What are you reading?

fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Re: What are you reading?

Post by fanMNM »

I enjoyed the musical of Wicked too! I thought it was one of the best I've seen!

I read the book as well, though it was quite a while ago and I don't really remember much about it...I do remember thinking it was a little out there...

Thank you Naureen!!
Edward Cullen Fan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Edward Cullen Fan »

I finished City of Glass last night and I loved it! I think it's the best one out of the three.

Now I'm reading Stargazer, the second book in the Evernight series. Lucas = <3. haha. :]
EdwardsGirl
Wandering Through Town

Post by EdwardsGirl »

Due to college, my flow of free reading has came to a halt.

However, I did manage to sneak in Marked, which is the first book in the House of Night Series.

I pretty much love it and am dying to get my hands on the second one.
I won't try to philosophize, I'll just take a deep breath and I'll look in your eyes.
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I'm onto rereading the last HP book, Deathly Hallows. I'd forgotten so much of what happened in this book.

After that, I hope to get my hands on Marked from HON, it's been recommended by quite a few people on here.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
EdwardsGirl
Wandering Through Town

Post by EdwardsGirl »

-Jasper wrote:I'm onto rereading the last HP book, Deathly Hallows. I'd forgotten so much of what happened in this book.

After that, I hope to get my hands on Marked from HON, it's been recommended by quite a few people on here.
During my spring break, I sat and read all the HP books over again. It was amzing going back and connecting the dots. =)

Yes, get your hands on that book. It is really good.
I won't try to philosophize, I'll just take a deep breath and I'll look in your eyes.
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

Rereading the Half-Blood Prince before I go see the movie. I know I'm early and all, but it's not like I have a wide variety to choose from.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

The Dark Reflections Trilogy by Kai Meyer. It's really good. the most original fantasy in existence. I just finished The Water Mirror which is the first one and am now about halfway through The Stone Light which is the second book. Its crazy awesome reading
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
somethingblue
The Godmother

Post by somethingblue »

Hmm, I've been meaning to re-read The Deathly Hallows, as I've read it only once! Is it even better the second time through?

I recently finished the 5th book in the House of Night series, Hunted. I have enjoyed this series, although I feel that Zoey is maybe a bit too cool for me.

Currently, for adult readers, I am enjoying the Night Huntress series by Jeanine Frost. I highly recommend them, starting with book 1: Halfway to the Grave. Love the characters, the plot and the romance. It's all good!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Blue, I have just finished reading this series. I thought it was wonderful - I really enjoyed the dynamic between Cat and Bones and the rest of the team. Do you know when the next book out is?
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
somethingblue
The Godmother

Post by somethingblue »

una wrote:Blue, I have just finished reading this series. I thought it was wonderful - I really enjoyed the dynamic between Cat and Bones and the rest of the team. Do you know when the next book out is?
As a matter of fact, I do, Una. It's due out July 28 and the title is "Destined for an Early Grave" (I think he had a different title originally, but this is the revised one) - Jeanine's site is: http://www.jeanienefrost.com/. Seriously, anyone who has not read this series should do so, asap!