Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Re: Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

Woah its been so long since I posted on this thread. I hate how quiet its got because I love Rose!

How do you think Rosalie's siblings felt about her? In the books it was mentioned that Rose was obviously the parent's favorite child, so do you think the rest of their kids were jealous or did they look up to her? Why?
I think maybe a bit of both they wanted to be like Rose to get their parents attention but at the same time they were sick of her being the favourite.

I agree I think the garage idea is very jakeish and the salon just isnt rose. How about a beauty pageant where Rose is the judge so she gets to criticize people on what their doing wrong and show them how its done ;) All the girls would look up to her and I think she'd like that.
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

OK people!
I've posted a Members List on my first post, and then Pix can add it to hers when she gets back.

If you have a name/nickname you would prefer to be called, tell me and I'll add it. And if you know if someone else has another name, tell me too.

And is there anything else we should add to that list? Anything extra?

What do people think of the Quiz idea?
I believe (Well hope) that Mum is in the process of sending em all my books over, but I'll need your help!

On teh subject of themes: I think that Pix has already organised the Promo list fo teh garage, she just didn't get a chance to tell anyone before she left. So I think that is already in stone.

Anything else at the moment?
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hi everyone! :D

I'm not sure about another theme, the garage is okay but more Jake-ish, and I don't think she'd want to beautify other people in a salon.

How do you think Rosalie's siblings felt about her? In the books it was mentioned that Rose was obviously the parent's favorite child, so do you think the rest of their kids were jealous or did they look up to her? Why?
I think they would have a different relationship, probably they would secretly admire her for her looks and how she got attention, then they would get tired of her being the favourite. I think she would sometimes be nice and spend time with them as well.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Hmm...now that I look at it it's not very Rose. And a pageant is a little too in the moment not something that can last for a team thread. But since Emmett has a demolition crew...why doesn't Rose have a lingerie store? ;) :lol: :lol: Just kidding, kidding of course. But maybe she can have something along those lines?
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

Hi everyone! I wish this thread was bigger

for the theme i dont really know but i dont think she would want to help other people be pretty becouse she wants to be prettiest so maybe something less like that

I think they were a little jealous ok a lot jealous becouse the parents wanted everything for her but i think they would have looked up to her as they wanted to look like her and know what her secret was :lol:
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

I just checked the member list. We have tons of people that have joined, so why are we moving this slow?! Things picked up a bit I guess, so i'll just be grateful for that :D

I guess the garage theme is pretty set in stone, even though i did like the lingerie store idea :lol: We can talk more about it with Pix when she gets back!

I've answered all the current question so I guess I'll make up a new one...
This is a pretty common topic on most team threads but we haven't had it yet so -->
If Emmett were to die what would Rosalie do? Be rash like Edward and run to the Volturi, mope around, etc.? Why do you think she would react that way?
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

hey i have been a bad team meber you can slap me if you want haha

If Emmett were to die what would Rosalie do? Be rash like Edward and run to the Volturi, mope around, etc.? Why do you think she would react that way?
I think that Rose would dioe becuase like edward and bella she had everything in him and she said that if anything good came from being a vamp it was meeting emmett!! haha
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

I think Rose would want to die because she says that Emmetts the only good thing about being a vamp so if he died it would take away her reason for being in ''hell'' but im not sure now she has nessie she might have something else to live for.

I know I dont get why its so slow... :(
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

raven-love the avie!

-i think she would do the same like edward did when bella was gone, emmett is her life and its one part of her life why she chose to stay vampire, is to stay with emmett :D
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hi everyone! :D

This thread is a bit slow, but not that bad (yet).

I think she'd start off wanting to be alone, and not hunting, just mourning and feeling really low. Then she'd probably get snappy with everyone and do drastic things, and after a while she'd just go back to normal, only she'd always be thinking of Emmett. I don't think she'd kill herself, although she might think of it.

~ Jenni
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy