Fan Fic Recommendation Thread

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
gkk
Wandering Through Town

Recommending "The List" by Laura Cullen on twilighted.net

Post by gkk »

I've been enjoying this story. Rated NC-17 and not to sound trite, but there's a great plot. ;-) There are 13 chapters so far, and it is not complete yet. Still, well worth it! It had me laughing out loud in spots. Here's a synopsis.

"Four weeks before her wedding to Edward, Bella is frustrated. She knows there's little-to-no chance of getting him to bend his rules and boundaries now, but there's no harm in fantasizing about what could happen later. So she begins compiling a list of things that she and Edward can do together once they're happily married. She's surprised to find she might be able to cross some things off earlier than she thought..."

<http://www.twilighted.net/viewstory.php?sid=2026>
-gkk (gkkmouse, gkkstitch)

Image Image
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Fan Fic Recommendation Thread

Post by rain.on.me »

^^ As i am in need of some good fanfics, i checked out the link to that story, but realized you have to be a member of the site to read it. So i joined, just to read The List. and thank god i did, because it is very good! :P Thanks for a great rec ;)
Jen
Settled in Forks

Post by Jen »

Okay, this may not be the right place for this question, but... I'm new to fanfic and was wondering if someone could please tell me what AU, AH, OOC, etc stand for? Huge Thanks!!! :D
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

AU means "alternate universe". AH means "all human." OOC means "out of character." OC means "outside/other character," who is the fanfic author's creation.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
Jen
Settled in Forks

Post by Jen »

who_needs_fangs? - thanks so much for your reply! I really appreciate it. ;)
Ina
Settled in Forks

Post by Ina »

Id like to recommend Boycotts and Barflies by vjgm. It's a really great Fan Fic!
Rated M

AU Everyone is Human and living in Portland. The girls decide to boycott boys and the guys make a bet to keep them from dating the 'wrong kind of girls' what happens when they all stop looking for love? ExB, JxA, RxEm

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3912153/1/B ... d_BarFlies
bodysnatcher
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by bodysnatcher »

THE FUNNIEST FANFIC. EVER.

Story: Stephenie Meyer and the Renegade Characters (and the rest of the fanfics)
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1783064/browniechadowes
Author: Browniechadowes
Why: It's an awesome parody/satire of the twilight saga, stephenie meyer, and the fans. I only reccomend it to people with a really great sense of humor, otherwise you may be offended. It's written as a play, which makes it easier to read. The fanfic doesn't change the plot of the series. It's rated M.
"and the boy loved the tree"
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

^ OMG B&Bflies (boycotts and barflies) IS AMAZING! good reference!

okay i was gunna list like 20 GOOD stories that i found but i am just going to put authers for most of them because they are under the same author.

Daddy's little cannibal
Jayeliwood
Vjgm
imwiththevampires08 (go and read bittersweet symphony)
Tara sue me (submissive and then Dominant)

there are ALOT of storys to choose from there.. like 100 :P jay and DLC have like 40 each. They are mostly rated M just because the is me. SO CHEAK THEM OUT!

Cam<3
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
gkk
Wandering Through Town

Post by gkk »

Ever think about what your family says about you when you're not around?

Cloud animals, b-movies, family dynamics, and excellent cuddles. It's just so dang cute, I've read it three times now! Canon pairings, no angst. A light and refreshing read. 7 Chapters. Takes place before the wedding. Completed. Check it out.

<http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4120921/1/C ... ith_Emmett>
-gkk (gkkmouse, gkkstitch)

Image Image
Alice_in_Cullenland
Wandering Through Town

Post by Alice_in_Cullenland »

I would recommend the fanfiction 10 Steps to Seducing your Hot Virgin Vampire BF. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4112891/1/1 ... Vampire_BF It's a hilarious story that begins during Eclipse when Edward refuses to sleep with Bella. It's rated M and the characters are slighly OOC, but the story is hilarious, the OOC-ness only adds to the humor, and it's got some great smut, and by that I mean "OMG I'd so want to do that if I had a boyfriend."