EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Ted- MR quotes are big pimpin! Woot! *glances around furtivly * can I use the word p-i-m-p???
And dear I hope our up, disagreement upon Capital punshment shall not hurt our EDC Bestie-ship? I will just hope you never do anything to deserve the death penatly I can hear your last words now *imagines Ted shouthing "INHUMANE" with her last breath* *sobs at thought of Ted being killed...* *sniffles* I...think...I...will. live... *wipes away a tear* *feels like a loser for being so dramatic*

So I found a question... WOOT!

What makes Emmett unique?
Name something about Emmett that isn't pretty unique, he is a bear-hunting-over-competitive-vampire-hottie-who-is-like-a-fictional-big-brother you don't find many of those...
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

hey peoples how ya doin

Ted,Syd and anybody on there team :lol: =I would be really careful at the party and I am also in charge muhahahah i would watch out :twisted: :lol:

ok instead of threatening the other EDCers :lol: i will answer a question know

If Emmett and Rose were to have kids, as humans and (if it were possible) as vampires, how do you think they would have raised the McCarty kids? I'm sure Rosalie wouldve looked after them with so much care and made sure they are fine that she would be the best mother she would also raise them to be nice and raise them like Carlisle and Esme Emmett would be a great dad and he would probably just play with them a lot and spend a lot of time with him.

ok i better go to bed i had a bad day today becouse i had to build a model of an atom today it took me 3 hours and most of my afternoon sounds fun huh :evil: :lol: ok bye
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

HOLY CROW RAY!!! I LOVE your avatar!!! Pretty Emm!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Seeing as male Emmett wiggles his eyebrows, I would think girly Emmett would flutter her eyelashes much like that. Didn't we have a question like that in one of the old threads? What Emmett's girl version would look like? Well there she is. EDC meet Emmettina! :lol: Nice Raven.
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

Elise! I would love to have you as my 2nd…the ultimate team!
I will be extremely sad if you can’t make it to the party though. You should defiantly pm me with any war strategies…the others are preparing :? :) .

I’m looking Elise and I don’t think we have any major enemies…no one seems to be mentioning us in any of their threats. Maybe they forgot about us….we’ll just have to remind them at the party.
By the way…thanks for noticing when I go missing :D .

*New topic question*

If after being turned, Emmett had gotten wind of one of his family members dieing (mother, father, sibling) how do you think he would have reacted?

**Well thought out and well written post may earn acknowledgment and early promotion from the management team**
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

Yeah question!!!
If after being turned, Emmett had gotten wind of one of his family members dieing (mother, father, sibling) how do you think he would have reacted?
I think he would have gone to see them. Or at least try, depending on how controlled his thirst was. But even if his thrist was bad, I still think he would have tried to see his family. The only real way to see his family member would be at the funeral. I was gonna say hospital but that was just stupid as there is ALOT of blood in hospitals. So I think he'd would have been very sad and distraught, and asked to go to the funeral. And if the others didn't approve of him going, I feel he would have gone anyways. The thought saddens me :cry:
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

If after being turned, Emmett had gotten wind of one of his family members dying (mother, father, sibling) how do you think he would have reacted?
I think he would be a little grief-stricken, but being the optimistic person he is, he will probably not try to keep grieving over it but remember happy times and know that whoever died is in a safe place now. He'll take the bad and turn it into good. But I don't think he would come back.
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

heys girls and boys i am having a really good day my friend asked me if Kellan Lutz where to mount a rose on the top of the school if i would put a hole in the roof to get it out :lol: and i said yes of course one i love Kellan and two i hate school :lol:

yay new question=

[quote="Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3"]If after being turned, Emmett had gotten wind of one of his family members dying (mother, father, sibling) how do you think he would have reacted?
i think he would feel horibul about it and i think he would secretly go to the funererls if her could but i think he would just try to keep happy even though he would probably be hurting and stuff but i am sure he wouldnt want to look weak at all but he would still feel bad

Mez-thanks for the compliment on the avatar i myself cant take my eyes off of it :lol:

ok see ya
Last edited by ravenGirl2468 on Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
topazeyes2
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by topazeyes2 »

If after being turned Emmett had gotten wind of one of his family members dying (mother,father,sibling) how do you think he would have reacted? I think he would have been sad that he didn't get to see them once again before they died but I think eventually he would get over it but I think it would depend on who it was if it was just a cousin he barely knew like whatever but if it was his father I think he would be more sad.
Image[/img]
Bulldozer Trainee at E.D.C. Go Emmett!!!
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

hehe hi sorry i have not been round at all.. haah

If after being turned Emmett had gotten wind of one of his family members dying (mother,father,sibling) how do you think he would have reacted?
I think he would have been sad but got over it by like a decade or so... hahh

emmett enough for you?? hhahah
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Hi all!!

I'm so surprised! Wait for it....wait for it....We. Have. A. PROMOTION!! Yay! This is exciting!! :D

Congrats to Elizabeth, who is now a Crane Operator!! Yippee!! :D

Oh, and Logan, I know you probably don't care for the ranks since you are a guy, but just in case you were wondering, you are on Clean Up Crew now. :)

Dang homework has been keeping me away from the Lex. Most of the time, when I'm on the computer, I have the lex up, but I'm just not doing anything on it. Whatever...

Anyway, so just a BIG reminder, tomorrow is when the parties are happening!! Its 3:00pm Mountain Time, and everyone who is on the EDC is invited! For all other time zones, go see my post on page 90 of this thread.
Come have some fun torturing Tyler and having a big food fight! :D

Question time!!

I can see him being quite sad. Like, if it happened RIGHT after he was turned, he would still have that really big attachment to them, so he'd probably be super depressed for a bit.
Now, if after a few decades of being with the Cullen's, one of his family members died, he'd probably still feel it, but probably not nearly as bad. He would have accepted by then that that sort of thing was going to happen, and that he really just had to move on.

Oh, and one more thing...Don't forget that tonight is American Idol! Last nights was a bit dead. The real talent all happened last week, so whatever. :roll:
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin