Gen Y---the twenty somethings thread

awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Gen Y---the twenty somethings thread

Post by awesomejen1 »

If you had been turned into a vampire, what era do you think you would have been turned in?

Hum...that's a toughie! I thin kI would like to be turned in 1930's-1940's. I love history from the 40's, 50's and 60's and I think it wold be awesome to be in your 20's throughout all those times. Especially a young, beautiful vampire...think of the epitome of Hollywood glamour, and being uber-beautiful...hitting up the parties. That would be awesome!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
la_tua_cantante
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Contemplating giving Edward baking lessons. (Austin, TX)

Post by la_tua_cantante »

awesomejen1 wrote:
If you had been turned into a vampire, what era do you think you would have been turned in?

Hum...that's a toughie! I thin kI would like to be turned in 1930's-1940's. I love history from the 40's, 50's and 60's and I think it wold be awesome to be in your 20's throughout all those times. Especially a young, beautiful vampire...think of the epitome of Hollywood glamour, and being uber-beautiful...hitting up the parties. That would be awesome!
Rosalie, anyone? :D
Read *Jasper Lurks*
*My FanFiction* & My LJ.
Team Edward all the way!
I. MET. ROB. PATTINSON.
mandustries
Learning to Love Green

Post by mandustries »

la_tua_cantante wrote:
awesomejen1 wrote:Hum...that's a toughie! I thin kI would like to be turned in 1930's-1940's. I love history from the 40's, 50's and 60's and I think it wold be awesome to be in your 20's throughout all those times. Especially a young, beautiful vampire...think of the epitome of Hollywood glamour, and being uber-beautiful...hitting up the parties. That would be awesome!
You just know Rosalie dragged everyone to fancy dress parties. Or made them have them to keep up with pretenses.
Banner made by me! Avatar by LJ user lookingtoescape.
I'll never hear thunder the same way again.
Read *Jasper Lurks*--The writings of two Twilighters.
steph
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by steph »

Elizabeth wrote:Steph, did you mean red contact lenses? I'm not trying to be a smart-alic, I think the black ones would be good for the werewolves in Underworld or blue ones for the Vampires in Underworld. The thought of red eyes creeped me out, I'd even take the honey ones before I went red! I'm too afraid of tramatizing a small child to even go through with it.
[color]

lol no i want the amber/honey colored just because like you said i dont want to freak people out or scare any little kids lol
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

la_tua_cantante wrote:
awesomejen1 wrote:

That ain't so bad! Rosalie is just misunderstood! If I had long blonde hair istead of long brunette hair, I would totally go to the premier as Rosalie!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

The 30s/40s are my favorite era, but I would definitely want plenty of time before then to be in control of myself before then. I wouldn't mind being a couple hundred years old, there are so many things I would love to see, but I definitely wouldn't want to spend hundreds of years alone.
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
la_tua_cantante
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Contemplating giving Edward baking lessons. (Austin, TX)

Post by la_tua_cantante »

awesomejen1 wrote: That ain't so bad! Rosalie is just misunderstood! If I had long blonde hair istead of long brunette hair, I would totally go to the premier as Rosalie!
Yeah, I think I'm just going to go as a vegetarian vamp... I tried to determine who I'd be, since I'm definitely buying colored contacts, but it was impossible. I'm probably cutting a good 6 inches off my hair before the movie, so I could make it all crazy and go for Alice, but I seriously doubt I'll do that. Instead, I'll just wear long sleeves, pale make up and my contacts. :)
CantBreathe wrote:The 30s/40s are my favorite era, but I would definitely want plenty of time before then to be in control of myself before then. I wouldn't mind being a couple hundred years old, there are so many things I would love to see, but I definitely wouldn't want to spend hundreds of years alone.

That's actually why I said I'd like to be changed within a few years of Edward. Give me a couple years to get my thirst under control and I could go be a flapper in the 20s. :)
Read *Jasper Lurks*
*My FanFiction* & My LJ.
Team Edward all the way!
I. MET. ROB. PATTINSON.
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

la_tua_cantante wrote:That's actually why I said I'd like to be changed within a few years of Edward. Give me a couple years to get my thirst under control and I could go be a flapper in the 20s.
Good thinking- flapping does sound fun too! :D
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
steph
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by steph »

Yeah, I think I'm just going to go as a vegetarian vamp... I tried to determine who I'd be, since I'm definitely buying colored contacts, but it was impossible. I'm probably cutting a good 6 inches off my hair before the movie, so I could make it all crazy and go for Alice, but I seriously doubt I'll do that. Instead, I'll just wear long sleeves, pale make up and my contacts. :)
im having the same problem, i have curly blonde hair with dark lowlights i wouldnt consider myself pretty enough to go as rosalie so i dont know who im going to go as...granted its still 2 months away and my hair will grow and i can always go blonder but what the heck would i wear? lol
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Steph, if you want to go as Rose you can always wear a red dress, like the one she wore in prom. You can always just pick to go as a character and find a wig to match that character. With the right accessories, you can probably go as anyone, if they're iconic accessories. Like with Bella, someone could consider having the charm bracelet along with the long hair, and wear a blue shirt, since Edward likes Bella in blue. I'm sure once you pick someone, all the details will sort themselves out!
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back