep walking. we'd both listening to my iPod, and people told me they thought we were dating and that we looked cute together. once we reached the doors that led outside, he said he had to leave and go back to track, or he'd get in trouble. he left, and before he left, he left it on this one song, and he said to NOT TAKE OFF THAT SONG!! and I told him that it was a really old song, and he said, I don't care. don't take that song off, with an incredi my adorable smile. and the fact that he spent the entire ten minutes of his break with ME.

do you think he likes me, even though he has a girlfriend?
when_the_sun_shines
Wandering Through Town
Location: Helping Emmett shop for new lift kits for the Jeep!

Post by when_the_sun_shines »

Ack.
So I like possibly the nicest guy in the whole grade, and so does *emits low growl/hiss combo* she. Stupid Alison-with-1-'L'. So the guy, Aki (yeah he's Japenese) is super nice to everybody, but he seems to be extra special nice to me. He asked if he could have one of my Twilight magnents that I have in my locker (he's one down from me!) adn one day he asked if i wanted it back so i said sure, and he was like, "no. nevermind, i still want it". We flirt a lot and he's always complimenting me (ie. I like your hair today; I like your belt, where did you get it?; That's a nice color on you). Also, he knows that I am in total lurv with Hayley, Josh, Zac, Jeremy, and Taylor from Paramore, and last week, my friend had to trace me for the life-size skeletons in science, and we decided to use a cut-out of Hayley fr/ Paramore's head for the head. Well, he was walking past us in the hall where we were spread out, and he looked right at me, then at the picture, and smiling he said "is that you? I really like that picture." and when I said no, he was like "well, i would like it better if it was you". And just yesterday (friday) we were outside at recess, and there is this one concrete area for like jumprope and whatever, and he was messing around w/ a basketball, and I was walking close to the edge, and I stopped by a bench so he could get past me, and he turned to me and blocked me in between him and the bench. And he kept winking at me when I was sitting with my friend a while later.

Seriously what does all this mean?

Bex
[»] Bex [«]

To Write LOVE On Her Arms