Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Post by Jazz Girl »

Kristiner~ Your welcome, Love! So sorry it was the source of pissiness. But, my hope is that a little crack is better than no crack at all, right? I promise to make it up to you by sending happy RobDream vibes your way. Maybe then you'll have Darkward dreams.

OK, can I rant here for just a moment? I have to. I just can't hold it in anymore. So, many of you may have noticed my Siggy names me as the high priestess of Cullenism. Over on the Cullenism thread, I was appointed "spiritual leader and high priestess" for all followers for random reasons. It's a fun little place where we somewhat sarcastically worship all things Cullen, praying to Carlisle and Edward and celebrating things like Legends Day and the wedding day. So today, the thread gets invaded by all these trolls, harping and massposting how this is an affront to all religions, though the only one ever named is Christianity, and how we should all be ashamed of ourselves that we would engage in something so offensive and blah blah blah. I mean, I recognize it for completely what it is, but it still snaps my teeth together. They were children, first off, 12, 13, 14 years old. And this is how they spread their supposed message of God's love and forgiveness? For those of you who consider yourselves religious, I apologize and I am so glad you have something in which to have faith. I wish I could find that. Do not get me wrong, I believe in a higher power of some kind. I just don't think people are the best dictators of what that power is and what we should do in its' honor. But, those are the people who make me despise organized religion altogether. Why do they have to invade somewhere where no one is hurting any one and we are all just having a little escapist fun and bring their monumental load of crap to our parade?

Sorry, kids. I just had to vent somewhere where I knew there was a snowball's chance that someone would understand. You all are kind of like my Twilight Group Therapy. To atone for my blues-bringing, I offer the following penance...
This could cure any woman's blues...
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

*hugs Caryn*

Omg. I heart the sh.t out of you! Your ranting actually made my day, believe it or not. And that picture of Rob? Oh yeah. I'm gonna have Darkward dreams when I finally get home to bed. Damn his hands are so friggin huge! Oh lordy my mind is going way too far into the gutter right now. 'Let's just hope they're not the biggest part of his body' popped into my head. Oh cheese I need help. :lol:
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Is it considered proper form to hug the High Priestess? I don't want to offend. :?

Seriously though, they need to relax. It's a Twilight-based forum, for crying out loud. It's not like you're telling people to feed on the blood of a mountain lion or something. :roll:

Oh, and that picture? Did anyone else think about how well-placed that side-view mirror on the truck is? :lol:
DarkMuse
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

ringswraith wrote:Oh, and that picture? Did anyone else think about how well-placed that side-view mirror on the truck is? :lol:
David! *gigglesnort* No offense, but why are you noticing such things? :lol: Oh my stomach hurts from laughing so hard. Hahahaha.

It is a well placed mirror indeed, though. Lol.

And I just went to the Rpatz=love thread and realized that I said in a post "Rob, Kristen, Taylor, and the human kids" as if the 3 of them aren't human. *dies of laughter* I'm such a goob.
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

I don't know- I just do.

My brain's permanently in the gutter anyway. :mrgreen:
DarkMuse

Post by DarkMuse »

My brain is permanently in the gutter as well. Lol.

I just noticed something else about that picture though.
It might just be this computer, but his lips look unnaturally redish pink. :shock:
And I think it's kinda sexy....
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Jazz Girl wrote:
OK, can I rant here for just a moment? I have to. I just can't hold it in anymore. So, many of you may have noticed my Siggy names me as the high priestess of Cullenism. Over on the Cullenism thread, I was appointed "spiritual leader and high priestess" for all followers for random reasons. It's a fun little place where we somewhat sarcastically worship all things Cullen, praying to Carlisle and Edward and celebrating things like Legends Day and the wedding day. So today, the thread gets invaded by all these trolls, harping and massposting how this is an affront to all religions, though the only one ever named is Christianity, and how we should all be ashamed of ourselves that we would engage in something so offensive and blah blah blah. I mean, I recognize it for completely what it is, but it still snaps my teeth together. They were children, first off, 12, 13, 14 years old. And this is how they spread their supposed message of God's love and forgiveness? For those of you who consider yourselves religious, I apologize and I am so glad you have something in which to have faith. I wish I could find that. Do not get me wrong, I believe in a higher power of some kind. I just don't think people are the best dictators of what that power is and what we should do in its' honor. But, those are the people who make me despise organized religion altogether. Why do they have to invade somewhere where no one is hurting any one and we are all just having a little escapist fun and bring their monumental load of crap to our parade?

I was ready to give them an ear full... but then I thought
"What would Carlisle do?"
:lol:

>:( That side mirror shouldn't cover such a beautiful thing.
Yes, I love Robs massive hands too...
they're so huge and manly.
I can just imagine them holding me...

*drifts off to lala land*
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
DarkMuse

Post by DarkMuse »

Jadey wrote:I was ready to give them an ear full... but then I thought
"What would Carlisle do?"
:lol:

>:( That side mirror shouldn't cover such a beautiful thing.
Yes, I love Robs massive hands too...
they're so huge and manly.
I can just imagine them holding me...

*drifts off to lala land*
I agree. The side mirror should not be covering the Robmonster. Omg did I just name it? :oops: :lol:

And yes, those hands...
*joins Jade in lala land*

Crappy quality, but it has Rob. It's video of them leaving Kristen's b-day party. They're trying to start rumors of Jackson and Kristen being together now. *rolls eyes* Too bad we didn't get to see Rob and Sam in the taxi. Sad face.
Vampire4eva
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Vampire4eva »

I'm having my daily fix before I go to work. Its so poo that I have to work on Easter Sunday but its my own fault.

My minds completely in the gutter when it comes to Rob too.

Now about Kirsten and the whole make-up thing I can understand why they have done it. I hope I am right but it maybe to highlight and emphazise more the depression she is going through while Edward is away. Without make-up she looks drained and pale which will work really well.
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

OMG :shock:

:shock:

DID YOU JUST NAME ROBS... erm.. 'MANHOOD'??

TH....THE ROBMONSTER!!!??

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heeehe.
Im giggling like a little fangirl

*wipes tear from eye*

Now about Kirsten and the whole make-up thing I can understand why they have done it. I hope I am right but it maybe to highlight and emphazise more the depression she is going through while Edward is away. Without make-up she looks drained and pale which will work really well.

^Exactly what I was thinking!
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart