The British Thread

Remmett_Until_Dusk
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: The British Thread

Post by Remmett_Until_Dusk »

nightrunner wrote:
love_is_noise wrote: though it has kinda put me and remmett off our italy tour ideas
^^ how?
it's about gangs in europe who kidnapp travelers, get them addicted to heroine and then sell them as prostitutes.
and this shi.t actually happens in real life.
Remmett Until Dusk
Emmett's
Demolition Crew! But not as good as Jasper's Confederate Army! Hell Yeah!
Team PG!-Remmett Nightstorm. ~ Cullenism and patriotism and the host. ~
Cullenism Martyr/Missionary in training.
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

Hi guys I havent posted in this thread for ages I couldnt help but notice that some one posted about the house of night I love that series I ordered untamed and hunted off amazon.com there both awesome!

As for the twilight dvd I've got a copy until I get the real thing I've had it for ages.
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Remmett .. scary.
Who's in your avie? Is it David Tennant?

Hi Jess! Is the HON series worth reading? I saw them in the bookshop but I wasn't sure - I already wasted my money on this twilight guide that really wasn't worth it.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Remmett_Until_Dusk

x. Jessica-Louise .x wrote:Hi guys I havent posted in this thread for ages I couldnt help but notice that some one posted about the house of night I love that series I ordered untamed and hunted off amazon.com there both awesome!
OMJH, aren't they just! it was me who posted it btw. did you read the bit about zo being my brain twin? for real, i love it.
-Jasper wrote:Remmett .. scary.
Who's in your avie? Is it David Tennant?

Hi Jess! Is the HON series worth reading? I saw them in the bookshop but I wasn't sure - I already wasted my money on this twilight guide that really wasn't worth it.
it wasn't that scary but the concept sure as hell is.
yeah, it's the doctor with his awsome glasses saying 'genius'
HON is so worth reading.
Remmett Until Dusk
Emmett's
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Jenni- Oh yeah there really awesome one of my favourite vamp series! I thought marked the first book was just ok but then I really loved the second book and they just get better and better! The only down side is theres only the first three books in the series out over here atm the other two are coming out in October I think but I ordered them off amazon.com because I was seriously addicted and it was really worth it my favourite book so fars the 4th book untamed!But yeah I'd def recommend them!
Remmett_Until_Dusk

i know. i think it's good that they've done it so it stopped at the end of chosen though because the end of marked and betrayed just aren't endings (the next book carries on immediately after) whereas at the end of chosen, with the vamp war and neferet and loren etc, you could easily leave it on that - possibly the first cliff hanger.
this theaory works if they're planning to release untamed and hunted right by each other
Remmett Until Dusk
Emmett's
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Cool - I think I'll look in the library for the first one, then see if it's worth buying or reading the rest.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Remmett_Until_Dusk- Lol yeah I read about you being Zoeys brain twin, that’s freaky but awesome if your like Zoey. I have to ask you whos your favourite Zoey guy? I love them all but my favourites Heath! Maybe because your like Zoeys brain twin who you like best will be who Zoey chooses in the end! Now that would be weird!

Jenni- Yeah you cant go wrong with borrowing from the library!Then you could always buy them at a later date!
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

tpam, wow i love your avi!!! :D
yeah the hon series are really good!!..some people think they swear too much but i just find it a good representation of how my friends really speak..remmett can back me up on this.
i love them....i've read the first 3 an now i'm waiting to borrow the 4th of remmett.
my fav zoey lad is erik..i feel so bad for him, but i think he's soo nice....i never like loren, i allways thought he was so slimey an he just creeped me out...and heath really annoyed me in places..most of the time i was like "just go away and let zoey be with erik!!!!"
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Remmett_Until_Dusk

love_is_noise wrote:tpam, wow i love your avi!!! :D
yeah the hon series are really good!!..some people think they swear too much but i just find it a good representation of how my friends really speak..remmett can back me up on this.
i love them....i've read the first 3 an now i'm waiting to borrow the 4th of remmett.
my fav zoey lad is erik..i feel so bad for him, but i think he's soo nice....i never like loren, i allways thought he was so slimey an he just creeped me out...and heath really annoyed me in places..most of the time i was like "just go away and let zoey be with erik!!!!"
i do not get that swearing thing. if it's too much for people they should just crawl up into a ball and live in a box. so there.
also, it's a bit hypocritical that they would read vampire books (where people are killed and drained of their blood) yet people can't swear? in what world is the killing of a life acceptable? us people who read vamp books, live and understand the wrong and haunting curse that vamps carry. do i look like i care if they swear?
x. Jessica-Louise .x wrote:Remmett_Until_Dusk- Lol yeah I read about you being Zoeys brain twin, that’s freaky but awesome if your like Zoey. I have to ask you whos your favourite Zoey guy? I love them all but my favourites Heath! Maybe because your like Zoeys brain twin who you like best will be who Zoey chooses in the end! Now that would be weird!
Aah, yes. Zoey's boys. well, this is how i see it.
heath - the bloodlust of a vamp is near to binding so an imprint...well i can understand the strain and commitment. plus, the history they have, i understand Zo's confusion. (heath represents the men in the real world. i.e. not as good as those in books)

Erik - well Erik is gorgeous. i don't think i need to explain the appeal of erik - he's loyal, loving and faithful and basically all a teenage girl could ask in a teenage boy. (Erik represents Edward Cullen. i.e. compared to your previous dates and men in the real world (heath), truly serene.

Loren
- Loren is the ultimate prize. (this is before we see 'slimeball'). he does what teenage girls want (makes them feel older, grown up, in charge, beautiful, powerful) and in a fledgling as unique as Zoey, it's like offering up god like power (would you turn that down?). for all you dorks like me, see it as offering the one ring from lord of the rings to gandalf or that woodland elf. (Loren is like Legolas. perfection. once you go to rivendell, once you have Legolas - that old fashioned gentleman, the one thing you want to do is forget the world and settle down, peacefully, blissfully, forever in your own paradise)

so even though as love_is_noise says, i'm not stupid enough to cheat, if i were given Edward Cullen or Legolas, i truly would not know where to look good/evil etc. and since i don't want to be a freak, i don't want to kill humans at such a stupid fledling age, a willing blood volenteer with personal history (heath) has a growing appeal and is hard to let go of.)

personally, i think my brain twin should be strong (like carlisle) and forget heath. she doesn't have to worry about loren anymore anyway. Erik should stay her friend as she is high priestess and he is drama teacher and she should marry darius or stark. simple.
Remmett Until Dusk
Emmett's