Rate the Quotation III

readmymind
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Rate the Quotation III

Post by readmymind »

Mia: Guitar. Play it on guitar. That's their great idea. Maybe I could just play it on spoons. A nice spoon ballad.
Midnight Sun: She was dreaming of me. And it wasn't even a nightmare. She wanted me stay with her, there in the dream.--Edward Cullen
BellsEdwardalways
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by BellsEdwardalways »

9 hee hee

“Since the death by scalding of Mr. Wolff following his ill-fated climb down Little Pig C’s chimney, we at the Nursery Crime Division have been following inquiries that this was not an act of self-defense but a violent and premeditated murder by three individuals who, far from being the innocent victims of wolf-porcine crime, actually sought confrontation and the acted quite beyond what might be described as reasonable self-defense.”
~Jack Spratt
The Big Over Easy by Jasper Fforde
Chapter 1. Mary Mary
Pg. 10
http://chelseadawn.webs.com/
Banner by Kimmy. Avatar made by Narnia
Banner by threethings
readmymind

Post by readmymind »

from OTH:

(backstory: Haley publishes Sam's essay in the school newspaper. The principal doesn't approve of it and threatens to fire Haley unless she publicly apologizes to the class)

Haley: What is the first thing I told you about writing?
Sam: Tell the truth.
H: So, I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't stand up here and tell the truth. The truth is I love teaching you and I'm proud of you. But I did what any good teacher would do when I published Sam's essay in the school paper. It was a powerful piece of writing. It was honest, and naked and real, and everything your writing should be....Just remember it's too early for you to start playing the game. Hell, it's too early for me to start playing the game. Stand up for what you believe in. The truth matters. So tell it, no matter what.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPBgG-9jfnQ
Midnight Sun: She was dreaming of me. And it wasn't even a nightmare. She wanted me stay with her, there in the dream.--Edward Cullen
Vampire.Bunny
Lusting for Blood

Post by Vampire.Bunny »

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
Walt Disney
ImageImage
readmymind

Post by readmymind »

Luke: (on answering machine) Hey , it's Luke. I'm sorry to be calling you like this, but I was wondering if when you get this message if you could come pick me up, 'cause I need a ride. I'm in Lichtfield, the corner of Mason and pine. It's a big white building, you'll recognize it by the police sign outside, 'cause oh hell, I'm in jail. Okay there I said it. It's a long story, I'll tell you when you get here. Thanks, if you come. Oh, one more thing I need to borrow a little money 300 bucks, it's just a loan, oh hell, it's for my bail.

[gilmore girls]
ragdoll
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by ragdoll »

9 I love Luke!

I've heard that it's possible to grow up - I've just never met anyone who's actually done it.
- Meredith, Grey’s Anatomy
Congratulations to the Irish rugby team!!!!! Grand Slam at last!!!

Team Seth: 'Cos he's the bestest! :D

My quotes forum: http://quotations.forumotion.com/forum.htm
readmymind

Post by readmymind »

10 (idk one either)

[OTH]

(Quentin's a ghost...He was helping Nathan with his basket ball comeback)

Nathan: There's more to life than basketball.
Quentin: Oh, is that right?
Nathan: Every time I get to see Jamie laugh, it's a dream come true. Every time I get to hold Haley, it's a dream come true. They are my life.
Quentin: Then you owe it to them to be the very best version of yourself. The version where you fight for what you want. The version where you're not afraid to be great. You're better for them when you live in your dreams, man. And there is nothing, nothing selfish about that.
Nathan: Look, I worked hard, and my dreams started to come true again. And I started to believe that people just go through things... challenges that make them stronger. And then you were gone. I showed up at that river court and you never came and that was it. Just like that. And I realized that we're not invincible. Dreams die.
Quentin: So what, huh? What you gonna do, Nate? Sit here on this couch and watch ball on TV, afraid to live? That's what you're gonna do? That really pisses me off, Nate. You know why? Cause you got a second chance, man. You did. I wish I did.
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

9/10 :)

Joker: I've been dead once already. It's very liberating. You should think of it as, uh... therapy.
List, Gnat ♥
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Fala: I like pain, your pain. And I really like causing it.
Jessica: That's called "sadism" and I think it's a psychological disorder.
Fala: So is suicidal tendancies

Demon In My View Jessica has just realized that Aubrey is a Vampire and so has decided to wander around the woods at night even knowing his psycho "friend" (read Fala) wants to kill her.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
readmymind

Post by readmymind »

[OTH...(the bold part is the most important)]

Q's ghost: (pops up)
Nathan: Oh, geez. You got to stop doing that Q You scared the crap out of me
Q: Dude, You scared the crap out of you. I'm dead.
N: I know that. And I miss you Q.
Q: Oh man, that's alright. You just focus on the comeback and I'll be there. Every step of the way. Oh and Nate, that phone is going to ring someday. Life the life. Live the dream. No fear.
N: No fear.

(clip...from 3:55 to end)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xJBXOHd8Ag