EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

If Emmett & Rose did have kids, what would Emmett want to name them? (Considering his personality, what Rose would want, time period etc. & explain yourself)
Ummm I dont know exactly but rose would want something cute or beautiful like her name.. and emmett would want a name that was tough... and fun but something that wouldnt get the kid in trouble cause hes like that hhaha
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

topazeyes2 wrote:O.K. so this is really weird... and also off topic... So in Music we're studying "Billy the Kid" and I was thinking about Emmett it turns out his real last name is not "Kid" It's McCarty and he grew up in a huge Irish American family isn't that weird and random and kind of stupid... sorry if I bore you but I just had to get that out of my system. :geek:
That’s not boring…I think that’s really interesting!

Ted--That’s a really good question! I’m going to have to think about it for awhile before I answer it. And I agree, I’m craving page 100 now lol.

So nobody has really been since I was last on. That’s odd.
Do I need to pull out my ninja suit??
Elise and Carrie, where are you?? We could make it some sort of C.C.R project.

Just to re-post the question

If Emmett & Rose did have kids, what would Emmett want to name them? (Considering his personality, what Rose would want, time period etc. & explain yourself)

**Remember that well thought out and well written post may earn acknowledgment and early promotions from the management team**

We haven’t been able to award those types of posts in awhile and speaking on behalf of myself (and I believe the rest of the management team would feel the same way), we miss awarding them.

Cotton Candy Revolutionist are winners! :D :lol:
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

WOOHOO page 100 i feel really happy now :D

Heather-RJR rocks and wins! :lol: 8-)

maddy(topazeyes2) sorry i couldnt remember if that is what you wanted us to call you or not so i just put your username at the back but what i wanted to say is that was kinda funny i dont think it is boring at all :lol: :geek:

OK question-
If Emmett and Rose did have kids, what would Emmett want to name them? (Considering his personality, what would Rose want, time period etc. & explain yourself)
OK so i dont know that much about old names but i think Emmett would want to name a boy Either Damon or Jason i dont know why i guess just they sound tough and a little evil too :lol: and if it was a girl Rosalie would probably want Kristen or maybe Courtney they just sound so cool and stuff just what she would want they are also what i call pretty names :roll: :lol: .

ok i have to go my school is haveing a book fair and my mom is taking me bye!
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Yay! I get to be on here for a second! Its a miracle!

I have yet to count the posts yet. I will do that when I have more time. :)
Heather, I've gotcha covered: the C.C.R. way totally awesome ninja outfit :lol:

Oh, and Raven, C.C.R. totally kicked your butt! :lol:

I think C.C.R. needs a theme song. Elise, Heather, any ideas? :lol:

If Emmett and Rose did have kids, what would Emmett want to name them? (Considering his personality, what would Rose want, time period etc. & explain yourself)
Hm...this one is tough. I would think something waaay unique and different, because thats the way Rosalie is. Other than that, I honestly don't know. Nothing is really coming to me at the moment.

Time to pm BHG. I've got it. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

Here I am. I'm trying to be the last person to post here.
Okay McCarty kids' names:
Emmett Jr
Emmett-lina Jr
Rosalyn
Any classice names really

The first two are self-explainatory :lol:
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
waiting tobe dazzled

Carrie--I love the uniforms!! All we need is C.C.R placed somewhere on them and we are set!
As far as a song…I’m not really sure but what about that kung fu song. It goes something like “Everybody was kung fu fighting.”
**You guys can completely veto that lol.

Hmm well I would say Emmett would be a suggested name. Maybe something like Rosalind, for Rosalie.
The names would be very unique and special though Emmett would make sure the guy’s names would still be masculine.

Yay! Page 10. I can’t wait for the new thread smell!

C.C.R Forever!
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

well... that's a really hard question considering Emmett and Rose's taste is quite different. but you have to think that Emmett would give Rosalie everything she wanted. so...
*Kathia- it's very girly and it's kind of unique
*Natalia- very feminine
*Nixon- unique
*Leighton- i only know one person with this name
*Avery- the name meaning is nobility
and i cant think of any... but i'll edit the post if i do!

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Hi all!

So I contacted BHG, and she said that she doesn't have enough time to make a new thread right now, so we are fine if we go over 100 page. She'll get over here and make a new one as soon as she can. :)

So...KEEP POSTING! :D

Heather, I think that is a brilliant song choice. :lol: I find it very funny. :)

Oh, before I forget, I have a promotion to announce!

Ted, you are now a Dump Truck Trainee! Congratulations!! :D

Guys, the snow is bad. I know Kellan could stop by to go skiing, which is totally cool, but come on. It could be really nice weather here and still have plenty of snow to go skiing/snowboarding in the higher mountains, so why must there be so much here?!?! I hate it. I wore flip flops yesterday, and about died. I usually wear socks with them in the morning (yes, that is one of the "you might be from Utah if..." things. People wear socks with sandals and flip flops all the time because the weather changes so frequently.), but yesterday I didn't. I had to suck it up and be strong. Yeah, not something I'm willing to do today. Yuck!!!

Ok, I guess thats all I really have to say. There are no new questions, so I can't jump on those. What I can tell you is that today will be the day I am MOST absent. My dumb commonplace book (aka: The monster that ate me a couple months ago) is due tomorrow, and I am nowhere near done. I'm probably going to be so proud that I'll take a picture of it and post it. It so much freaking work. I HATE it with a burning passion.

I hope everyone has a better day than me!

~Carrie :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

Well, sorry Carrie. School can be quite evil. So guess what I did today? I went to take my driving test. ANd you know what? I FAILED! I messed up on a turn cause I didn't read all the signs and he said it was an automatic fail *sigh* So I have to retake it. Bah! But that brings me to a new question for everyone.

How do you think Emmett does on all his driving tests?
I can picture him gripping the steering wheel, revving the engine, and then look at the instructor with a smirk and saying, "Brace yourself." :lol: That would be awesome. But I'm sure he would be very behaved and get perfect scores every time.
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
waiting tobe dazzled

I’m sorry about you driver’s test Mez. I’m sure you’ll pass beautifully next time.

Carrie--Speaking of behalf of the crew, you will be missed. Good luck with the monster.

How do you think Emmett does on all his driving tests?
Oh very cute question!
I can see Emmett waiting till the instructor got in and then would be like “Okay, so which one is the gas and which one is the break?”
Of course he would pass would flying colors but having the instructor a nervous wreck would totally be a plus.