Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice Thread #2

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Re: Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice Thread #2

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Ted, nice finds! Ooh I love sushi. Did you guys read the latest Twilight fake story? :roll: Apparently, Star magazine says that there's a love triangle between Rob, Kristen, and Nikki coincidently and that the two girls fight over him, while he's enjoying both their company. :roll: :lol: The things they say with gossip. (Wow I'm a hypocrite since I love PerezHilton.com.)
Ted, also do you need any help finding something your outfit? I think it's good so far..just needs some tweaks here and there.
xoPearl_Angelxo
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by xoPearl_Angelxo »

Really? Wow, thats first I heard of that!
I'm with you there on Perez Hilton, I check his site periodically.
Okay so back to APPC mode, if Debussy girl is lurking around
could you tell me if you like the chicken idea, or we could scratch it
and keep whatever we have so far. I know you said we need more sweets
Let me know if it still applies.
APPC

avatar by *cullens & converse @ Vesperarium

Read My All Original Twilight Fanfic - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4277830/1/T ... everything
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

Ok how about we don’t give them smokes so as not to encourage them but if they want to go outside at the party for a smoke then that’s fine.
Lol Logan I love your idea of handing out nicorette and free ticket to alcoholics anonymous!
Anyway if we do that I think that would be fair on everyone, asking them not to smoke at their own party seems kinda harsh.

Mmm sushi and Indian food? Sounds good to me! Nice work on finding that out Ted!

Oh yeah I heard about the twilight love triangle, I don’t believe it though!

Seems no one really commented on my question I’ll ask again party decs, ballons, banners etc shall we have them? And if so what colours do you think we should go for? Seems the themes neutral I’m not sure if Rob, Kristin and Nikki would be in to ballons and things but seems as it’s a birthday party there a bit of a must what do you guys think?
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
FrighteninLilMonster
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by FrighteninLilMonster »

Okay... Sorry for my long absence, but I come bearing gifts... The Drink List for the next party!
I went with the pub theme, so there's a lot of typical pub drinks; beers, lagers, spirits. Less fancy than usual. This is from my English experience of pubs, so if anyone has any ideas from wherever they're from, just let me know and I'll add it!
Because everyone loves a good cocktail, there's a few on the list: the Global Cocktail that Rob liked, that -I think it was- Ted found out. There's also a cocktail related to each Bella, Rosalie and Edward, seeing as we're celebrating Kristen, Nikki and Rob's birthday and those are their characters.

Problem is... There's a lot of links! And the Lex has that five-links-per-post rule, which I don't want to break. So I posted the official drinks list over at the APPC forum:
http://appc.creare-forum.com/appc-f1/at ... 6.htm#1268

And I'll post the cocktails here, too:
Rob's Global Cocktail
Edward's Cocktail: Old Fashioned
Bella's Cocktail: Fire and Ice
Rosalie's Cocktail: Platinum Blonde

Phew! I've found my outfit, just putting the last pieces together, so I'll post that in my next post.
I'm going away tomorrow for a few days, so I won't be able to see what everyone thinks about the drinks list. :( Don't worry, 'll be back for the party. But just PM me if you need me to add anything to the drinks list, though, and I'll do it.
In other news:
I like everyones outfits!
And I like the idea of the buffets with sushi and Indian food... Great on keeping it actor themed.
There are usually cigarette machines at pubs (over here, anyway) so there will be cigarettes around at the party, right? I think that if anyone smokes, they smoke outside, like Jess said. But most of us don't anyway, right? So no problem. I suppose it will give us a good idea to have a beer garden, though. :lol:
Jess: I think we should go full steam ahead with the banners and balloons, it IS a party after all! :lol: Maybe we just tone the colours down... Silvers, to match the background of the stage? Balloons of the their favourite colours, if anyone knows what they are? Maybe we just keep it low key with decorations, but we HAVE to have SOME!
'Out of nowhere, she was perched on Jasper's back, her lips at his neck.
Jasper chuckled, shaking his head.
"You truly are one frightening little monster."'
~APPC~
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

fine the bday people can smoke but they still get nicorette :lol:
and i like all these ideas :lol: im not good with descicions :lol:
but id ont know if nikki and rob and kristen will want party stuff lik eballons, i think they would prefer a bar scene with dancers and stuff
logan
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I like the chicken kabobs, they sound yummy!
I think we should also have virgin drinks (for those under 21, the recovering alcoholics, the designated drivers, and other people who just don't want alcohol).
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

^^haha, im underage, the designated driver, and recovering alcaholic (on the mafia at least) but Im still drinking! But I guess virgin drinks are okay then, as long as I dont have to have one!

FLM, I LOVE the drink list! I cant wait to have bella's specialty cocktail! The fire and ice thing? It looks amazing! & Robs glogal cocktail looks pretty good too, I'll have to try it!

i think we could have some party decorations, but all in the neutral colors and nothing too over the top. Just a banner and some balloons here and there. We want it to be obvious that its a bday, but Rob, Nikki, and kristen probably aren't that big on balloons everywhere and stuff. Thats why we're doing the low-key club thing, so lets get SOME party decor, but keep it reasonable. Thats my opinion at least.

& Bri, you can go ahead and tweak my outfit away! Im going to be busy with end of the school year stuff (Im lucky I had a free second to sneak on here now!) so go right ahead! I can help with looking for accesories, shoes etc. once we get to that point but you can go ahead and fix all my little fashion mistakes now. I trust the fashion guru with my party outfit!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper

Post by TillyWhitlock »

The Fire and Ice cocktail sounds incredible. Another thing you might want to include would be a shot for each one. I know there is a Fire and Ice shot. It's Peppermint schnapps with Aftershock. Freaking sets your chest on fire and freezes it all at the same time. It's the weirdest feeling in the world.
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Alright Ted, here I go again! :lol:
Ok the top is pretty good, edgy, good for our dress theme. But I don't think either jacket would compliment it well enough.
Maybe...this Proenza Schouler cropped leather jacket?
http://images.saksfifthavenue.com/image ... 76x368.jpg
It's different, but fits together like pieces of a puzzle. The pants also go well but consider these shoes to go along..
http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/Pro ... &ev19=1:15

Simple and chic.
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Tilly, you've had a fire and ice shot?! Ugh, I feel so young! Like a baby! Well, only... 5 more years until I can drink! Jeez, thats a long time...

But i want shots at the party then! If it really feels like what Tilly described thne I definetly want to try one!

Thanks for the help, Bri! The jacket is definetly different, but I think it'll work when everythings put together. Google says the link for the shoes you posted is broken, do you have another one? & which pants did you mean? The jeans or the leggings?
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd