EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

*Is awakened from her EIC by the sound of a new member*

Aw Mez, you beat me to it by like an hour! I can't belive i didn't check in here sooner! & very nice demos by the way, I didn't know you could do that much damage with a human...

But I didn't get up to ponder about the amount of damage that could be done by a human! I got up because we have a new member!!! Welcome to the crew, Bemywerewolf! I'm Ted (as you very well know already... so that was kinda pointless :roll: ) & I double as an EDCCS Cheerleader here! Do you know what that means? It's time for you to get the welcome cheer! *dahses to her office and changes into the EDCCS uniform in record time then rushes back out looking like a good little cherleader*

*stretches then cheers at the top of her lungs*

WELCOME TO E-D-C!
WHERE WE TALK ALL THINGS EMMETT-Y
YAY!! WOOOO!!!! *does flips*
WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME! FROM ALL OF US TO YOU!
WE HOPE YOU HAVE FUN, WORKING ON OUR CREW!!! *jumps and claps*
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you would like to join our SUPER AWESOME cheer squad please PM Sierra (ilovetwilight, our co-captain) or Elise (eliselovesedwardx, our captain), but Elise is currently in Austria so Sierra would probably be the better one to PM right now!
Carrie will be around shortly to give you your official rank as a trainee, but in the meantime if you would like to start answering discussion questions go right ahead! Once again, a very warm welcome to the crew, Bemywerewolf!

Ancient Greecian Emmett.... *falls into a heap on the floor of the wreck hall still in her EDCCS uniform but now in an EIC*
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

*Flys in with a flamethrower strapped to back * Good idea Ted! Hi peoples! hows it going this fine day?
Ooh a new member welcome to EDC Bemywerewolf! you can call me Raven if you want to and hope you like it here.

*Looks at Ted in EIC* Hehehehehe *poke* *poke* hehehe it seemed to work last time when we had the can't-stay-out-of-EIC-time-when-looking-at-Emmett, and yes if you are wondering that is a word it is in the Raven Dictionary! :lol:

Mez-nice demo's i like the last one :lol: your right the poor yacht didn't last a chance with Emmett. :lol:

Soon hopefully i will have a few demos too.

Sierra-Don't worry the flamethrower jet thingy works great :lol: the only problem is the things that you are flying over

I have a question!

What do you think are Emmett favorite top 2 songs?

Ok and now to answer a question-

If Emmett had been born in a different time (Ancient Greece or the Edwardian age for instance) would he still be the same person?=

Um no he would probably be a little more civilized with the "getting some jokes" like in BD but i am sure he would probably still be the same go and do what you want to guy who speaks his mind and he would probably after a while grow out of the civilized part and be Emmett again.

See yah peoples later-Slips into EIC

~Raven
Last edited by ravenGirl2468 on Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

-Dances around thread- I'm excited right now, do you know why?
Because DANIEL CUDMORE is in New Moon! -Is giddy- :lol: If you've known me since thread #1, you SHOULD know how much I wanted him to play Emmett before I discovered the adorable Kellan Lutz. <3 And how much I loved him in X-men. So when I saw his name listed next to Felix, I almost squealed out loud. xD I'm a dork, what can I say?
And Michael Sheen is playing Aro, huh? I'm not sure how I feel about that one. He's absolutely adorkable, as my friend puts it, and he was amazing as Lucian on the Underworld movies, but I just can't see him as Aro. Ah, well, he's a good actor, so I guess I'll let it pass.
Another problem I have with the cast: Every time I see Caius now, I know I'm going to break out singing, "Johaannaa! I love you, Johannnaaa!" :roll:

Okay, enough about that. How was everyone's Easter? Mine was pretty good, I still have most of my chocolate left. I never did dye eggs, though, because it got too late and by the time me and my sister were ready to dye them, half of them were already eaten. xD So we just decided to do it next year.
Sorry I couldn't be on for it, though. I hope you all had a good one, if you celebrate it! ^_^

So I see we have a new member. -Waves like an idiot- :P I'm Bri, or Pandancer, or whatever you prefer to call me, since we have another 'Bri' on the EDC. I'm sure you'll love it here, if you like living with us crazies. xP

Question time!
If Emmett had been born in a different time (Ancient Greece or the Edwardian age for instance) would he still be the same person?

I think he'd be similar to the Emmett we know and love, but I don't think he'd be exactly the same, no. While I agree that he would still be competitive, athletic, etc. I think that the era you grew up in says a lot about you. For example, back in the 30's, not everything was so glamorized like it is today, and you had to work for a lot more, and simple things like that can help you to have much more respect for everything around you, and can also teach you different manners. It also depends on if he'd have the same family he grew up with, just in a different era. For example, if he didn't, would he be an only child?
I guess it really depends on what era we're talking about here, but yeah, I do think he'd be a little different. Of course, there are certain aspects of Emmett's personality that wouldn't change, simply because it is HIM. I think he'd still have his humor, for example, it just might be a different kind of humor than we're used to. Maybe less PG13+ ? xD Or maybe more R rated... :shock: xD

Alright, I'm off for now. See you guys later! ^_^ Oh, and I think I just heard Kellan on TMZ. Anyone know why he's meowing at the camera? :lol:
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

*Feels an extremely uncomfortable pinch in her side, then another, then another, then ANOTHER*
*looks up to see its Raven* :evil:
Will we sort this out the way we did last time? *drags Raven outside by the collar*
*Epic fight ensues* Kind of like this one>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeo2F_3Ts9Y :lol: JK

*comes back rubbing her arm while her crooked nose bleeds followed by a limping Raven who's spitting out teeth on the floor* :lol: Most people would just talk it out, but not us! & you totally started it this time! =P

I'm glad the flamthrower idea worked! Now you can burn crickets while flying! Sweetness!

Bri~ Kellan meowing at the camera? I'll have to check that out for myself... :o :o :o They are all signe don now!?!?!?Its not just rumored anmore?!?!?!OME!!!!!*goes to squel and giggle in a corner like the crazed fangirl she is* I have to go see it all on IMDB!!They have it up ther,e right? *more insanely fangirlish squeling*

The only songs I can think of right now are off of Kellan's iTunes playlist...Live your Life and Let It Rock...I don't know if Emmett would necessarily like those songs, but him and Kellan are pretty similar so he might! I'll have to keep thinking on this one...& going through my iTunes library! I'll get back to you with a real answer soon!
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

*sees Ted and Raven*
Oh no ladies. What's going on here?
Well I am a med studend at St. Cullen's so I wil treat you
But you should probably be in an EIC
Thing of AGE (Ancient Greacian Emmet (anciet greacian=nude)
*Raven and Ted slip into EIC*
*BR treats wounds*
There there, *pats arms* now just sleep it off. It will probably take a while to come out of an EIC brought on by AGE
*thinking of AGE causes EIC*
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

Hey guys!!!
I haven’t been on in forever (anyone miss me lol?), I swear I don’t think I have ever been this busy in my life.

It feels as if I haven’t been on in forever, it’s going to take me a moment to catch up (if anyone of my lovely EDC friends would like to pm me to catch me up that would be just marvelous).

So the one thing that I can do is….Greet all of the new members!
Hello All!
I’m Heather, Field Supervisor of EDC.
I swear I’m normally on way more then this!
And I’m glad to see you’ve made it to our little Emmett oasis.

Question, has anyone on here heard of the band Cage the Elephant??

Well, I’m going to go and try to play catch up on the questions and the other threads!

Real Quick…these seem to be the most recent questions.

If Emmett had been born in a different time (Ancient Greece or the Edwardian age for instance) would he still be the same person?

If Emmett were allowed to pick his own clothes, which he probably isn't considering who his sister is, what would his style be?
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

*Is stirred out of her AGE EIC by the sound of someone...*
HEATHER!!
Welcome back!!!We missed you a TON, of course!!!!& it felt like you were gone forever too, it wasn't the same without the bestest fild supervisor in the world here with us! & no, I've never heard of a band like that. What genre are they?

*takes in her treated wounds* Thatnks, Liz! What was that? Something about- *thinks of AGE Liz mentioned and slips back into deep, deep, EIC*

P.S.
Just in case that was too off topic...
EMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

HEY PEOPLE!!!! I see we have a new crew member. Welcome to the EDC!!! So...bemywerewolf (who i just happen to know in person), how's it going? Ok before I go on...

I think that if Emmett was born in Greecian time, he would still be the same but if he were born in Edward's time, would he be more of a gentleman? :?: :idea: nah, he wouldn't be the same if he was all polite. He might talk different but he would still be the crazy Emmett we all looooooooove!!!

Ted - Wow. I never knew u were so violent! :D Raven's poking skills remind me of myself! :D

EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT!!!

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

Okay, well I thought I had time to answer my growing list of missed topics, but I see a few more! We have company coming for my kiddos 5th b-day in an hour, so I'll just add the new topics, and make "xtra special" time for EDC. tonight after I kick everyone outta the house!! :D
Let me just say YAY!!! I was missed! I feel special! :lol:
Hello all new members!!
Alrightey then, I'm switching to auto pilot and parking my carcass in the Wreck Hall. Ahh Emmett.... *drooling begins*
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

*zooms in with big, fancy jet*
*lands in parking lot and steps out, swishing her hair back in slow motion*
*walks in*
Hey guys!
Guess who's almost all the way better?!?! ME!!! I'm so extremely happy. After an ENTIRE (yes, every single freaking day) of spring break being sick and 2 days of school being absolutely miserable, I am FINALLY better! Ok, so if I were to jump on the tramp, that would't be very good (my cough just reminds me every once in a while that I was sick), but as of right now, I've gone almost 24 hours without medicine! I am SOOOOOOO happy!! I think it was the chicken noodle soup some of you gave me. :D

So, because I am in such a fantabulous mood right now, I got on and counted all the posts I missed, which was a lot. I'm impressed, guys! Good job on posting more! Keep it up!

First off, the new people! Sorry i couldn't welcome you before, but I am back! Welcome to the EDC, I am bella, DudeRocksTheTwilight (Derek), and bemywerewolf! I am Carrie, HR Manager of EDC, Inc. I am in charge of keeping track of members and giving promotions. The more you post, the higher your rank gets. You are all now ranked as Trainees! Congrats!

And now, the fabulous promotions!
Sierra:: Jackhammer Operator
Tilly:: Bulldozer Trainee
Renesmee_Bella:: Clean up Crew
Ted:: Dump Truck Operator

Congratulations to all of you!

Hey, just a reminder, be sure to tell me if you prefer a nickname. If I don't have it on my "computer promotion notebook," I won't commit it to memory, and therefore I will not call you that. So, do tell. :)

And my good mood carries on! (haha. Get it? Carrie....carries....like my name and...yeah. :roll: :lol: )

Before my niece left on Saturday evening, I was told to give you guys a note. Here it is (I wrote it, so it doesn't have spelling errors.)

"Hi EDC people! We had fun. I have to go. Happy Easter!
Love, Taylor"

FYI, taylor is her prefered nickname.
Anyway, so there you have it! I just couldn't get on here for so long because I was sick. Sorry bout that.

Ok, on to the Emmett questions!!!

I think so. I mean, when you have a personality, it just sort of is with you. I think that maybe if things were more proper, he would have been more proper, but the truth of it is, Emmett just has this happy personality that is still very good mannered. I don't think that a different time would have changed who he is too much.

If Emmett were allowed to pick his own clothes, which he probably isn't considering who his sister is, what would his style be?
I think that it would remain much the same, just not so expensive. He'd probably be just fine with the jeans and a t-shirt, but he'd also like his total jock stuff, too.

I don't really know. Its hard to say when there are so many songs out there and we don't even know for sure which genre of music he likes, much less what artist is his favorite. I can say that I think that he likes rap and hip hop type of stuff, but I just don't know any more than that. I'll think about it some more and see what I can come up with.

Ok, thats all I've got! Ah. It feels so good to not be sick. I almost forgot what that felt like. :lol:

Love,
Carrie
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin