- Officially Bitten!
- Posts: 1520
- Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:44 pm
- Location: Earth
SCORE, another Julian fan!!! I love him!!
Premonition it was good and it had Julian McMahon
The last movie I saw at home was 102 Dalmations...The most recent one I saw in theaters was Coraline 3D.
- Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
- Posts: 2046
- Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:21 pm
- Location: In a house with Emmett... Oops. House gone. :)
I just saw Taken. *shudders* Very creepy. Makes me want to listen do every single thing my dad ever tells me.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
- Fishing with Charlie
- Posts: 817
- Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:48 am
I've just seen The rise of the Lycans...it's really good, maybe not as good as the others because the plot had already been revealed, but entertaining enough for a lzy sunday afternoon.
...we are such stuff that dreams are made on...
- Settled in Forks
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:46 pm
- Location: Canada
The last movie I saw in the theatre was Ink Heart, but I recently saw Push online and I'm glad I didn't waste money to go and see it. It was confusing and I just didn't understand it!
- Gone Fishing with Harry
- Posts: 4875
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:00 pm
- Location: Australia, looking for my Joker! <3
Coraline. I loved it. But my mom didn't... the first thing she said when it was over was "Are you sure that was PG?" (we were with my 10 year old sister and she was scared) Really, it wasn't scary!
List, Gnat ♥
- Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
- Posts: 710
- Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:30 pm
- Location: Following the ever so saucy Eric Northman around...a lot...
I went to see Confessions of a Shopoholic with my cousin yesterday. It wasn't as dumb as I thought it was going to be. It was actually really funny. And I watched WALLE last night with my family. I just love that movie soooo much.
Oh the deliciousness!
- Buying a Better Raincoat
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:59 am
- Location: UK
I watched the lost boys on dvd the other day, i forgot how much i really like that movie.
- Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk
- Posts: 3586
- Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:27 pm
- Location: Swimming in a sea of books, books and more books
Confessions of a Shopaholic. Pretty good. Silly humor.
I'm just stoked for Harry Potter & Star trek.
- Changing People's Minds With Jasper
- Posts: 2620
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:02 am
- Location: Singapore
Les Choristes, it's a French movie. I made used of the English subtitles, since I don't understand most things.
It's a really good movie, with singing. All the songs sung by the Boy's choir were really great and beautiful. It has a good story line too.
~ Cullenist - Hail to Carlisle
- Digging the Castle Motif
- Posts: 9459
- Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:17 am
- Location: Somewhere or other.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|