Hi... I'm Amanda... or anything you can think of...

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper

Hi... I'm Amanda... or anything you can think of...

Post by TillyWhitlock »

Hi! I'm Amanda... But between my friends, family, and fiancé, I have like a million nicknames and will go by just about anything... I joke around because you can pretty much say hey you and I'll respond... everyone in my family gets a kick out of it... I'm the youngest of like 6 children (don't ask it's kinda hard to explain), and there are just as many nieces and nephews in my family... I'll get to the rest

How did you pick your screen name?
Tilly is one of my nicknames... my sister Cheryl gave it to me because she says I look more like a Matilda instead of an Amanda... people tend to agree with her... Whitlock will be answered, but should be fairly obvious... I love Jasper

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?
Funny story about Twilight. My ex and I were talking online in October of '08 and I was telling him about Cirque du Freak and how it was being made into a movie. Then he told me about Twilight and told me about the movie and how Rob Pattinson was playing the lead. He was like you need to get the books and read them. I had my fiancé order the box set like a week after I had that talk. I got the books on the first of November. Read them all in a few days. My favorite is definitely Eclipse. But I admit that I love reading Jacob's part of Breaking Dawn

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
Okay... here goes my thing... I love Edward simply because he's Edward. What girl wouldn't dream of a guy who is like that with her. I adore Bella because I can see myself in so many of the things she does. Jacob is my best friend. I seriously have a best friend who is just like Jake. I read everything about Jake and I see my best friend Calvin in it... So you could say I'm avoiding the answer to that question.

Who is your favorite minor character?
Jasper Hale... Without a doubt I love him. It's not just the southern thing that draws me to him either. I joke around with Shane (my fiancé) that he's my Jasper. I like guys who can just stand in the background and not be a big focal point, but they just have this presence about them... it's an amazing feeling... so I absolutely LOVE Jasper

What are your hobbies?
I write... I used to write a lot of wrestling fan fiction... but I stopped when I got accepted to college because I had to focus on writing papers about killing people (I was a criminal justice major)... I just got back into writing again... and I'm VERY picky about who reads my stuff... Shane's never read anything I've written except papers for school... and even then I was reluctant to show it to him. Then I'm so into music it's not funny... it goes with my writing... I need to listen to music when I write

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)
I grew up in Delaware... Then I moved to PA for college, fell in love with Shane and moved up here permanently... it was time for a change

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)
I'm in my 20's... if you wanna know my age, just ask... I'll tell you

Anything else you would like to share.
I have a bachelors degree in Criminal Justice, and I don't use it... LOL... but don't tell anyone... I play full time house wife to Shane by cleaning our tiny little apartment everyday, and I get up to make his lunch every morning... and the best thing is that I got Shane to read the Twilight Saga... he got tired of me saying things and then going nevermind you wouldn't understand it's a twilight thing. So he read the books and fell in love with Alice... we've decided when we have kids if we have two boys the second boy will be Jasper Emmett and if we have a girl her name will be Alice Nicole... so yea... if there is anything else, just ask... I'll tell you
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Re: Hi... I'm Amanda... or anything you can think of...

Post by sarah! »

Hey Amanda!
I'm Sarah. Welcome to the Lex!

Hope to see you around :)
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Sup! Im jade.. ofcourse
:O ur from a big family to! *hi5*
:?
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper

Post by TillyWhitlock »

Yea, my family is huge! I have four sisters and a brother... Dee, Kelly, Steve, Melanie, and Cheryl. Dee and Kelly are the two oldest, and have a daughter each. They are 14 and 13 years older than I am. They are my dad's first two kids from a previous marriage. Steve and Melanie are the two from my mom's first marriage. They have four kids between the two of them. Then there is my sister Cheryl who is the only full blooded sister I have. Plus she's my best friend. My oldest niece is three years younger than I am. My youngest nephew just turned four. So yea. I love my big family!
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Hello and Welcome to the Lex. Hope to see you around the boards.

Enjoy
~skylarblue
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hey Amanda, and welcome to the lex.
I'm Jenni, I hope to see you around the boards later. :D
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

Hi I'm Megan. Welcome to the lex! LOVE THE BOOKS TOO OF COURSE. Hope to see you on the boards later :D
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

Hey! Welcome to the Lex!
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by addictedbooklover »

Hi, I'm Latte :D
Welcome to the Lex!
Love Jasper too, of course, Who doesn't? :lol:

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

Hello! Welcome to the Lex! :D I hope you like it here! It’s amazing! :D
Genny
xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com