Black Dagger Brotherhood

cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood

Post by cullengirl »

Goodnight Elizabeth wrote:VampVixen: send me some spoilers.
*Rubs eyes and looks twice at the computer* Did I read that correctly? Miss O'Ruley wants spoilers?! :o :shock:

I can't wait for Revh's book. I've missed the Brothers. I really want to know what's been happening since Phury's book. I'll be starting my rereads soon. Can't wait!
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Addicted »

una YOU RULE!!!!
Thank you for posting that.
Hmmmm, but is it raising more questions then answering them?

I am okay with JM having his HEA with Xhex, I think. I'm not real sure on that, may need to discuss it whenever that book(yes it makes sense, to me, that each of them having a book is really having one together) comes out and see how I feel then :ugeek:
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

Thank you so much UNA! I am still holding out for JM and Xhex NOT to be a couple, but *sigh* oh well...

So how many are going to buy the hardcover when it comes out? I'm thinking I may buy the book on kindle (since I have kindle free with the iPhone) and wait to buy the book in paperback. I doubt my library will get the book since it didn't get the first 6, but maybe since it is in hard cover? I can't do inner-library loan on any book new than 6 months old. GRRRR...
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

You are all very welcome!

Twimom, I'm blessed that one of the libraries that are part of mine carry it. I am in line for it already! However, I'm in slot 35. I have to wait until it comes out in paperback...my books all have to match! However, I'm hoping my IRL friend aka "Book Buddy" (or Gikany if she ever gets her account activated here) will get it and let me borrow it. She's not nearly as OC as I am about books matching, plus she hates waiting for the next book. :twisted: So hopefully I'll be borrowing it from her before I get it from the library. Although, depending on how much it is, I could get the ebook. Nice idea, thanks Twimom!

Latest from the WARDen's site:
  • Qhuinn and Blay are "due for an explosion", sexual tension being part of it.
    The WAREDen has injured her foot somehow.
    She will not make anymore comments about Layla's HEA. She has stated that it may be unconventional.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Addicted »

:lol:
una wrote: Latest from the WARDen's site:
  • Qhuinn and Blay are "due for an explosion", sexual tension being part of it.
    The WAREDen has injured her foot somehow.
    She will not make anymore comments about Layla's HEA. She has stated that it may be unconventional.
1- I hope her foot heals quickly.

2- Hmmmm, an "explosion". Do you think, in the end, they will be a couple?

3- :lol: Every story/ending she has is pretty much "unconventional" :lol:
We have the relationship involving a transparent ghost, the terminal patient who got a second chance & can live as long as she chooses, the human who just so happened to have vampire blood in him and we certainly cannot forget the former Warrior who had been tragically killed, but was reincarnated in the body of an insecure, mute boy who has issues related to being molested by a man.

She is cracking me up!!!! The whole series is "unconventional" and I LOVE every bit of it ;)
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

I'm not going to buy the hardcover for Rehv. I'm going to inner library loan it. I may have to wait for a week at least before I order it. I got the latest DH book in the span of 2 weeks after it was released. My library actually bought the copy of Dream Warrior. :lol: In the meantime, I gotta find time to reread the series. I'm really looking forward to it. This will be my first reread ever for this series. :mrgreen:
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

This is your Friday, March 27th WARDen update:
  • In LE, there was a glaring error, the safety on a gun was shown on the wrong location.

Someone asked if Mr. O (David) might come back, the response was "Keep Reading".

Someone asked about the fact that the WARDen said she knew the female that Qhuinn would end up with then implied that things change. Her response was that she said things have remained the same but to remember that she gives literal answers.

Each of the Brothers has private wealth as part of a tithing system- Darius managed his own funds as well as Wrath's and Phury (and Z's since Phury took care of his Twin) and V managed their own. V took over Darius's duties which included managing Wrath's because he doesn't care. Rhage has always cared more about food than cash so his money's just been piling up in accounts. The currency used is the dollar bill BTW and they all have shell identities and social security numbers.

The Warden says that Xhex will get a book and it's called Lover Mine (which if we follow the WARDen correctly, JM's book is the same so JM's book is called Lover Mine.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

Okay so I've been thinking about about xhex and JM. (GNE its so hard for me to type JM because on JM on yo haha) I am Okay with this pairing now. The more i picture xhex as Pink.. the more i like her.
i cant wait for the new book! i need me some Rehv.
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

Yes, have to agree that now picturing Xhex as Pink helps me see her as JM's HEA....

And una, I can't thank you enough for all the updates! They are great!

I have to confess that I am anxiously waiting to see what crazy ending Ward comes up with for Qhuinn and Blay...I never know what she's going to do with her characters so I find it very difficult to even guess...
I want to say I believe she's going to make them each other's HEA but you just never know with Ward...she tends to go in directions I was never expecting...

Thank you Naureen!!
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

una wrote: In LE, there was a glaring error, the safety on a gun was shown on the wrong location.

Someone asked if Mr. O (David) might come back, the response was "Keep Reading".

Someone asked about the fact that the WARDen said she knew the female that Qhuinn would end up with then implied that things change. Her response was that she said things have remained the same but to remember that she gives literal answers.
Someone with a better memory than me please remind me what happened in LE to Mr. O... And what safety on which gun?

So Qhuinn "ends up" with a female, but doesn't mate with her and then mates with Blay?? Maybe he gets to have one of each!
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!