Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
mizzou
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper #2

Post by mizzou »

talirhee wrote:Three more pages, JOFies!

Mizzou; I'm fair jealous. And I think we need to see this photo when it happens. :twisted:

Sarah; Oh god no! Don't switch accounts. :o Haha.
And LOL! at that photo of Ashley.
Awh, poor Ashley. =(
I do wonder if they actually are together though. That would be nice. =)

Jolynn; you're so close. No fair. It would take me.. Hmm.... 19 hours? Almost a day. :(
And what is this about Jasper seizing? *evil smile*

Mandy; that's really interesting. I love it when we get people to come talk about all the right and wrong foods to eat. Those people are awesome. In turn; you are awesome.
Just pleeeeaaaasseeee don't swap accounts with Sarah. :cry: lol.
That last sentence made sense to me... somehow. And OH, I remember THAT picture. How could I forget? ;)

Kimmy; I missed you this week! And awh, that's too bad about the files. =( Don't you just hate it when that happens?
Haha!! I'm sorry. I haven't been on MSN at the same times as you... school. Ugh. Oh, and you've got pretty much all there is of Arian for now. =P
I'll write more after I post this. You'll be the first to know when it's ready.

Kristiner; oh no. You just brought up Jackson and cowboy boots; not a very safe topic for Candi and I. Now I can't. Stop. Thinking. About. It. :shock: :twisted:

Oh, and completely non related to Jackson... What the hell is wrong with the economy when I can't get work experience in a LIBRARY?!?! A library, for christ's sake. :|
So I called up, and I'm doing Mechanics. Nothing at all to do with Proofreading... but anyway it'll keep me entertained for a week. =)
ah you will, for sure. i just love how accessible most of the cast is with this series being such a huge success. i think jackson's band will be performing too, which i'm also stoked about...july 10th hurry up!!!

other than that....i see jackson will be filming in pennsylvania soon, that's exciting haha.
I met Ashley Greene & Peter Facinelli on February 7, 2009. :D
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Sarah!!! Those links!!! :o :shock: :oops: You're slowly trying to kill me, yes? You know you'd be lonely without me! It's ok though, I love the torture. :P

Ok that Big Stan video was so cute, especially his little dancing and pelvic thrust. :twisted: Oh me, oh my! :oops:
And you're right, that second pic is adorable! When I saw his hair it totally reminded me of his new cut that we love. Here it is, a little bigger. I seriously looooove the way he looks in that one - smile, hair, clothes and all.

Tali, awww thanks for calling me awesome! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and look forward to work I'll do in the future. :D And I'm glad you understood that weird sentence I wrote, I was hoping I wouldn't confuse people too much. And I promise, Sarah and I won't swap accounts. That would really throw everyone off. :lol:

Mizzou, ok this has nothing to do with Jackson but I feel like such an idiot because I had no idea your name was like a nickname/slang used for Missouri. I didn't find this out until a few days ago when I was watching some NCAA basketball game with my bf and I noticed the uniforms for one of the teams said Mizzou on the front and he told me it was Missouri. I was like, ohhhh! Duh! :roll:
Image Image
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

sarah: i was so sleepy and you just woke me up. the pics are stronger than caffeine... and that "r rated" i'm so hyperventilating.. (i'm seeing a bump!)
that funny face.. that eyes.. so green.. intense.. i can melt in split second.

tali: read everything.. can't wait for forrest to show up.. ;) i was about to write chapter 6 but castiel won't stop talking maybe because matt cohen has a new show..

i already sent an email to 100 monkeys about the cd.. i will get a copy!
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Sarah - Those pictures were scrumdiddlyumptious! Goodness gracious. He is just too much.
I can't wait to see Big Stan now. I think I will go check out the Red Box and see if it's there.

Mandy - Yeah Mizzou is the nickname for the college, which obviously you know since you were watching basketball. Lol. I've lived here my whole life and not once have I ever been to a game. Then again I'm
not into sports. Haha. I have been to several Cardinals games though. Then again my dad used to work
at Busch Stadium for a minute.

So yeah those Jackson pics...are going on my myspace. Haha. I love his hair. And the one of him with
that confused look on his face. *sigh* He's so adorable. <3
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
mizzou
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mizzou »

Edward_Addict wrote:Sarah!!! Those links!!! :o :shock: :oops: You're slowly trying to kill me, yes? You know you'd be lonely without me! It's ok though, I love the torture. :P

Ok that Big Stan video was so cute, especially his little dancing and pelvic thrust. :twisted: Oh me, oh my! :oops:
And you're right, that second pic is adorable! When I saw his hair it totally reminded me of his new cut that we love. Here it is, a little bigger. I seriously looooove the way he looks in that one - smile, hair, clothes and all.

Tali, awww thanks for calling me awesome! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and look forward to work I'll do in the future. :D And I'm glad you understood that weird sentence I wrote, I was hoping I wouldn't confuse people too much. And I promise, Sarah and I won't swap accounts. That would really throw everyone off. :lol:

Mizzou, ok this has nothing to do with Jackson but I feel like such an idiot because I had no idea your name was like a nickname/slang used for Missouri. I didn't find this out until a few days ago when I was watching some NCAA basketball game with my bf and I noticed the uniforms for one of the teams said Mizzou on the front and he told me it was Missouri. I was like, ohhhh! Duh! :roll:
haha yeah i get that alot when people are like where do you go? i'm like mizzou and they're like yeah but what does that mean. and then i explain...haha it's fun though haha.

thanks for posting those photos of jackson, haha very nice. :D
I met Ashley Greene & Peter Facinelli on February 7, 2009. :D
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

Sarah - Thanks for those pictures! Jackson is gorgeous as always, I'll have to go through all the photos in that album again when I have more time :D

Just a tiny post:
I was reading Catherine H.'s Directors Notebook and there was a little blurb in the baseball section saying Jackson didn't need much help learning because he already had the skills - I was read it a just thought "duh, of course he did - he is Jackson Rathbone" haha I'm such a geek :lol:
Also that book is another source for some wonderful Jackson photos, not enough as usual, but still made me happy
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
talirhee
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by talirhee »

Sarah; wow. Those links. I agree with Mandy there. :oops:

Hmm, I'm hoping my Australian-ness lets me off the hook for not knowing what Mizzou was a nickname for. Even though I do read atlases... :?

Haha, that's okay Kimmy. Castiel can talk alllllll he wants. =)
I just wish Arian would. Stryker won't shut up! lol.

Ally; lol. That's my excuse for everything. "Because he's Jackson Rathbone, of course."
Like it's so blatantly obvious that that is the reason. =P

EDIT:

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg25 ... ckson2.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg25 ... ackson.jpg

*drools*
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

ok.. so i sent an email to 100 monkeys about the album and they replied... woot!!
(well i know it's not ben.. the email is like so serious.. and i know it's not jackson either.. but at least 100 monkeys is on my inbox....)
now i have to figure out how to get $15.83... asap... lol..
well maybe i'll delay the dvd for the meantime.. so there..

edit:
2 more pages and we're on #3... ;) wooot!!! so JOFIES!!! come out!!!!

edit:

look at jackson.. he looks at the banana man as if he wanted to eat him...
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
therealmrswhitlock
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by therealmrswhitlock »

Okay...viewed all pictures...can't breathe...but can still type...apparently oxygen not needed for finger function....Well, that spell over with, time to fill in everybody.

Now my attempt to force us into #3!

The reason I've been gone so long is: I'm in a play in our local amateur theatre (I hate how spell check says I spelled that wrong) called "The Boardinghouse" where I play a woman who acts like an eight-year-old and paints people--literally. But that's okay, because everyone else in Miss Harriet's boardinghouse is crazy, too! :D It's hilarious! Thursday was our dress rehearsal, and Friday, yesterday, and today were our first three performances, the last three being next weekend. I would never call myself an actor--this is only my second time in a play and it's a very small part, plus I don't think I'm that talented. But, so far, everything's gone well!

That being said, I am exhausted, but happy. I had been suffering from withdrawals (they involved me kissing magazine pictures--it wasn't pretty) until I saw the pictures since my last post, and I gotta say two things: 1) I think I came precariously close to Jackson overload--Shut up! There's no such thing! My psycho alter ego screams, and 2) WHO IS THE BANANA MAN??? I must know-it's driving me insane!

Momentary psychosis averted. Moving on--the topic about occupation. I studied to become an architect, but my hobbies include writing poetry, short stories, and some pretty steamy Harry Potter fanfic, playing my clarinet, and singing, though I'm no Charlotte Church. And I also love Calculus and Chemistry (yay for splodies! :twisted: ) so I guess that kinda makes me a Renaissance woman, huh?

I share Jackson's apparent fascination with fire--I enjoy watching the flames dance....pretty flames...

And now everyone thinks I'm a nutcase. Great. I swear I'm not insane...much. Muahahahaha!

And I'm rambling. I do that sometimes. Well, that's all for now, folks!
Left my heart on the Gen Y thread....<3 my Lexily!
How could anyone say no to this face? Awww....