Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Vampire4eva
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Post by Vampire4eva »

Whoa, Just sat and watched Twilight so engrossed drooling over Rob I didnt notice my sister came in to say she was staying at her boyfriends house. Again my heart skipped a beat and I forgot to breathe when Edward walked through the doors in the cafeteria and again the ending brought tears to my eyes when she said she wanted to be with him forever. Im just an old romantic at heart. I do think the acting was poor from Kirsten but still think there is something off about the script and I still hate the part when they walk into the woods. At uni I was taught that a character needed a reason to go somewhere and I guess its just not clear.
That smile of Roberts gets me everytime, its infectious. I guess I will be having sweet Rob dreams tonite. The more I watch the more I am liking the characters.
Bellsuz

Post by Bellsuz »

Jazz Girl wrote:
ringswraith wrote:Good Friday, ladies. :)

Just wanted to comment: Someone mentioned they could be filming scenes of EC along with NM. That makes sense to me, in that they're releasing the movies so close to each other... but I thought EC was going to have yet another director? Or did CW sign on for that one too?
Rings~ I saw that too. Nope, impossible I think. Summitt has been very specific that they were not going to do a dual filming and that Eclipse would have a different director. There's now way they are filming ahead, so, yeah, completely freaked about what the hell Taylor is doing on the FHS set! :o :shock: :?

This is me attempting to have faith...

Oh!! I just thought of something. Taylor is still underage. He has to take classes. He probably takes them at the High School in a room (like KS did for Twilight). So I bet he was taking classes and had a small scene they could do in the middle of Rob/KS filming their scene so there is no down time. I don't think they were filming all 3 actors together...
Image Credit to emaleth @ Vesperarium :)
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Bellsuz wrote:
Oh!! I just thought of something. Taylor is still underage. He has to take classes. He probably takes them at the High School in a room (like KS did for Twilight). So I bet he was taking classes and had a small scene they could do in the middle of Rob/KS filming their scene so there is no down time. I don't think they were filming all 3 actors together...
You are a flipping genius!! I don't even know why I didn't think of that. They did do that for Kristen when she was still taking classes for HS..GOOD THINKING BELLSUZ!!!
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

That is a good possibility Bellsuz! I like the way you think. haha I did read that Taylor and Kristen were shooting at a small theater in Vancouver so maybe it was close by and he was at the school for the reason you said and just to hang out. Sounds good to me. :D

So...it's another good Robcrack day. Yay!
MORE new set pics! Yay! I hate linking to this woman's site... but I honestly don't feel like uploading all the pics myself right now.
Rob, Sam Bradley, Kristen, Jackson out for KStew's birthday last night. I love Drunko. Yep. He makes me laugh. I was like "Oh I see you Sam being all cute in the back of the cab. You be a good friend and make sure Drunko gets home in one piece and tucked in." Seriously, he looks a bit gone...LOVE the long legs. RAWR. And love the thumbs up. haha I also love that his thumb curves back unnaturally like mine does. I get made fun of for that.
I also laughed for minutes at Jackson's hair. He's a good time. Seriously. Love him.

And my last gift for now...
New How To Be trailer! This made me squee with joy and I smiled like an absolute fool the entire time I watched it. (I've also watched it about five times over) I can't wait to see this movie! He's so damn cute and Art looks like such a relatable character. *sigh*
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
sillyme

Post by sillyme »

stellar87 wrote: And my last gift for now...
New How To Be trailer! This made me squee with joy and I smiled like an absolute fool the entire time I watched it. (I've also watched it about five times over) I can't wait to see this movie! He's so damn cute and Art looks like such a relatable character. *sigh*
YYAAAAAAAYYY!!! Thanks Nikki :D He is unbelievably adorkable in this...I love the end... "You're no nobody, you're somebody"... :lol: Oh Rob! I'm sad though I don't have IFC :(

Thanks for the new set pictures too, Nikki! He looks lovely, and I'm sooo loving the new contacts...oh to look into those eyes *gets lost in a Rob daydream* :oops:
^^made by the lovely ForJazz926!
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

stellar87 wrote:That is a good possibility Bellsuz! I like the way you think. haha I did read that Taylor and Kristen were shooting at a small theater in Vancouver so maybe it was close by and he was at the school for the reason you said and just to hang out. Sounds good to me. :D

So...it's another good Robcrack day. Yay!
MORE new set pics! Yay! I hate linking to this woman's site... but I honestly don't feel like uploading all the pics myself right now.
Rob, Sam Bradley, Kristen, Jackson out for KStew's birthday last night. I love Drunko. Yep. He makes me laugh. I was like "Oh I see you Sam being all cute in the back of the cab. You be a good friend and make sure Drunko gets home in one piece and tucked in." Seriously, he looks a bit gone...LOVE the long legs. RAWR. And love the thumbs up. haha I also love that his thumb curves back unnaturally like mine does. I get made fun of for that.
I also laughed for minutes at Jackson's hair. He's a good time. Seriously. Love him.

And my last gift for now...

Lol, my thumb bends back like that too. Yay double jointedness :D Now we should go find Rob and demonstrate just how flexible we can be :twisted: ... *ahem*

Glad Sam was there to get Drunko home. Didn't recognize Jackson at all :S

Does anyone know when How To Be comes to theatres? He looks so adorable in it. I love NerdRob. He does awkward so well lol.
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

sillyme wrote:
stellar87 wrote: And my last gift for now...
YYAAAAAAAYYY!!! Thanks Nikki :D He is unbelievably adorkable in this...I love the end... "You're no nobody, you're somebody"... :lol: Oh Rob! I'm sad though I don't have IFC :(

Thanks for the new set pictures too, Nikki! He looks lovely, and I'm sooo loving the new contacts...oh to look into those eyes *gets lost in a Rob daydream* :oops:
You're welcome! And, I know...I love when he says that at the end. And the little part when he's laughing like a goob in the car I couldn't stop smiling 'cause he looks so happy! haha I love it! And at the beginning of the clip when he goes "Look, we aren't breaking up." and he's sitting on the bed and he looks like a big kid pouting. It's so adorable and heartbreaking. He really has the best facial expressions and mannerisms to go with what he's saying. It's fantastic.

GenevieveCullen - lmao :lol: Yay! You're a freak too! I'm right will you on going to show Rob how flexible we can be... :twisted:
How To Be is popping up at film festivals around the US but I don't think it's going to get a wide release. I think it's going to be released on dvd. It's going to be available On Demand through IFC on April 29th...
How To Be will be available on demand on IFC Festival Direct in the United States for three months beginning April 29.
IFC Festival Direct can be found within your cable provider’s movies on demand platform. These five cable providers offer IFC Festival Direct. Follow the menu instructions to access the service. Each purchase of the film lasts for 24 hours and can be watched multiple times during that period.
BrightHouse: Movies On Demand → IFC In Theaters
Cablevision: Movies On Demand → IFC In Theaters → Festival Direct
Comcast: Channel 1 → Movies & Events → IFC Festival Direct
Cox: Channel 1 → Movies On Demand → IFC In Theaters
Time Warner: Movies On Demand → IFC In Theaters
Unfortunately, IFC Festival Direct is not yet available on Verizon Fios, Dish Network, Direct TV, or other cable providers not listed above. Note that IFC Festival Direct is different than the IFC Channel, which is a cable network.
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Stellar87 ~ thanks for looking it up<3

Sadly, I live in Canada with basic cable :cry:
How is it that I'm just 5 hours from the boarder and I still get jipped when it comes these sorts of things??
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

stellar87 wrote: How To Be is popping up at film festivals around the US but I don't think it's going to get a wide release. I think it's going to be released on dvd. It's going to be available On Demand through IFC on April 29th...
OMG I totally just read your note as "thru" April 29 and followed all the instructions you posted, remote in one hand, laptop balanced on the other (the instructions totally work for Comcast btw)... only to read it correctly. Whoops. Guess I got a bit excited there. :oops:

So, the new set pics... that's totally the part where Bella's taking pictures for her scrapbook, right?

Image Image Image
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Nikki - You complete me! :lol: :lol: Thank you sooooo much for posting the pics of the NM set. And thanks for the How To Be trailer! Unfortunately my cable provider is not one that is listed. I want to cry.

As for the NM pics, I'm also happy that Rob's makeup is better this time around. Yay for competent makeup artists! Lol.

I'm so happy Sam was there for Kristen's party! He looks so cute in the back seat. Hehe. We just need Tom and Bobby and it would be complete! Lol.

Oh yeah and um...flexibility. I'd like to see just how flexible Rob is. :twisted:
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮