Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #9

Post by Jadey »

Thankies Kristiner!!
My mouth hurts cause I was smiling/laughing the whole way through.

Rob kinda reminds me of my brother (!!!!!!! :shock: !!! I can't help it!!)
But my bro has like the exact same sense of humour.. and thinks it's annoying when girls cry but hes actually really sweet and sensitive and stoof... and I know Rob is like that too...
Which makes him even better.

:?
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Welcome! :D I think I watched that video like 5 times before I posted it on here. Lol.

Rob's sense of humor is the best. I friggin love it! I wish I could have been there with
them when they were doing the commentary. It would be so hilarious cause then I'd
get to see his facial expressions as he was talking. He has the best facial expressions too, btw.

"I don't see nothin' wronnggg" and "I know what I want. I want it now" were the best also.
I love it when he sings! Haha. It was so awesome. Ah I could listen to him sing all day.

*contented sigh*
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

Me and Rob would get along great.
We'd actually be really good friends :lol: :lol:

:cry:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Hey ladies (and David)!

Does anyone know if Rob actually showed up to the Kids Choice Awards or not? :? I set my DVR to record, just in case. Ya never know, right? And I couldn't pass up a chance to see The Rob. Pathetic, I know. :roll:
...Ok nevermind, I just saw the beginning where they announce all the big guests and they mentioned Taylor, but no Rob. *sad face* :cry:

OH! Ok so I found another manip today that I haven't seen before, but maybe some of you have already.
Could I BE more excited for this movie?! (I hope someone gets my little "Friends" reference there! :lol: )
Image Image
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

Taylor was there, not robbie =[

-->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVeE4S6VsA8
^ by ForJazz
- Kristen Stewart
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

I watched like the last half hour of the Kid's Choice Awards. Only because my nephew turned it on.
I only saw The Rock dressed like Miley Cyrus. It was pretty funny. And of course the JB were there as the Slime Gods. Pshhhht. Wtf ever. So gay.

I missed Taylor (and Hugh Jackman!) so thanks for the video, Jade! :D

And yes, "Chandler" I did get your "Friends" reference. :lol: Thanks for the manip. I hadn't seen it yet.

It sucks that Rob wasn't there. I wonder what he would have wore? Hmm. Probably jeans, a t-shirt, and his black leather jacket. Mmmmm. Oh yes and of course his Nike trainers. Lol. Then again he probably wouldn't want to get them all slimy. Haha.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

I could just imagine the screaming that would go on if Robbie went up and accepted it.
:roll:

^ by ForJazz
- Kristen Stewart
Vampire4eva
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Vampire4eva »

whats this about sliming Rob? Never watched the choice awards
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Soooo the other day Kyle and I were talking about Rob and Taylor (don't ask me why) and I was trying to explain how Taylor is much better equipped to handle screaming fan girls than our delicate Rob. He just didn't get what I was trying to say about how paranoid and sensitive Rob is. Kyle was like, "oh please, he needs to suck it up!" :roll: Typical man...

Anyhoo, I just saw the part with Taylor on Kids Choice and I have to say it's probably better that they sent him and not Rob. Taylor really does handle all the hysteria well, and he does the shameless movie plug thing ("see you in theaters in November!") without looking uncomfortable or giggling, like I'm sure Rob would. :lol:

Oh and Kristiner I'm so glad my Bing-tastic reference wasn't lost on you! :D
Image Image
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

(pssstt... chandler is my fave!)

Anywho.
I agree that Taylor handles those kinda situations way better than my dear Robbiekins.
I think that Taylor is just so comfortable with himself.. and is 100% sure of himself.. and understands completely why the girls are screaming.. and knows that he is a cutie :P

But with Rob.. hes just so uncomfortable with it.. because he doesn't think he's a big deal. Hes just Rob. And isn't probably comfortable with himself.. and doesn't think hes good enough.. and hes shy!
And hes just a completely different personality to Taylor, and I understand that..
I'd be exactly like Rob..
.."why are all these people staring at me? Have I got something stuck to my backside? *runs fingers thru hair cuz im nervous* ..oh man.. do I look fat in this or something? Seriously stop looking at me everyone!! ahhhhhhh!@!"

*once up on stage, cracks a joke and giggles.. screaming becomes louder....*
^ by ForJazz
- Kristen Stewart