The Gutter Gals & Co. --Innuendo thread for the "older" fan

ashleygill03
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: The Gutter Gals & Co. --Innuendo thread for the "older" fan

Post by ashleygill03 »

I love reading everyone's answers to this question. I just laughed out loud for about 10 minutes while catching up on the latest postings. I particularly love the kitchen stadium remark. Iron Chef is my husband's favorite show, so we always watch that together. I don't know if I'll ever look at the secret ingredient the same way. :lol:
menner
Wandering Through Town

Post by menner »

I'd want Emmett in my kitchen. I'm sure he'd be very good at scrubbing my dishes for me. Hmmm. Also Edward would be an entertaining chef. He'd know what to say and know what to cook just by reading my mind.
"I'll meet you in the water"
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

Man! I don't pop in for 36 hours and have five or six pages to catch up on! Jacob's kitchen, no question. Bring on the heat baby. For those of you lauding Rosalie's qualities, you forgot to mention that she's a highly qualified mechanic. The girl's good with tools. I don't think I need to say anymore.

I actually wore my "I Love Baking" apron this weekend while baking an apple pie...a real one. Toyotapapa, as you know, occassionally posts here. He's read all four books and is aware of the lingo, often using it to lure me into the kitchen...(I classify him as a Jacob anyway. He's got the motorcycle to prove it.)

I got my belated birthday present from my lil bro yesterday. He sent me a bookbag that says, "It's a Twilight Thing, You Wouldn't Understand," a magnet that says, "My heart belongs to my husband, but Edward has my neck," and a bumpersticker that says, "Caution: I Drive Like a Cullen." That's going in the window of the Highlander. It's only fitting since it used to be his car.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Nissanmama, Twilight kitchen talk as baking foreplay?! Love it! Nothing makes better cookies than a preheated oven. Maybe Toyotapapa should have an advice thread for guys with Twilight-loving girlfriends and wives.
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
la_tua_cantante
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Contemplating giving Edward baking lessons. (Austin, TX)

Post by la_tua_cantante »

Feathers wrote:
If you could play in any Twilight character's kitchen, who's, and why? (And no one's saying you're limited to just one at a time.) <3 Ren
My, My, My. I don't check this thread for like a week and I come back to this... LOVE IT!

Edward, first and foremost. He can bite my pillows anyday. I'm actually contemplating making a shirt that says as much for the movie premiere...

If I was lucky enough to choose a second, I'd have to be a vampire before I'd go through with it and it would totally be Jasper. Not only can he make me happy with his mind, he has years of baking lessons to impart. :twisted: I'd just have to be a vamp so I wouldn't have to worry about him killing me. You know how it goes. LOL.

And if I happened to run into Edward in my local Starbucks?

After nearly having a coronary and having to remind myself to breathe, I'm pretty sure I'd come up with some stupid reason to talk to him and hope he had lost his morality regarding changing people into vamps, because I'd definitely ask. Call me crazy, but who doesn't want to be beautiful and strong and perfect for eternity? :D
Read *Jasper Lurks*
*My FanFiction* & My LJ.
Team Edward all the way!
I. MET. ROB. PATTINSON.
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

Pardon me for removing 3 little years off Esme's age. I'm sure she wouldn't mind too much. What's 3 measley years out of nearly 100? Of course I was only guessing...I knew I was somehwere in the ball park.

I watched True Blood tonight, and the little 30 minute Vampire discussion. I'm not a Sookie Stackhouse reader, and I'm aware that there is a thread, but I don't want to ask this question there (for fear I may get my head bitten off), but is Bill remotely hot in the series? He's kinda...ick...in the show. Not at all sexy. He's no Cullen or vampire warrior. My husband liked the show. I'll watch it next week. I have to at least give it a good shot.
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
Ouisa
Taking over the world and making it pretty!

Post by Ouisa »

Bill's alright in the series but I've never been a fan. Eric on the other hand, OH BABY!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Ouisa is correct. "Vampire Bill" is not the gorgeous vampire (so not a Cullen). He is supposed to be somewhat short and lanky with unimpressive features. He is very ordinary looking. Eric, whom you will meet soon, is HOT! He's on par with the Cullens. I watched the premier as well and really enjoyed it. I can't wait for the next episode. They have changed things a bit but so far it's keeping the essence and I can't argue with that.

Ashley, since becoming a lexiconer and a gutterite, it has been a long time since I have been able to watch any cooking show without having moments of suppressed laughter. No worries, you'll get used to it.

Mr. Una (or fondly referred to as hubby or Cinco) gets a kick out of our discussions and especially our euphemisms.

Nima, I love your brother's Twilight Gift bag and goodies for you. That was really sweet, cute and funny - a very perfect gift!

It's late and I have a long day but I couldn't help but check out the lex before going to bed. Sweet dreams all!
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Tamalyn
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Tamalyn »

Goodnight Elizabeth wrote: I love reading everyone's answers. Ren, thanks for such a great question. This goes up there with: If you met your favorite vampire in a coffeeshop, what would you say/do? Great stuff!
The answer to that question is quite simple.

If I were to see Edward Cullen in a coffeeshop, I would smile at him.... then picture myself naked. LOUDLY.

:twisted:
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Tamalyn, you may very well make Edward feel like he was blushing like a school girl. I'd be too mortified to try that one, but I give you props!
Edward seems to be the coffeeshop type, so I picked him too. I'd love the chance to meet Garrett as long as he didn't want to kill me! Maybe we could talk about American History or something, he'd get all passionate about the Revolution and we could go get passionate in the kitchen!
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back