What are you reading?

x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Re: What are you reading?

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

Oooh I really like the sound of a Stir of Bones I've just added it to my amazon wish list :)
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I'm reading Gordon Ramsey's autobiography. :?

I saw it in our house, and I don't have anything else to read, so I started reading it. :lol: Interesting ...
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

-Jasper wrote:I'm reading Gordon Ramsey's autobiography. :?

I saw it in our house, and I don't have anything else to read, so I started reading it. :lol: Interesting ...
Like the chef? I didn't know he had an autobiography...
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
bronzehairedmiracle
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by bronzehairedmiracle »

xXBeSafeXx wrote:^^ That sounds good.

I just finished "Tim, Defender of the Earth," and I thought it was good. I'm about to start "Angels and Demons," soon.

Gosh! You will LOVE Angels & Demons. Its as brilliant as The Da Vinci Code. Happy reading!
If all else perished and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained and and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.
-Jasper
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Conch, he does. :lol:

I'm reading The Charmer and the Painter, the mafia Gio/Roxy fanfic. It's so good!
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Umm...let's see right now...I am waiting for the next update of 'Wide Awake' and also reading Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

Wow, there's a mafia fanfic? Who's Roxy? I haven't been around the mafia house much lately. Would you post a link, please?
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
TheInkling
Settled in Forks

Post by TheInkling »

Currently reading Twilight (again), The Vampire Lestat, and An Intimate History of the Greater Kingdom (web novel).

Also, I was wondering if it would be alright for me to post a topic asking people to read my web novel. I've been trying to get my friends to read it and beta it, and then tell their friends who they think would like it, but so far NO ONE has read it. Not even my boyfriend (he's read chapters 1 and 2, but only because I put it right in front of him).

The link is in my siggy pic. It's partially about vampires... :!:
-Jasper

Post by -Jasper »

Conch, here is the link. The Charmer and the Painter
It's really, really good, but it kind of helps to know Gio and Roxy a bit. Also, be warned ... it gets kind non PG. :lol:

TheInkling, you shouldn't post a new topic, but there is a thread for you to advertise fanfics, and you can just generally invite people to read it, post a link or something.
TheInkling
Settled in Forks

Post by TheInkling »

-Jasper, I thought of posting it in the fanfiction section, except it's not fanfiction, it's an original story. Is there a place for that as well? I don't want people thinking it's about the Cullen's and be disappointed.