Just Vent

xvampiresxbitex
Settled in Forks

Re: Just Vent

Post by xvampiresxbitex »

you know how people always talk about the "other women"? well that was my best friend!!! no, she did not steal my boyfriend, but mysteriously she flirted her little butt off and her current boyfriend dropped his girl friend (of 2 years) like that *snaps* and goes out with said best friend two days later!!!!!!!! it didnt affect me but i just thought she had better morals then that!!!!!!!

hows that for venting? :D
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

xvampiresxbitex wrote:you know how people always talk about the "other women"? well that was my best friend!!! no, she did not steal my boyfriend, but mysteriously she flirted her little butt off and her current boyfriend dropped his girl friend (of 2 years) like that *snaps* and goes out with said best friend two days later!!!!!!!! it didnt affect me but i just thought she had better morals then that!!!!!!!

hows that for venting? :D

I hate girls like that.. I dont really worry about them now but when i was in highschool, i had The bad guy Boyfriend he was in a band.. he didnt actually GO to school but everyone knew him.. i couldnt bring him around anyone they would flirt shamlessly there is nothing worse then a girl who goes after a guy who is taken.. and i mean GOES after them! i finally got fed up with my really good friend for flirting with my boyfriend went to school beat the crap out of her got suspended.. it ended up not really being worth it.. he cheated on me a dozen times haha.. hind sight is 20/20

EDIT- i forgot to write my own vent!
My husband is staying an hour way for 4 days.. I know i shouldnt be upset or even feel lonely( i feel really guilty f for it this vent my friend hasnt seen her husband in almost 18 months he is in iraq) But i've been crying all day knowing i have to go to bed alone tonight.... i hate his job! stupid convention wasting his time.. he is better then that!! argh.. i miss my baby..

guess i'll just read twilight or other.. over again to keep me company.. atleast i still have EDWARD!
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
Krystal
Lured By the Scent

Post by Krystal »

uhh..I have to go to a rowing orietation this morning, and I don't want to go! ):
I had to get up early this morning and its the weekend, I was looking forward to sleeping in.
I love rowing just not this orientation where I probably won't know anyone besides my sister ):
by myhopesaresohigh @ vesperarium
Jeminunzi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Jeminunzi »

well..... this guy and i got even closer that we were during the 4 days that 4-H'ers have at the State Fair. Nothing happened, but we sort of obviously like each other. And i knew this was a mistake right away, because he's going to college and will have even less time to talk to me. I feel like i've been abandoned, when i know i probably havent been, and i feel awful for it, because i know he's busy. I get really moody, and i cant get him out of my head. I kind of wish I could... but i cant. And it makes me upset that this is my major problem in life and i'm whining about it, when other people have so many other issues.
Students working in New Media are bored in the summer, I take banner requests! PM me
Edward Cullen Fan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Edward Cullen Fan »

My second week of college. Oh, boy. I've got two or three tests coming up as well as a couple of papers to write. Then my english teacher tries to make us read over forty pages worth in the book, but I'm just like, forget it. Because he doesn't ask us questions really anyway. I should pick up some of my mom's habits and get silly putty and stretch it since everything is so freaking stressful. I like college, I really do, but geez. I want to be able to sleep, too. But it seems like there's no time for that.

Also, there's this guy at a restaraunt I go to every weekend and twice he's talked to me and he seemed really nice. Now whenever I thank him for bringing something if he's serving, or try to catch his eye and smile or ANYTHING, he totally avoids making eye contact with me. He acts as if I'm hurting him, and all I'm doing is being nice/polite. I can't help but wonder if something is wrong with me, or what. I feel like I should just give up on being friendly, since apparantly I'm too hideous or something or the other to actually be acknowledged. :roll: Grrrr. Stupid guy. :evil:
Lioness Rampant
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Lioness Rampant »

uuug, guys are stupid
I am hungry.
ColormeBSG
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

seriously.. throwing yourself at a married man.. infront of his friends(who are my friends) not really smart.. You'll be lucky if you are still able to breathe when im done with you.. you horribly insignificant hooker..
There is NOTHING.. and i mean NOTHING trashier then a Girl TRYING to hook up with a married man.. its different if you don't know that he is married.. but seriously.. WHY degrade yourself.. why put that stamp on your forehead..
the rejection must have really burned..
stupid stupid stupid woman. :evil:
Keeper of The Randomness
Lioness Rampant

:shock: who are you talking to, Lynzeee?
I'm sorry to hear about that...
ColormeBSG
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

Lioness Rampant wrote::shock: who are you talking to, Lynzeee?
I'm sorry to hear about that...

pretending im talking to the girl.. instead of venting about her.. directing the vent TO HER.. haha no one on here.. it just feels better if its directed toward her.. or girls who hit on married men in general i guess..

venting here made me feel better.. otherwise i would have been at her house.. beating the crap out of her.. and then possibly going to jail.. :lol:
Keeper of The Randomness
Lioness Rampant

oh, ok. *relieved laugh*
but you are right- 100% right
ColormeBSG