Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Jadey wrote:
older_twilight_fan wrote: It's really cute seeing them trying to stumble their way through speaking Italian. Also, how on earth do they all look so ridiculously good at 4:00 in the morning? :lol:
Cast in New Moon promotional video
Nikki looks like the perfect Rosalie there.
Esme looks different. She looks like Carlisles daughter?!!?!

Rob.. just looks mysteriously sexy :lol: and very serious. Crooked smile yay?!
OR he was in character, and didn't wanna get out of it by doing a silly video 8-)
He is a pretty serious actor.
Or he was tired.
Hi Jade,
I thought Esme looked different too, but still very pretty. Did they straighten and cut her hair?
Rosalie looked gorgeous and a little closer to how I pictured Rosalie when I read the books.
Rob does look mysteriously sexy, as always. And I guess they probably were all pretty tired, seeing as it was 4 in the morning. It's any wonder they keep their sanity when they film these night-time shoots.
Banner by TammyAZ
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Tracy, had to wait for the kids to leave for school so I could watch the video again! I agree, I think they look good! Esme kind of threw me off with her straight hair. It just makes November seem so much further away!

I also loved the Dark Edward/Bella picture! It totally reminds me of them.....(*sigh*)

Can someone please send me the link for the picture of Rob in the leather jacket that rockbandstar has in her avi? (which rocks btw!) That is one of my all time favorites and somehow it didn't make it into my photobucket account. Thanks!

Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
sillyme
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by sillyme »

Happy Monday everyone! :D

Darkward pictures soooooo make up for a sleepless night, and an early Monday morning start! *love* You guys know how to make an awesome start to my day :D
older_twilight_fan wrote:You've probably already seen this brief youtube video--it's from the New Moon cast to promote their visit and filming in Italy in May. I assume this video was made on one of the same nights the birthday scene was filmed at the Cullens. I love what everyone was wearing and the girls looked absolutely gorgeous. The guys looked great too of course, and I liked Kellan's vest. Rob seemed to be wearing the sportscoat and slacks instead of the dressier suit. Either one would be fine by me. 8-) I think the make-up looks a little more subdued than Rob's "playing in the flour" look we saw yesterday, but it's kind of hard to tell.

It's really cute seeing them trying to stumble their way through speaking Italian. Also, how on earth do they all look so ridiculously good at 4:00 in the morning? :lol:
Cast in New Moon promotional video
I was actually unsure if I was going to watch this, as I've made a VOW not to watch these kinds of things! But, alas, I clicked on it. Nothing too spoilerish which was great, but did anyone else notice all the pink flowers and candles around the room in the video? *jumps around and does happy dance* Soooooo perfect! This is going to be EPIC you guys!!!
^^made by the lovely ForJazz926!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Tracy~ I think this is the one you are talking about. It is from the Dossier shoot. Enjoy...
Hard Rock Rob Yeah, that one is also total Darkward. Gods, is there anything the man can't wear and just make burst into flame.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

I must admit- the moment someone mentioned that Chapter 48 of WA was up I stayed away from this thread because I didn't want to see any of the reactions. Now that I've read it... I can't wait to see what's next! :lol:

I've seen that video (that's the one where they're greeting the Italian fans, no?) and read the comments about the makeup. We have to remember that the makeup probably looks just right once all those lights are on them during filming. They're not under the same lights outside a shoot, so the makeup will look heavier/thicker in normal light. :)

Jazz Girl- How am I going to send people to the corner if you won't relinquish it? ;)
twilightsagaaddict

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Thanks Caryn! That was the one! My rainy Monday morning has just gotten sooo much better! :twisted:

And, yes, I think the man could wear a just a loin-cloth .... wait, I think I may have just imploded :shock: ...I need to go cool down...
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

Image Image
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Tracy~ Rob...loincloth....two words that are seriously felonious to mention in the same paragraph, let alone sentence!!!!

Rings~ I officially relinquish the corner for a few hours, but only if you send Tracy in my place. Rob and loincloth together totally earns that corner. :twisted: :lol:

“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
jaimetristan
Learning to Love Green

Post by jaimetristan »

G-Faerie08 wrote: I LOVE YOU JAIMETRISTAN!!! I love Zac Efron too!!! I would be like, "Psh...Zac DORKfron...." and pretend like I wasn't in to him or anything, but I do adore him..especially in Hairspray..I think that is what did it when the Ladies Choice number came on..The way he was moving those hips..*rawr* But of course he is no where near the top of my list as Robert
yeah that was mine to i love that song he sang it well...sorry just got on the boards i know im like 3days late but no computer at home... :(

and also i just saw that there is a wide awake update so i won't be back until i read taht so i dont read any spoilers..
Jaime..
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Jazz Girl wrote:Rings~ I officially relinquish the corner for a few hours, but only if you send Tracy in my place. Rob and loincloth together totally earns that corner. :twisted: :lol:
All right- so long as he does this until she gets there.