Gutter Guys & Gals-- Vampires Behaving Badly: The Discussion

melting into you
Learning to Love Green

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals-- Vampires Behaving Badly: The Discussion

Post by melting into you »

Oh good, that's enough of them for you to let me know if any are full screen :) Yes I still have an old TV. :) so the wide screen is very very tiny Twilight LOL though the bonus features are a bit better.

OMG I know it's been discussed, but Rob's comments on the commentary. I'm DYING. I was laughing so hard. It made me love him even more. I wish I could find someone with humor like that LOL
Misfit
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Misfit »

I do not believe there is a full screen version of Twilight. That may change May 5th when all the exclusives run out but I doubt it. We should start a fund raising event to get you a 30" LCD wide screen :-)

Misfit.
*Reading is Sexy*
melting into you
Learning to Love Green

OH I like that idea. After all a fan must have the best TV for this movie :) :) :) Can you imagine seeing this in 30" OMG what I'd give for a flat screen!!! Aw well. Glad I saw it in the theatre a few times! I'm mega disappointed she forgot but the poor people LOL who can't afford HiDef or a flat screen.
Misfit
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Misfit »

I guess I shouldn't brag but seeing how I am a gadget geek we have a 55" LCD 120 hz with LED back-lighting and a blu-ray player. It was awesome it you see my signature you see at the bottom 'Reading is Sexy' which is written on a small piece of yellow paper located on the cork board in Bella's room in the movie.

Misfit.
*Reading is Sexy*
melting into you
Learning to Love Green

can I come over LOL
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

Just curious guys...has anyone ever read any of L.A. Banks' books? I've onyl ever read the short stories she had in anthologies with Sherrilyn Kenyon's stories...but someone recommended I read her series and I was curious if any of you had any opinions on it? Is it worth trying?

Thank you Naureen!!
Misfit
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Misfit »

I read them and I wouldn't have gotten through the first one if I wasn't trapped on a plane. I was told the rest get better but I never bought the second one. A few friends of mine have read the series and out of the three one hated it, one said it was alright, and the third liked it.

If you are looking for trashy I can't really make any recommendations but if you are looking for some fun books here is my current library.

Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Book 5 the final book comes out in a couple of weeks)
Ranger's Apprentice (Fun series but you have get them from AUS as they are only up to book 5 here and 9 there.)
Vampire Academy (Book 4 is coming out soon great series)
Blue Blood (not the best writing but great story line)
Black Jewels Trilogy (Good series but repetitive)

I have read a ton more but most likely none of them would interest you.

Misfit.
*Reading is Sexy*
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

Thanks Misfit!
While I enjoy my share of trashy :D I definitely don't require it! I'm gonna check into the ones you suggested! I really appreciate it. I think I'll pick up the 1st one of L.A. Banks' and see how it goes. I can always quit if I hate it right? :lol:

Thank you Naureen!!
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by BlueStarlight »

I'm just posting this so I can get the update reminders...again. *sigh* I watched Twilight for my 13th time last night at a friend's house. She has a 56-inch flat-screen...NICE! :)
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

OH, pretty new LEX colors!

I still haven't seen Twilight on DVD... No one will watch it with me, and I saw it alone in the theater - I need someone to watch it with me so we can sigh when we see the hot guys, etc. Maybe we can do a web viewing? Hehehe.

Can anyone come up with a good question of the day? My brain is full of the numbers I've been crunching for work and I'm not a good source for fun right now.
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!