What music would you like in the soundtrack?

Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Eklipze6645
Settled in Forks

Re: What music would you like in the soundtrack?

Post by Eklipze6645 »

So I have a few songs that are older but fit PERFECT with the new moon soundtrack ......

Brian McKnight---6,8,12----( My Favorite if you don't listen to any other song listen to this one it FITS PERFECT) This the when Edward Leaves Bella and the whole scenario surrounding his absence

3 Doors down--- Loser---- I can picture this song playing when Bella is about to jump off the cliff

3 Doors Down---- Life of My own---- This is when Bella is doing the reckless things to hear Edward OR when she is trying to convince Edward to change her into a Vampire

3 Doors Down----Better Life---- This is more for the Breaking Dawn Soundtrack but I couldn't help to post it...... When I hear this song I think of the whole time She is transforming into a Vampire....It really fits

Good Charlotte----- Seasons------ This is the Whole Jacob/Bella thing going on about he loves her but she wants to feel the same and cant

Good Charlotte---- Change--- This reminds me of the whole Edward and Bella situation
Last edited by Eklipze6645 on Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bastet
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Bastet »

sorry but i would kill myself if cher is on the soundtrack... :?
join the dark side, we have cookies :)

Bastet

Post by Bastet »

whenever i hear her i just get this image in my mind http://www.lasvegasadvisor.com/userfiles/image/cher.jpg

Eklipze6645
Settled in Forks

Post by Eklipze6645 »

okay your right......... thats tad bit gross LOL.......... I like the lyrics maybe if another band or singer could sing it.......... lets just nix the whole Cher thing LOL

sorry
Bastet

Post by Bastet »

Eklipze6645 wrote:okay your right......... thats tad bit gross LOL.......... I like the lyrics maybe if another band or singer could sing it.......... lets just nix the whole Cher thing LOL

sorry
i think that lyrics aren't important, i think music is important... music can make your heart break and bleed, it can make it shimmer in fear or happiness and that's something i want in this movie... i want something that will transform nm into the music... something that will catch the book's emotions and it doesn't matter if it has lyrics or not :)

Eklipze6645
Settled in Forks

Post by Eklipze6645 »

okay so I found some new songs that I think would also fit the new moon soundtrack

all of which are by LIFEHOUSE...........

From where you are-------this is Edwards POV

Storm-------Bella's POV

Take me away---------Bellas POV

Everything-------- Bella's POV

I would link them but I guess I am too lazy LOL but look them up on youtube with the lyrics....

im adding another one I just heard it on the radio and it fits GREAT!!!!

3 door down ----let me go------ this would be be from Edwards POV and his struggle with being a vampire and loving Bella... and leaving her...
that~stupid~lamb
Wandering Through Town
Location: Isme Esme with the feathers & the broken headboard & some eggs

Post by that~stupid~lamb »

i
Last edited by that~stupid~lamb on Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
that~stupid~lamb
Wandering Through Town

i have a whole lot of songs i think would be great on the soundtrack but im just going to give you the basic must for me... here are the songs the artists and where i think they should be in the movie:

1. Far Away- Nickelback- i know this wasn't in the book but i want to see the phone conv between edward and rose & i think this song would be really good there.
2.Never Alone- Barlowgirl- this song fits for anytime Edward is gone but reminds me most of when she first hears Edwards voice in her mind @ Port Angeles

3.Keep Breathing-Ingrid Michealson- when Edward leaves
4.Somebodyelse- Hawk Nelson- on the way to Italy

5.You Can Always Come Home- Steven Fiore- When Jacob tells Bella "Don't go." or when he is reminding Edward of the treaty and mouths "I miss you Bells." or something along those lines
6.Breathe-Paramore- Bella discrbing why she holds herself to try to keep it all together

7.Pain- 3DG- When Bella sees the bikes & takes them to Jake for fix them
8.Bleed It Out- Lincon Park- Bella wrecking on her motorcycle the first time she got to ride it

9.My Immortal- Evanescence- A Bella & Edward flashback [my idea for time passing is have like January on the screen & let it fade to black then show Bella sobbing and doing nothing in her room and then go to a flashback of when she was happier with edward & so on & so on with the other months]
10.When It Rains- Paramore- cliff diving

11.My Last Breathe- Evanescence- when Bella wakes up after Italy & she thinks she's still dreaming but edward tries to convience her otherwise

I would also like some Muse on the track; gotta have the Muse & Rob... two of the majors... HAVE TO HAVE 'EM!! or @ least i do =]

M'kay I'm done with my partial novel.
Last edited by that~stupid~lamb on Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
that~stupid~lamb
Wandering Through Town

Eklipze6645 wrote:Everything-------- Bella's POV
OMG THAT WOULD BE AN AWSOME SONG LoL
My face went hot. Ian was silent.
"Jealous, O'Shea?"
"Actually... I am. Suprisingly so." Ian's voice was strained.

Team Ian O'Shea- the sweet guy :)
Devious Cullen

Post by Devious Cullen »

Bastet wrote:i think that lyrics aren't important, i think music is important... music can make your heart break and bleed, it can make it shimmer in fear or happiness and that's something i want in this movie... i want something that will transform nm into the music... something that will catch the book's emotions and it doesn't matter if it has lyrics or not :)

That's what the score is for.