Monica

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Monica
Settled in Forks

Monica

Post by Monica »

Did you miss me? :) Oh I'm so happy the boards are back!

How did you pick your screen name?
It's my name.

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?
Here's the scoop. After numerous tries by my friends to get me to read it, I refused. I saw how sucked in they were and wanted nothing to do with it. But then I got my wisdom teeth taken out and my surgery went beserk so I'd have to miss school for a week to heal. My best friend said, "You read this book. You have all the time in the world now. No excuses. You'll like it."

And that's why I'm here now. I loved Twilight. Finished it a day. And I read New Moon the next day and Eclipse the day after that. And I stayed up on August 1st and kept reading Breaking Dawn until 10 in the morning. It took me 9 hours to read it.

New Moon is by far my favorite. I can't understand why though. My theory is that what happened to Bella can happen to anybody, and you see the most raw feelings throughout that book. From when she is sad and alone to when she is happy with Jake.

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
Hmm...well, Jacob, duh. I loved reading from his point of view. He's been my favorite since New Moon. I wanted Bella and Edward together, but I still loved Jacob.

Who is your favorite minor character?
Pre Breaking Dawn, it would be Alice.

Post Breaking Dawn, it is definitely Zafrina. Either that or the Romanian vampires.

What are your hobbies?
I love to swim, read, write (I'm in the process of writing a book!), color, run, sleep, cook, sing for fun, and do anything with friends

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)
Good 'ol Texas.

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)
18 years young

Anything else you would like to share.
I am a stud at Guitar Hero. And I love to talk to people, so feel free to PM me with anything. I'm a good listener.
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Re: Monica

Post by Feathers »

Hey! Welcome back to the Lexicon! I'm Ren, and if you need anything or have any questions, or just want to chat in general, feel free to send me a PM. I'm friendly!

See you around~

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Welcome back to the Lex! See you around the forums, if you wanna chat send me a message!
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirls Like Fast Cars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Welcome all!!! Let's all sit back and enjoy the new and beautifully improved TL! Feel free to PM me if you want to chit chat, I'm quite friendly!

<3

-dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

Hi! Welcome to the Lexicon, I'm Venecettia.