Twilight Guys

Wolf Boy
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: Twilight Guys

Post by Wolf Boy »

You know, I had never read a love story before twilight, on my own, except Shakespeare, and the book cover alone i was like great this is going to be Korny, I had no desire to read love stories, but The girls at work were like there are Vampires and Wolves and I was like I love Vampire stories, and the girls at work were always talking about them, Well I became a twihard immeditealy, but the funny thing was , the Love story was my favorite part of the story, So that was a shocker for me. and in New Moon, i could not handle how my heart kept breaking, I swear i never thought it was possible to feel so much emotion for imagineary characters. I kept telling the girls at work these books were making me feel to much., I would really have to say the Books changed me, I guess I mean Inspired me in a way, the whole twilight thing has been really weird for me as a guy, But in a good way, they have made want to be romantic, and enjoy the courtship more,. so thanks Edward, for helping me to be more of a gentleman, But Jakes still my Bro.
I will Always be waiting in the wings
KsiazeMikolaj
Settled in Forks

Post by KsiazeMikolaj »

twilight dude here.

i can agree with agentcross' post saying that i def. identify myself as a Edward guy also. i wont lie, besides Bella,
Edward is my boy and i routed for him from day one. i find him to be an amazing character layered with limitless knowledge.

Plus he gets the girl in the end.. c'mon isnt that what every guy wants.
My Latest Sig
Another dude who loves Twilight.
Artemis Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Artemis Cullen »

You boy's rock! :) ...

I made my best friend read the book last year (Yes, he's a boy) and he liked the book a lot, we used to joke around about the book very often, sometimes he would say some funny things about the chapter titles and other things ... I almost feel out of my chair once. From laughing so hard, but he isn't as obsessed with the book as I am. :D ... :lol:
Mafia Name: Medea Ariadne Artemis DeMarchi Image

^^^Link to my FanFiction.net profile...
Avi is original DigitalArt called The Oracle by 'Blackeri
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

I am so happy that there are Twilight Guys! It makes me so happy!

I love that so many of you guys love Jacob. I love Edward, but I hope to one day meet my Jacob!
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
shape-shifter
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by shape-shifter »

Getting other guys interested in twilight so so hard. As soon as I say a girl falls in love with a vampire, they are like "No thanx"
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

shape-shifter wrote:Getting other guys interested in twilight so so hard. As soon as I say a girl falls in love with a vampire, they are like "No thanx"
What about approaching it differently? I'm not saying to lie, because lying is wrong :twisted: :D
How about this:
The book is about vampires who secretly co-exist with humans and don't drink human blood. And some of the vampires have special powers! The book focuses on a girl named Bella who learns of the vampires and the reprocusions of knowing their secret.
How's that?
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
Dylan
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Dylan »

Elizabeth wrote:
shape-shifter wrote:Getting other guys interested in twilight so so hard. As soon as I say a girl falls in love with a vampire, they are like "No thanx"
What about approaching it differently? I'm not saying to lie, because lying is wrong :twisted: :D
How about this:
The book is about vampires who secretly co-exist with humans and don't drink human blood. And some of the vampires have special powers! The book focuses on a girl named Bella who learns of the vampires and the reprocusions of knowing their secret.
How's that?
Well that sounds like the lie my girl friend told me to get me to read it, and now I love the series :D
Got A Draft, I would love to read it!
Searching for the a girl that will laugh at every stupid joke I tell. Who I want to hold until the end of time. The girl who I can call mine and who will call me her's... she is out there... I know...
-Dylan
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Is it really a lie? I don't see it as a romance-type novel because it's so much more than that. If you focus on the romance it will steer some guys away. What I'm trying to say is, try another appraoch. If you start with 'a girl falls in love with a vampire' it sounds lovey-dovey.
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
shape-shifter
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by shape-shifter »

thanx i'll use that next time
Dylan
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Dylan »

No I guess it really isnt a lie, but it is definately misleading... But I do thank the girls that are misleading... Otherwise not as many guys would like twilight... :D
Got A Draft, I would love to read it!
Searching for the a girl that will laugh at every stupid joke I tell. Who I want to hold until the end of time. The girl who I can call mine and who will call me her's... she is out there... I know...
-Dylan