General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Kay0722
Settled in Forks

Re: Alice and Jasper

Post by Kay0722 »

i think its really cute alice and jaz they dont really show up that much as a couple in the story but i think the cutest part is when she goes to italy to save edward and she tells bella thats shes going to protect him by going by herself something like that its really sweet what she does for him and i think they r the perfect little couple :D
So the lion fell in love with the lamb.....
Ms.BelleFlanders
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Ms.BelleFlanders »

Alice and Jasper relationship grew up during the series and it was really interesting to see it. In Twilight, she used to take him for granted, in New Moon and Eclipse she started to show her feeling and they finally ended up in a real couple in Breaking Dawn. I think they are really meant to be together just like Edward and Bella. The fact that Alice knew she had to find him before they met is really cute!
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

i like that jazz and alice aren't all over each other when they are reunited. i mean you can imagine Rose and emmett just making out and everything, but with jazz and alice, its much more profound. i like the silence, and the staring into each others eyes. i think that that shows real love. not the physical representation of it, but being away from each other, and then when you are together it is just... right.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
AnaBanana
Wandering Through Town
Location: Stuck in a deadbeat town in the middle of nowhere...

Post by AnaBanana »

I love Alice and Jasper...I think they complete each other so well. Jasper is a little more on the quite side, and, though she's not like the Energizer Bunny or anything, Alice is more bubbly. Plus their relationship is intimate but not really physical. While Emmett and Rose show their love through kisses and flirting, Alice and Jasper just start into each others eyes. **cue group awe** It's adorable. :)
These volent delights have violent ends
And in their triumph die, like fire and powder,
Which as they kiss consume.

~Romeo & Juliet
rheiders
Settled in Forks

Post by rheiders »

I love Alice and Jasper's relationship more than even Bella and Edward's. It just seems more romantic and sweet to me than any of the other couples. They belong together. It's almost as if they are one being, and I love how they weren't complete without each other even before they met. That, to me, is the pure definition of true love.
TheCullenBoysAreMine
Settled in Forks

Post by TheCullenBoysAreMine »

jasper and Alice are my second favorite couple next to Edward and Bella.paryly because they are my next favorite characters after Edward,and partly because they have such a sweet relationship.it more spiritual than anything else.and its really sweet.lol.
"Why won't you leave me alone?"
Believe me, I wanted to say.I've tried.
Oh and also, I'm wretchedly in love with you.
keep it light.

Bella and Edward,Midnight Sun.
Trey
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Trey »

Jasper is one lucky vamp. I do have to agree though that they are a good couple. Never thought i would be mad at a fictional couple in a book before because they ran away from a fictional fight, just to find a fictional vampire\human.
PROUD TWI-GUY!

Vampgrl_11 best friend!!

AliceLove
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by AliceLove »

They are the PERFECT couple! It was so cute the way Alice was waiting for Jasper to come. They match each other beautifully because Alice is always so excited and Jasper is a bit more quiet, but they bring out the best in each other. :P

I was so sad when they left in BD, but when they came back I was like "YES!!!" :D

Thanks ilovetwilight!
vampirenerd
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In my fantasy world with Edward...and Jacob (why not?)

Post by vampirenerd »

I love how they can just seem to look into each other's eyes and have a conversation. Like they are connected on a much deeper level
Vampire_Girl
Settled in Forks

Post by Vampire_Girl »

I love them both sooo much they are one of my favourite twilight couples!!
"oops"
-Edward Cullen