Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Post by GenevieveCullen »

DarkMuse wrote:Ok seriously, why can't they just come out and say which scene they were filming?
The whole thing with Taylor being on the set is getting to me now too.
I'm just gonna keep telling myself that they did more than one scene that day and Taylor
just watched the school scene. Yeah. That sounds good.

Guys I am SO SORRY for not clarifying and making you wonder all night. I actually questioned myself when I was writing but after sleeping I remembered exactly.

The scene is day Bella and Edward come back from Italy. Jacob had called the previous day asking if she would be at school tomorrow because it had been three days. The three of them meet at school and Jacob mentally tells Edward now that the Cullens are back, the treaty has been resumed. This is in the middle of the parking lot which is why all the other human cast members are there. Not only that but in the book, Jacob is described as wearing a tight black shirt (which he is in those pictures). I am 99.99% sure that's the scene. If you catch a glimpse of a dirt bike in the background you'll know for sure. But I'm positive!
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

GenevieveCullen wrote:
Guys I am SO SORRY for not clarifying and making you wonder all night. I actually questioned myself when I was writing but after sleeping I remembered exactly.

The scene is day Bella and Edward come back from Italy. Jacob had called the previous day asking if she would be at school tomorrow because it had been three days. The three of them meet at school and Jacob mentally tells Edward now that the Cullens are back, the treaty has been resumed. This is in the middle of the parking lot which is why all the other human cast members are there. Not only that but in the book, Jacob is described as wearing a tight black shirt (which he is in those pictures). I am 99.99% sure that's the scene. If you catch a glimpse of a dirt bike in the background you'll know for sure. But I'm positive!
GenevieveCullen- That scene you're talking about happens in Eclipse, after Edward pressures Bella to go to Jacksonville to visit Renee.

However, the confrontation you mentioned about the treaty being back in place happens at the end of New Moon, outside Bella's house, after Jacob brings her motorcycle and plants it in their front yard.
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

GenevieveCullen wrote:
DarkMuse wrote:Ok seriously, why can't they just come out and say which scene they were filming?
The whole thing with Taylor being on the set is getting to me now too.
I'm just gonna keep telling myself that they did more than one scene that day and Taylor
just watched the school scene. Yeah. That sounds good.

Genevieve~ your confusing your books. After they get back from Italy, Edward takes her back to Charlie's house, where Charlie proceeds to scream at Edward and try to pull Bella away from him. Edward takes her upstairs, Charlie kicks him out of the house and he sneaks back in her window, staying with her while she sleeps for 14 hours. When she wakes up that is when they have that lovely conversation about whether or not she's dead, alive, awake or dreaming. Edward says those wonderful lines about "the blackest blasphemy" and "you're not dead and you're not dreaming. You're alive and I love you." Gods, I can't wait to watch Rob in that scene. After that, they head to the Cullen house for the vote on Bella's mortality.

The scene you are thinking of is in Eclipse, after Edward and Bella come back from Florida. They are gone for three days, Jacob calls to see if she is going to be in school. Bella assumes it is because he wants to confirm that Edward didn't turn her while they are gone. Turns out, Jake just wants to warn Edward that turning Bella would still be a violation of the treaty.

So, that again begs the question, what the hell is Taylor doing on the FHS set? Did MR honestly put that scene in NM where it wouldn't make a damned bit of sense? Or, did she rewrite the end confrontation which is supposed to happen in the woods outside Charlie's house to happen at the school, for some crack-smoking reason.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
GenevieveCullen

Jazz Girl wrote:Genevieve~ your confusing your books. After they get back from Italy, Edward takes her back to Charlie's house, where Charlie proceeds to scream at Edward and try to pull Bella away from him. Edward takes her upstairs, Charlie kicks him out of the house and he sneaks back in her window, staying with her while she sleeps for 14 hours. When she wakes up that is when they have that lovely conversation about whether or not she's dead, alive, awake or dreaming. Edward says those wonderful lines about "the blackest blasphemy" and "you're not dead and you're not dreaming. You're alive and I love you." Gods, I can't wait to watch Rob in that scene. After that, they head to the Cullen house for the vote on Bella's mortality.

The scene you are thinking of is in Eclipse, after Edward and Bella come back from Florida. They are gone for three days, Jacob calls to see if she is going to be in school. Bella assumes it is because he wants to confirm that Edward didn't turn her while they are gone. Turns out, Jake just wants to warn Edward that turning Bella would still be a violation of the treaty.

So, that again begs the question, what the hell is Taylor doing on the FHS set? Did MR honestly put that scene in NM where it wouldn't make a damned bit of sense? Or, did she rewrite the end confrontation which is supposed to happen in the woods outside Charlie's house to happen at the school, for some crack-smoking reason.

SERIOUSLY?! Wow.... I feel dumb now. This is why I should be studying the Twilight Saga instead of Global Management.

Ok, possible scenarios here:
1. They're filming that scene for Eclipse ahead of time while they've got the dirt bikes on hand (unlikely, but feasible)
2. They're filming a scene that we've somehow over looked (unlikely because I'm sure our collective brain could remember SOMETHING)
3. They're adding a scene for character build up like they did in Twilight (possible)
4. They're filming a Jacob/Bella scene and a Edward/Bella scene on the same day (most likely)

I wish it was the Eclipse scene though =/ That was my favourite book.
Image Image by ForJazz
sillyme
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by sillyme »

Jazz Girl wrote: Genevieve~ your confusing your books. After they get back from Italy, Edward takes her back to Charlie's house, where Charlie proceeds to scream at Edward and try to pull Bella away from him. Edward takes her upstairs, Charlie kicks him out of the house and he sneaks back in her window, staying with her while she sleeps for 14 hours. When she wakes up that is when they have that lovely conversation about whether or not she's dead, alive, awake or dreaming. Edward says those wonderful lines about "the blackest blasphemy" and "you're not dead and you're not dreaming. You're alive and I love you." Gods, I can't wait to watch Rob in that scene. After that, they head to the Cullen house for the vote on Bella's mortality.
Oh my god I seriously just got all giddy reading that, and thinking about how Rob and Kristen will play it out.....SO EXCITED!!! And in regards to the whole Jacob thing, I'm going with Kristen on this one. He was probably just present on the set...doesn't necessarily mean that they were all filming a scene together. He could have been there for scenes prior to the one they were filming, or for ones they were shooting afterward. And who knows, those pics of Taylor could have been taken earlier/later in the same day as well...we won't know until the movie comes out *goes off to do happy dance again*...did I mention how EXCITED I am? :lol:
^^made by the lovely ForJazz926!
Vampire4eva
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Vampire4eva »

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH im so excited I finally managed to get the DVD parents are away so going make the most of it and watch it tonight in surround sound on my Dads 40" LCD TV.

I am sooo glad Rob has started filming some scenes...I cant wait for the film to come out. I dont think they will film both films simultaineous unless they have different crew because it would just cause too much confusion.

Here is a pic for you all, probably all seen it but anyway just thought Rob looks HOT!!!

http://www.celebuzz.com/rob-pattinsons- ... -32561761/
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

Jazz Girl wrote: Genevieve~ your confusing your books. After they get back from Italy, Edward takes her back to Charlie's house, where Charlie proceeds to scream at Edward and try to pull Bella away from him. Edward takes her upstairs, Charlie kicks him out of the house and he sneaks back in her window, staying with her while she sleeps for 14 hours. When she wakes up that is when they have that lovely conversation about whether or not she's dead, alive, awake or dreaming. Edward says those wonderful lines about "the blackest blasphemy" and "you're not dead and you're not dreaming. You're alive and I love you." Gods, I can't wait to watch Rob in that scene. After that, they head to the Cullen house for the vote on Bella's mortality.
I honestly worry that the "blackest blasphemy" line is going to be one of those lines that sounds better in the context of the text rather than said out loud. Um, still want him to say it though. I'm looking forward to not dead/not dreaming more!
Jazz Girl wrote: So, that again begs the question, what the hell is Taylor doing on the FHS set? Did MR honestly put that scene in NM where it wouldn't make a damned bit of sense? Or, did she rewrite the end confrontation which is supposed to happen in the woods outside Charlie's house to happen at the school, for some crack-smoking reason.
I thought of that possibility as well -- but it doesn't make sense in the plot, really... how would Charlie learn about the bikes unless he showed up at school? Urgh. Eeeeee.... *tries to hold out hope*

I love that, on this thread, crack is both good (Robcrack, WA crack) and bad (MR crack smoking as she screws up the NM script).

So... just to bring the R&J conversation full circle, what do you think the chances are that we're going to see the whole part where Edward & Bella watch Romeo&Juliet and therefore hear Rob say Romeo's lines?

Image Image Image
GenevieveCullen

akire wrote:So... just to bring the R&J conversation full circle, what do you think the chances are that we're going to see the whole part where Edward & Bella watch Romeo&Juliet and therefore hear Rob say Romeo's lines?

Good Gawd, I hope so. I actually hate Romeo with a passion but just imagine,

Rob pressed up against the couch... quoting Shakespeare in that velvet voice... the tv fading into the background.... and every line becomes a cool breath on my-- I mean Bella's neck. Yeah that needs to be in there.

Rob could so own that scene....
Anyone thinking a Romeo&Juliet remake?
He could be Romeo any day.... ;) (1968 bare butt scene required)
Image Image by ForJazz
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Jazz Girl wrote:
So, that again begs the question, what the hell is Taylor doing on the FHS set? Did MR honestly put that scene in NM where it wouldn't make a damned bit of sense? Or, did she rewrite the end confrontation which is supposed to happen in the woods outside Charlie's house to happen at the school, for some crack-smoking reason. [/color]
Right before I popped back in and read this, my neighbor calls me, is watching TW (again!) and asks why they had Carlisle say "No Edward, its too late.." in the baseball scene when the Nomads show up (when in the book Edward says it and it makes much more sense!) I told her because CH and MR were smoking crack... :lol:

Akire, yes we do like our "good" crack!! ;)
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Akire~ Yeah, I know. The thing to keep in mind is MR is smoking the wrong kind of crack. She needs to experience the RobCrack. The, when she does, she might just be able to understand why it is we are SSSSSOOOOOOOOO protective of this saga and the correct way it should be done. As for the "blackest blasphemy" line, I completely understand. But, this is one of the lines that I think, like " And so the lion fell in love with the lamb..." is doable when done right, ie when left in context and spoken true from Robward's heart as he so most assuredly would. Gods, my heart skips a beat just hearing it in my head. When I see it on the screen, I will probably just drop dead right there....

Genevieve~ Damn girl, you are going to kill me with that fantasy! Yes, I so desperately want the R& J scene. Romeo's lines, Rob's voice, my death by Rob overload....*whimpers*

Sandy~ Hahahahahahaha!! Yes, they were. And, lots and lots of the bad kind, too. I have to say, I just love Rob at the end of the commentary with his hysterical immitation of CH and her complete hippy, mind altering insanity. I just laugh hysterically every time.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS