Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dcluver04
Settled in Forks

Re: Cam Gigandet as James

Post by dcluver04 »

I think he is perfect for the role. Cam looks how I always pictured James.
midnight
Settled in Forks

Post by midnight »

i don't know, he slightly looked like brad pitt in some angle. i don't know, maybe it's just me.
y'know.. when he turned and said "Ah, you bought snack"?

:? :? :? :?
porschejacker XD
Wandering Through Town

Post by porschejacker XD »

Ohhh my god!
The neck crack thing? "You brought a snack." ugggh, hes sooo hot but sooooo creepy.

One of my fav cast choices tbh
Me and my friends keep finding new ways to hurt ourselves so we can check out whether or not our doctor sparkles in the sunlight...
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

I LOVED him on the OC.. he is really good at being the bad boy.. i wonder if he really is one.... makes me so hot..
and his voice.. MMM.. Love him.... he is a pretty good actor too.. but it seems like he gets type casted.. i would like to see him in a role less violent ya know? still he'll make a perfect james..
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
MajorKlutz
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by MajorKlutz »

When I watched Never Back Down all I wanted to see him do was bite somebody :mrgreen: I think he will play James perfectly!!! He is a very good actor and there isn't anything that I can say bad about him. Cam Gigandet is a very good looking man if I do say so myself.
I love my men cold, dead, and sparkling!!!! (*sparkle, sparkle*)
Twinkle Kaye
Settled in Forks

Post by Twinkle Kaye »

Ahhh...sexy, sexy Cam. Why couldn't you have a role that comes up several times in the series??

Nah...just kidding. I think he's absolutely perfect.

I mean seriously, has he EVER played the good guy?? I.E.: Volchok in the O.C., Ryan McCarthy in Never Back Down, and now James...

His eyes...i think that's it. He's hot, for sure, but I think it's his eyes that makes him look evil.

Maybe that's why they keep casting him as the bad guy. He just looks evil.
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Even though Cam always seems to play the bad guy (which is so hot!) In real life he just seems so warm and down to earth. Like on the VMA's when he kind of pushed RPatz to the front, kind of reassuringly almost..or maybe I was seeing things.

I just love Cam. He is great.
MCullz
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by MCullz »

G-Faerie08 wrote:Even though Cam always seems to play the bad guy (which is so hot!) In real life he just seems so warm and down to earth. Like on the VMA's when he kind of pushed RPatz to the front, kind of reassuringly almost..or maybe I was seeing things.

I just love Cam. He is great.

yeahhh, I noticed that on the VMAs. I was VERYY excited to see them at the VMAs. and he does portray the bad guy in ALOT of movies/tv shows. Never Back down was amazing. and he was great on The OC. =D

I think he will be great as James. he is def a hot bad guy. lol
"It's your choice, Ace. People can live a hundred years without really living for a minute.You climb up here with me, it's one less minute you haven't lived." -Logan Huntzberger, Gilmore Girls
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

netnut wrote:ok, i have to be honest. in any other movie, jame's character (minus the fact that he is a vampire) & the actor who plays him would have probably fit. but this guy...is not a sexy vampire. i thought vampires were supposed to be toned, slim, slender, BEAUTIFUL, & porclean. not big boned & husky, like cam gigandet.
James in the book has short cropped hair and is not so-so looking vampire because he was an unatractive human. I don't think Emmet is supposed to be slim and slender - I think he is supposed to be like a linebacker...

I have never seen Cam in anything, and I never watched the OC. Well, I have seen it and it just didn't do anything for me... now, I want to borrow the DVD's with Cam...

I did see Jack and Bobby (not all) but I don't remember him at all.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
Jamesismyhero
Settled in Forks

Post by Jamesismyhero »

I've gotten so used to seeing Cam as James that I don't even remember what James used to look like in my mind! :D