Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Bella&Edward_forever
Settled in Forks

Re: New Moon Movie Take 4...and a half

Post by Bella&Edward_forever »

xblgirl wrote:LOL!!! ^^ Everyone that was old enough to smoke, did(except Ashley :]) I like Ashley. But it was weird seeing Kristen looking like Bella, and smoking...I have a little bit of a hard time seeing Bella smoke. If it was just Kristen as herself in LA or something, I would be ok...idk what's wrong with me lol. Same person, different look.
I saw them, wow I didn't expect they all were smoking!
I don't like Kristen smoking, I am glad Ashley don't. She's the best! <3
Davnee
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Davnee »

Surprised at all the billowing clouds of smoke around their pretty heads, but hey they can do whatever they want in their personal lives as long as we get a well made movie. My fear is that these movies are going to be rushed to the point where they sacrifice the integrity of the storyline. If that happens, it will be a damn sin.

Taylor looks like he did bulk up for this role. He looks like he put on a few pounds and his arms are all buff. As much as I adore the Bella and Edward relationship, I really hope that they do Jacob and Bella justice in this film. Nervous!
mayawolf
Settled in Forks

Post by mayawolf »

I agree with you Davnee. When I saw Taylor in those pics I realized how much he really did bulk up. I know I've read how he put on a lot of weight to fill the Jacob/werewolf look but wow, it really showed in those photos.

I was also quite surprised with all the smoking, is it a required actor trait or something?
Davnee
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Davnee »

Maybe it's a Hollywood thing? The whole skinny actress saga....smoking instead of putting food in your mouth? I don't know. I'm an ex-smoker so I know now that it's stupid-I didnt acknowledge that fact while I was doing it.

I also wanted to say before that I'm not sure how I feel about Dakota as Jane. I did not picture Jane to look like her at all. Regardless, I'm so very happy to see Taylor reprising the role of Jacob. He looks great and it wouldn't be the same without him! :D
Jen_Cullen_31343
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Jen_Cullen_31343 »

Seriously! What was up with all the smoking? Its like the photog was actually a rep for Marlboro or something! I don't understand how people start smoking or like it or anything! I think its so gross. There must not be anything to do in Canada or something. idk.
beena
Settled in Forks

Post by beena »

Do we know the final cast listing yet?
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

beena wrote:Do we know the final cast listing yet?
I don't think so, and that stinks. I want to know the pack.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Jen_Cullen_31343
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Jen_Cullen_31343 »

threethings wrote:
beena wrote:Do we know the final cast listing yet?
I don't think so, and that stinks. I want to know the pack.

I want to know who they are going to cast.. is Solomon out for sure? I don't really see him as sam. He looks about the Same age as Jacob, and isnt Sam like 4 years older than Jacob? I dont know, for some reason I picture Sam to look like a power ranger or something.. idk? I just keep thinking of Sam finding Bella in the woods after Edward leaves and how Strong and big he is supposed to be..
TEAM EDWARD!

BECAUSE JACOB DOESN'T SPARKLE =]
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

I think that guy Michael Copon that they wanted to play Jacob would be a good person to play Sam. He looks older than Taylor, and he kind of has that big brother, protector vibe. I dunno, that's just what I think.

It is really irking me that the rest of the cast is up in Vancouver filming, yet we don't even know who the wolves are going to be. Stupid Summit keeping us in the dark...
Image Image
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

I was in the Copon panic of 09'.
I think he's a good Paul, maybe.

We know Soloman is out.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage