Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Post by Nena »

And the discussion of Rob as Edward STILL continues....

Thanks for the good work not burning through your thread too insanely fast. A reminder to anyone new:
please try and keep the one-line, IM-type chat to a minimum! If you have something really funny to say, and one line is what it takes, go for it! But try and stay away from posting just for the sake of saying "hi I'm still here" or "I'm sooo bored...". We want to try and keep the Lex a message board and not a chat room. It's a pain for your fellow posters to find half a dozen pages of chitchat to wade through since they last checked the thread.

It also helps if you only quote the stuff you really need for your reply, and cut out the rest. When people quote a whole long post full of nested quotes to just add a couple of lines of comment, it takes up an awful lot of unneeded space!
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Post by Edward_Addict »

Shiny new thread! Shiny new thread! :D
WOOHOO first post!!!! :mrgreen:

Ok sorry, I'm done.

And to start us off right, just thought I'd post this little ditty again.
I want a Robert Pattinson and I want one NOW! (That's my Veruca Salt impersonation! :D And is it just me, or does Rob have Oompa Loompa-esque hair in that pic? :? )
Image Image
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Yea!!! #10!

Edward_Addict, yes on the Oompa-Loompa-esque hair! :lol: But any kind of hair on our Rob looks fabulous! (or is just him?)

(BTW- I posted this on the last post on #9, and didn't want any Wide Awake addicts to miss it. It's a bonus entry that angstgoddess posted on March 19th. Its not much, but its something to tide us over! http://angstgoddess003.livejournal.com/ ... 01#t591601

Enjoy!

sandy
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Yay for #10! Cheese that's a lot of Rob talk. Lol.

Thanks Mandy for the Oompa Loompa pic. Hahaha. That's awesome.

And thanks Sandy (?) for the Wide Awake thingy. I've already read most of the stories. They're actually pretty good! Nikki and I really liked The Nymph and the Waterfall. :twisted: :lol:

Oh yeah and Geekward from Resident Geek is really good too. At least to me.

Now I'm gonna read Good Bella, Bad Bella since I apparently read the second chapter without knowing it. Haha.

Rob is good times, all the time. Just so ya know.

I can't stop looking at it
How about another shot of the Robgasm?
Who can resist watching him "have fun" with himself?
And then there was the tongue roll...
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

HEY HUNNIES.

Yay for new thread.
I gotta go tho, ill be back later...
just thought i'd come and and say haiii!!

<333 woo robward no.10!!!!!
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

#9 we hardly knew you... time to get the new thread all vanillay & boy-y. Just think... soon there will be over 1000 pages of RobTalk...
obieewok wrote:Wide Awake update: UPDATE FROM AG! "I'm oh so very close to completion. I think I may be able to get the final chapter to beta tonight. I've literally written 35k words in the last two weeks."

Got this off facebook for Wide Awake. Yeah!
35K and we can't get like.... 100, just to take the edge off or something?? Sheesh. I'm fiending here.

I've read Good Bella, Bad Bella... the title irritates me a little and it's no WA, but it's still pretty good!

This is Rob's hair at its bouffantiest:

Image Image Image
BeSafe
Learning to Love Green

Post by BeSafe »

Yay a new thread!

I have also read Good Bella, Bad Bella and I liked it. Hopefully we will get a Wide Awake update very soon, it sounds like we are all freaking out waiting for it lol I just got a friend addicted to it!
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

Number 10! Yay!
Holy hell guys! We talk about this man a lot. A lot a lot.
And...I love it. :D

And yes, I love The Nymph and the Waterfall. It was cute and funny and very out of character, which I didn't think I would like...but I ended up loving. lol I'm also loving Good Bella, Bad Bella. I've been reading a lot of fanfic. Good lord.

Kris! You're killing me with those Rob .gifs all together. It's too much sex. He's sex on legs. Yep.

More Hot Topic pics! Yay! He's so damn cute. *sigh*
I lover him. Yep.
haha This face makes me happy.
This one makes me tingly...
Say what?

There are a few others over at Robsessed.
Also, there is a new screencap from Little Ashes. It's of Dali standing on front of the mirror naked looking at himself and holding a cigarette, so of course it is Rob...naked. But as you (or I should say as I) look at it you can't see Rob there at all, you see Dali...which just goes to show you how genius he is, along with the others involved with the film. You can't see anything overly naughty (except for the fact that it's Rob and I let my mind go there oops) but I have a feeling there will be a lot said about it. Hopefully people will be respectful. I love Rob even more for being comfortable enough to do something like that.
You can see it over at Robsessed or I'm sure you'll be able to find it else where on the internet soon as I've already seen it two other places. If not, PM and I'll send you the link. I figured I wouldn't just post it here as to not offend anyone...you never know how others feel. lol *shrugs*
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Yay!!! Shiny, happy new thread!!! *Does the Rob happy dance**

Kristiner~ You are seriously trying to kill a girl, here. I have been in cars and on planes for the last 6 hours and you give me...Robtongue!!! *SIGH SWOON RAWR!!!!!

It's official. It's everywhere, invading my life. So, there I sit in the Indy airport awaiting my flight. I wip out the old iPod, which conveniently is of course loaded with the digital copy of Twilight, and settle in to enjoy some Robbi goodness. Now, I am surrounded by high school aged girls who appartently compete as synchro swimmers (they all had on matching sweats) One of the girls, turns around and catches a glance at my screen. I (barely) here her squeak, "Oh My God!!! Come here!!" I am surrounded by 8 squeeing high school girls hitting my Robcrack over my shoulder. The ring leader leans over and says, "Isn't he just the most beautiful man on the planet?" To which I answer a simple, "Duh! Of course" :lol: :lol: :lol:

And then it continues. I board and there I sit on my Southwest flight to KC, sitting next to this lovely lady who lovingly sits in the window seat, giving me the aisle plus the middle as a spacer. She merely pulls out her iPod and loses herself in the Spirit mag, or whatever they have. Now, she doesn't have earbuds, so I can hear her music a little, and what to my wondering ears should I hear but our wonderful man singing Never Think. I literally stopped mid reach and just smiled. And then, several minutes later, she happens to look over and notice that I am in fact reading Twilight! She looks at me and asks if the books are any good?!?!? Do you believe this schtick!! "Of courst!" I answer. This starts an hour long conversation about the books and movie adaptation so interesting I forgot to go to the bathroom before we started to land. It wasn't my fault. About 15 minutes in, she says, "And how bout the boy who plays Edward? He's pretty impressive." Well understatements like that just must be corrected!! So, the next thing you know, we are landing and I have to pee holding onto the walls while the plane taxis to the gate!! Hahahahahaha :lol: :lol:

I am truly a RobCrack dealer! I will push it on anyone!!

Tracy~ Gods I hope AG decides to post soon. I am seriously going out of my mind. Thanks for the snippet. I have read that post like 18 times and never seen the link to the *teaser*

Final thought; As I am riding to the hotel in the shuttle, we crest a hill just outside downton KC. I look to the right just to see what's around and I see the....Unicorn Theater!!!!!!!!! :shock: :o :lol: :twisted: 8-) I lost my damn mind trying not to laugh, actually scared the poor women in the shuttle with me. I think they thought I was havihng an aneurysm.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

^^ BEST ROB STORY EVER! It had everything -- Rob music, squeeing girls, the movie, book referrals... and synchronized swimmers (wtf?) PLUS it ended with a unicorn (or is it AN unicorn?)! Sounds like a good day to me!

Image Image Image